🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

POLL: Republicans: Are you willing to sacrifice votes for principle?

Would you rather have the GOP lose than see a RINO win?

• Yes, it's time to burn this party down and include only Tea Party/Freedom Caucus advocates

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No, I'd vote for a RINO and hope other Republicans do too, just to beat Hillary

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Other, explain

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
With all the GOP in-fighting and RINO-bashing, I'm curious if the Tea Party/Freedom Caucus voters here would be willing to sacrifice votes and decrease their chances of winning to stand up for principle.

I'm not talking about how you would vote personally. I'm asking if you're willing to lose rather than see a RINO win congressional seats and the White House.

First we'll destroy the Democrats, then the RINO's in that order so whatever it takes.

What the Republicans have not figured out is that by pandering to the most retarded, most bigoted, most psychotic elements of their party, they have lost more votes than they have won.

Voter turnout is at lows not seen in almost three-quarters of a century.

Sadly, Republicans don't care if they lost all that support as long as they keep winning the few who do vote.

But this idiotic strategy is going to catch up to them. Sooner or later, a sane person is going to steal away those two-thirds of Americans who aren't voting.

The present day GOP is power first, then party, then principles.

:lol: Principles? They don't need no stinkin' principles. Half of 'em are too busy locking and loading and readying the torches to even learn how to spell it...

What the Republicans have not figured out is that by pandering to the most retarded, most bigoted, most psychotic elements of their party, they have lost more votes than they have won.

Sadly, Republicans don't care if they lost all that support as long as they keep winning the few who do vote.

But this idiotic strategy is going to catch up to them. Sooner or later, a sane person is going to steal away those two-thirds of Americans who aren't voting.

You seem angry but are you more angry at Republican voters or Democrats who threw Obama under the bus and didn't turn out to vote? Why did your side leave Obama hanging? I mean he lied his way to a 2nd term and you people just hung him out to dry by handing congress over to the Republicans.

With all the GOP in-fighting and RINO-bashing, I'm curious if the Tea Party/Freedom Caucus voters here would be willing to sacrifice votes and decrease their chances of winning to stand up for principle.

I'm not talking about how you would vote personally. I'm asking if you're willing to lose rather than see a RINO win congressional seats and the White House.

Well, it is apparent that you Liberals will sacrifice principles to get votes.

You seem angry but are you more angry at Republican voters or Democrats who threw Obama under the bus and didn't turn out to vote? Why did your side leave Obama hanging? I mean he lied his way to a 2nd term and you people just hung him out to dry by handing congress over to the Republicans.
I am a lifelong Republican who stopped voting in 2006 because the party has been hijacked by hypocrites, liars, bigots, and psychotics.

It is for this reason that I hate a lie told by a right winger much more than I hate a lie told by a left winger. The assholes are destroying the Republican and conservative brands.

Many years ago, in the Reagan era, a conservative was most likely the smartest person in the room. Today, a conservative is the retard in the corner eating his own face.

Well, it is apparent that you Liberals will sacrifice principles to get votes.
It seems like a reasonable question. Are you not going to answer it?

I am a lifelong Republican who stopped voting in 2006 because the party has been hijacked by hypocrites, liars, bigots, and psychotics.

It is for this reason that I hate a lie told by a right winger much more than I hate a lie told by a left winger. The assholes are destroying the Republican and conservative brands.

Many years ago, in the Reagan era, a conservative was most likely the smartest person in the room. Today, a conservative is the retard in the corner eating his own face.

So you have no tolerance of people who disagree with you, okay but why go off pouting about it for years?

how is that different from democrats?

They put party before power now?

how is that different from democrats?

They put party before power now?

Hillary?? Principles???? LOL!! Obama?? Principles?? LOL!! Pelosi?? Principles?? LOL!!

1. Yes, it's time to burn this party down and include only Tea Party/Freedom Caucus advocates
  2. No, I'd vote for a RINO and hope other Republicans do too, just to beat Hillary
It's a good thing you put an "other" option, because this is a fallacy of the excluded middle.

Here's the thing. You know what I would like to see? I'd like to see the GOP put their dicks on the table and dare someone to stomp on it.

Put a fucking plan, any plan, out there to solve any of the myriad problems we are facing.

Cowards.

Then we can discuss whether or not its a better plan than what the other guys have on the table. I'm sick and tired of this bullshit.

"The Democratic plan sucks, but we got nothing to show you."

1. Yes, it's time to burn this party down and include only Tea Party/Freedom Caucus advocates
  2. No, I'd vote for a RINO and hope other Republicans do too, just to beat Hillary
It's a good thing you put an "other" option, because this is a fallacy of the excluded middle.

Here's the thing. You know what I would like to see? I'd like to see the GOP put their dicks on the table and dare someone to stomp on it.

Put a fucking plan, any plan, out there to solve any of the myriad problems we are facing.

Cowards.

Then we can discuss whether or not its a better plan than what the other guys have on the table.

Well, it is your Administration that has screwed everything up. Now you are going to vote for more of the same screw ups.

Forum List

Back