POLL: Should Trump appoint a Special Prosecutor?

Should Trump appoint a Special Prosecutor?

• Yes

Votes: 26 43.3%
  • No

Votes: 27 45.0%
  • Mango

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
Correlation does not equal causation.

No, causation are stupid Republican policies like deregulation, tax cuts for the rich, and so on...

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Kind of like kicking pension costs down the road until the road ends? Or raising local taxes on the wealthy to the point that moving becomes more attractive?

This Comey firing and its aftermath aren't going away soon, and calls for a Special Prosecutor on the Russia probe will only get louder.

Should Trump step up, quell the complaints, and appoint an SP?

I vote yes.

What ever he does, what ever information comes out, the Left's response will be to pretend it is a scandal and they are outraged.

If it was revealed that he wore boxers instead of briefs, Guno would claim it proves he is racist, and the rest of the flock would fall in line.

This Comey firing and its aftermath aren't going away soon, and calls for a Special Prosecutor on the Russia probe will only get louder.

Should Trump step up, quell the complaints, and appoint an SP?

I vote yes.

What ever he does, what ever information comes out, the Left's response will be to pretend it is a scandal and they are outraged.

If it was revealed that he wore boxers instead of briefs, Guno would claim it proves he is racist, and the rest of the flock would fall in line.
Yup, such is our absurd political environment.

As with any other "scandal", it's time to shit or get off the pot on this.

Kind of like kicking pension costs down the road until the road ends? Or raising local taxes on the wealthy to the point that moving becomes more attractive?

Well, that's why you need a national tax on the wealthy with an IRS that can throw a few of the bastards in Jail.

Envy is a deadly sin, and stupidity should be one, giving you a double whammy.

Envy is a deadly sin, and stupidity should be one, giving you a double whammy.

Envy implies that that I want to be one of them.

I think a country that can't provide basic health care to its children when rich people are buying dancing horses totally has its priorities wrong...

No, envy implies you want what they have.

I think a country that thinks denying people dancing horses will somehow result in healthcare for all is a country of idiots.

I think a country that thinks denying people dancing horses will somehow result in healthcare for all is a country of idiots.

Sure it will. You make the rich pay their fair share, you divert the money to make sure everyone has health care.

This isn't fucking complicated and every other country has figured this out.

Sure it will. You make the rich pay their fair share, you divert the money to make sure everyone has health care.

"Fair share" is as dumb a statement when it comes to taxes as 'common sense" is when it comes to gun control.

"Fair share" is as dumb a statement when it comes to taxes as 'common sense" is when it comes to gun control.

Actually, no. Most of the world has figured out both.

Most of the world is filled with feckless limp-dicks, who are slowly losing their national identities via low birth rates.

They are being replaced in some countries like in Europe with Muslim Immigrants who are not assimilating, or not being replaced like in Japan.

Good luck with those "model states" 30-40 years from now.

So

What's their fair share motor mouth?

Most of the world is filled with feckless limp-dicks, who are slowly losing their national identities via low birth rates.

Low birth rates are a good thing. the planet is already overpopulated.

Low birth rates usually mean prosperity. Now if we can get the religious nuts to stop preventing them in the poor countries, they wouldn't be poor.

They are being replaced in some countries like in Europe with Muslim Immigrants who are not assimilating, or not being replaced like in Japan.

Japan might have a problem, Europe will be fine... just less white.

Again, given what a scourge white people have been through history, can't see this as a bad thing.

Low birth rates are a good thing. the planet is already overpopulated.

Low birth rates usually mean prosperity. Now if we can get the religious nuts to stop preventing them in the poor countries, they wouldn't be poor.

Japan might have a problem, Europe will be fine... just less white.

Again, given what a scourge white people have been through history, can't see this as a bad thing.

When Europe becomes European the only other option is for it to become like the Middle East, unless the people are assimilated into the culture and that isn't happening.

You really think a Muslim-ized Europe will be a good thing?

When Europe becomes European the only other option is for it to become like the Middle East, unless the people are assimilated into the culture and that isn't happening.

I don't see scary Muslims hiding under my bed like you do.

Most Muslims DO assimilate. Here and in Europe.

You guys freak out when a disaffected Muslims shoots something up, but when it's a disaffected white guy, he's just doing what the Founding Slave Rapists wanted. Or something.

I don't see scary Muslims hiding under my bed like you do.

Most Muslims DO assimilate. Here and in Europe.

You guys freak out when a disaffected Muslims shoots something up, but when it's a disaffected white guy, he's just doing what the Founding Slave Rapists wanted. Or something.

Evidently denial is not just a river in Egypt.

Forum List

Back