🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

POLL: Republicans: Are you willing to sacrifice votes for principle?

Would you rather have the GOP lose than see a RINO win?

• Yes, it's time to burn this party down and include only Tea Party/Freedom Caucus advocates

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No, I'd vote for a RINO and hope other Republicans do too, just to beat Hillary

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Other, explain

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
It is time we had a real man in the White House, Trump for President. I will vote for him regardless of which party he is in.

It is time we had a real man in the White House, Trump for President. I will vote for him regardless of which party he is in.

Ted Cruz would be better. He is the one candidate who will roll back regressive moonbat policies.

The OP was designed to be another thread to trash the Republicans. We simply didn't bite the way you wanted us to.
It's actually just a straightforward question based on observation.

Surely we can agree that a lot of unpleasant things are being said about "establishment"/'RINO" types in the the GOP, so it's fair to assume that one of the following will happen in 2016 if a RINO runs: (1) you won't vote, (2) you'll vote third party, effectively helping the Dems, or (3) you'll suck it up and vote for the RINO anyway.

And, if a lot of conservatives choose not to vote GOP, it could certainly help the Dem candidate. I wonder how they'd feel then.

Not a trick question, especially given the amount of in-fighting in the party.

Why do you say voting third party will help the Dems, but not declining to vote? Wouldn't they have the same effect for any Dem candidate?

NO..............I'll take the dang RINO over the Hildabeast...............

The Moderate Republicans of today.............aka RINO'S...........are JFK Democrats of yesterday.................the Dems have moved far left and the Moderates have moved to the old Dems.......

Lesser of Evil Votes...............on a personal note............I think we need to fire them all and replace them with some sort of lottery..........Your name gets pulled..........you go to Congress or the Senate to fix the dang mess...........

Correct me with facts if I'm wrong

Consider yourself corrected. You have never been right here.

but your hate for the Democratic Party seems a bit pathological

Please support with facts the expertise that permits you to make such a determination. My attitude toward the Democrats is the same as the Founders attitude toward George III. HE caused them to develop such an attitude, even as the Democrats have fostered mine.

almost fascist in the sense practiced by the Nazi Party in Germany in the 1930's and early 1940's.

To say that is a clear indication of your ignorance of both fascism and the Nazi Party.

I don't believe your comments are hyperbole

You are just all kinds of silly, and apparently cannot read. To state as an American that I want the Democratic Party politically destroyed is no hyperbole, of course.

You present yourself as a man without a party; maybe no party would want you, if so I understand why.

I am on my side. I favor the party that supports me, and expresses at least a show of American foundational thought. The Democratic Party fails in both aspects.

Last edited:
Correct me with facts if I'm wrong

Consider yourself corrected. You have never been right here.

but your hate for the Democratic Party seems a bit pathological

Please support with facts the expertise that permits you to make such a determination. My attitude toward the Democrats is the same as the Founders attitude toward George III. HE caused them to develop such an attitude, even as the Democrats have fostered mine.

almost fascist in the sense practiced by the Nazi Party in Germany in the 1930's and early 1940's.

To say that is a clear indication of your ignorance of both fascism and the Nazi Party.

I don't believe your comments are hyperbole

You are just all kinds of silly, and apparently cannot read. To state as an American that I want the Democratic Party politically destroyed is no hyperbole, of course.

You present yourself as a man without a party; maybe no party would want you, if so I understand why.

I am on my side. I favor the party that supports me, and expresses at least a show of American foundational thought. The Democratic Party fails in both aspects.

Cool, lots of denial here ^^^.

First of all, my Master's is an interdisciplinary degree (human Relations) with graduate course work taken from Psychology, Counseling, Anthropology, Sociology, Education and Political Science;

My vocation was a 32 year career in law enforcement and my avocation was coaching, primarily baseball. I bet my characterization of you was pretty close, your denial suggests my observation was correct.

What the Republicans have not figured out is that by pandering to the most retarded, most bigoted, most psychotic elements of their party, they have lost more votes than they have won.

Voter turnout is at lows not seen in almost three-quarters of a century.

Sadly, Republicans don't care if they lost all that support as long as they keep winning the few who do vote.

But this idiotic strategy is going to catch up to them. Sooner or later, a sane person is going to steal away those two-thirds of Americans who aren't voting.

The present day GOP is power first, then party, then principles.
You never fail to provide the latest liberal talking points

First of all, my Master's is an interdisciplinary degree (human Relations) with graduate course work taken from Psychology, Counseling, Anthropology, Sociology, Education and Political Science;

Interesting. Given your background, your knowledge of human nature seems quite thin, and I still see a lack of any hard study of pathologies in that little group. Also, you've yet to explain your wild connection of fascism and Nazis to my statements.

My vocation was a 32 year career in law enforcement and my avocation was coaching, primarily baseball. I bet my characterization of you was pretty close, your denial suggests my observation was correct.

Only one career? Interesting.

No, you are not even in the ball park, to use a reference you can understand.

Interesting. Given your background, your knowledge of human nature seems quite thin, and I still see a lack of any hard study of pathologies in that little group. Also, you've yet to explain your wild connection of fascism and Nazis to my statements.

Only one career? Interesting.

No, you are not even in the ball park, to use a reference you can understand.

Many jobs, one career,; two agencies plus technical assistance to the Feds, the State of Washington and California. Two DOJ grants I authored from the Fed DOJ (VAWA) and managed, plus teaching gigs at both the entry level academy and Command College.

Wild connection to fascism and the Nazi Regime? Sure, you're an authoritarian who scapegoats populations you fear, and want to censor opinions which you also fear. You bully others while hiding behind a keyboard and that is a character flaw of cowards.

Wild connection to fascism and the Nazi Regime? Sure, you're an authoritarian who scapegoats populations you fear, and want to censor opinions which you also fear.

Too funny. You are a veritable fount of fantastical observations. Please provide documentation to support your contentions, especially in light of the fact that I have clearly posted here many times that I am against censorship in any form, and am quite naturally as an American interested in the enforcement of existing immigration law by politicians sworn to that purpose.

You bully others while hiding behind a keyboard and that is a character flaw of cowards.

If you feel bullied by the printed word, perhaps it is you who has the problem with others expressing themselves freely.

Wild connection to fascism and the Nazi Regime? Sure, you're an authoritarian who scapegoats populations you fear, and want to censor opinions which you also fear.

Too funny. You are a veritable fount of fantastical observations. Please provide documentation to support your contentions, especially in light of the fact that I have clearly posted here many times that I am against censorship in any form, and am quite naturally as an American interested in the enforcement of existing immigration law by politicians sworn to that purpose.

You bully others while hiding behind a keyboard and that is a character flaw of cowards.

If you feel bullied by the printed word, perhaps it is you who has the problem with others expressing themselves freely.

Thanks so much for sharing.

Thanks so much for sharing.

Anytime. No appointment necessary.

Forum List

Back