POLL: Serious question for Trump supporters: The Future

Does Trump represent permanent change?

• Total voters
The only 4 year old are Democrats. Has it ever dawned on you just WHY young people are Democrats? Do you think it is because they are smarter and wiser than the average 40 year old? Maybe they are still children and are naive, much like the average Democrats who have never emotionally matured beyond your early 20's.

Its much more “wise” to believe that Obama was born in Africa when there is zero proof.
Its much more “wise” to believe that Hillary Clinton regularly has people murdered.
Its much more “wise” to believe neo-nazis are “very fine people” and to trust the dictator of North Korea.

Thanks for the chuckle.
------------------------------------- 'mrobamas' history and name are both 'unamerican' . Same for his 'inonesian' muslim' family CCorn .
What is an American name?
----------------------------------------------- it sure isn't 'mrobama' the Indonesian or 'j castro' the guatamala or 'otm' third worlder Moonglow .
Ok now that you have established what an American name isn't try telling us what an American name is...

Drumpf is an American name?

FACT CHECK: Was Donald Trump's Family Surname Once 'Drumpf'?

Its much more “wise” to believe that Obama was born in Africa when there is zero proof.
Its much more “wise” to believe that Hillary Clinton regularly has people murdered.
Its much more “wise” to believe neo-nazis are “very fine people” and to trust the dictator of North Korea.

Thanks for the chuckle.
------------------------------------- 'mrobamas' history and name are both 'unamerican' . Same for his 'inonesian' muslim' family CCorn .
----------------------------------------------- it sure isn't 'mrobama' the Indonesian or 'j castro' the guatamala or 'otm' third worlder Moonglow .
Ok now that you have established what an American name isn't try telling us what an American name is...

I am sure that Pismoe(beach) will claim that his name is not American...

Pismo Beach….clam chowder! Gots to go back someday.

---------------------------------------- its a stupid screen name Moonglow .

---------------------------------------- its a stupid screen name Moonglow .
It should be an American name...:21:

Trump , Drumph is at least Western in origin , Geman I think and its Christian I believe youse guys . 'hussein obama' is what it is and i'd never vote for it you unamerican duo of Candy and Moonglow .

Trump , Drumph is at least Western in origin , Geman I think and its Christian I believe youse guys . 'hussein obama' is what it is and i'd never vote for it you unamerican duo of Candy and Moonglow .
Don't worry I have an English name so you can worry a little more.

72623288_1262311130621204_4072823839329878016_n.jpg

besides all that , Trump or Drumph and family looks like an American of Western origin .

-------------------------------------------- not worried , I wouldn't vote for you based on the unAmerican things that you post Moonglow .

and j castro' looks like a guatamalen or other 'otm' third worlder type that would never get my vote Moonglow and Candy .

-------------------------------------------- not worried , I wouldn't vote for you based on the unAmerican things that you post Moonglow .
I am unAmerican, you mean it's un American not to kiss a politicians ass?

and j castro' looks like a guatamalen or other 'otm' third worlder type that would never get my vote Moonglow and Candy .
Considering that after the Mexican-American war there were more Hispanics(yes, they are from the Western Hemisphere-duh and so are injuns.) in the USA as citizens than any other demographic, you are pitching a biotch over nothing.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
naw , my impression is that you are an older unAmerican hip hop type Doper that I think you have spoken about in different postings Moonglow .

naw , my impression is that you are an older unAmerican hip hop type Doper that I think you have spoken about in different postings Moonglow .
Hip-hop dopper? I just knew the VA would turn me into one...They didn't have hip-hop until I was middle aged......

Considering that after the Mexican-American war there were more Hispanics(yes, they are from the Western Hemisphere-duh and so are injuns.) in the USA as citizens than any other demographic, you are pitching a biotch over nothing.
---------------------------------- in your Opinion and like I said , I wouldn't ever vote for any 'hussein obama' or 'gautamalen or otm' named ' j castro . Its a Free country Moonglow .

They won't admit to it, but internet Trump supporters could care less about Trump.

They just want someone who supports Russia and white supremacists, and Trump just happens to be the one at the moment.

so now tout that you are a middle aged 'vet' and all I say is big deal Moonglow . Do you wear a widdle veteran baseball cap so that your 'serbice' can be recognized Moonglow .

They won't admit to it, but internet Trump supporters could care less about Trump.

They just want someone who supports Russia and white supremacists, and Trump just happens to be the one at the moment.
----------------------------------------- I just want an America Firster as USA President and TRUMP looks like he may be that guy 'XYZ .

---------------------------------- in your Opinion and like I said , I wouldn't ever vote for any 'hussein obama' or 'gautamalen or otm' named ' j castro . Its a Free country Moonglow .
Yes it is a free country, a free country for people to live no matter what their names are...

so now tout that you are a middle aged 'vet' and all I say is big deal Moonglow . Do you wear a widdle veteran baseball cap so that your 'serbice' can be recognized Moonglow .
I wish I was middle aged...and I wear no service related caps and I never advertise my past...Carry on. It sounds like you have a problem yet I am glad I do not have that problem...

Forum List

Back