Poll shows that most Americans - including independent voters - think Biden cares less about the middle class than previous presidents

Biden stopped gas?

Really?

Funny I've been filling up my cars all along.
yep, he did. You should read up on it. Why else did gas prices double? Can't get it it costs more. Why else did he go to Saudi Arabia to increase production when he could do that here? I know, I know, you will never concede such facts. I understand your denial.

yep, he did. You should read up on it. Why else did gas prices double? Can't get it it costs more. Why else did he go to Saudi Arabia to increase production when he could do that here? I know, I know, you will never concede such facts. I understand your denial.
Who controls the flow of oil in the world?

It ain't Biden

And FYI I don't vote for the 2 corrupt parties that have fucked up this country. I vote Independent or 3rd party.

Why do you think the 2 parties that have fucked up the country can unfuck it?

It ain't Biden

And FYI I don't vote for the 2 corrupt parties that have fucked up this country. I vote Independent or 3rd party.

Why do you think the 2 parties that have fucked up the country can unfuck it?

The US contributed a lot to it. When Trump left we were the worlds top exporter of fuel.

No good reason
so the government tells companies they can't make money and too fking bad. gotcha. Again, your lack of empathy is really noticed. I will say, arguing with fish like yourself is intriguing. I can't believe a human can be so fking stupid.

we don't need to be 100% dependent in the oil of the world. So you again, ignore factual information regarding our oil production and use. If you believe that 7% of oil we purchase from OPEC doubles our pump prices, you are definitely insane.

so the government tells companies they can't make money and too fking bad. gotcha. Again, your lack of empathy is really noticed. I will say, arguing with fish like yourself is intriguing. I can't believe a human can be so fking stupid.
And look at you thinking government is your friend

we don't need to be 100% dependent in the oil of the world. So you again, ignore factual information regarding our oil production and use. If you believe that 7% of oil we purchase from OPEC doubles our pump prices, you are definitely insane.

We import more gasoline from Russia than any other country

So why do you think the war in Ukraine increased our gasoline prices?

And look at you thinking government is your friend
it is? I supposed for you that's what that sounded like. My position is if a government enforces a shutdown, they are therefore responsible for your bills and payroll while your shut down. The fact you don't is again a failure in your humanity. That's fine though, you have to live with yourself. I'm good with myself. I can look in the mirror and say I'm honest and hold my integrity.

OK so if we produce enough gasoline for the entire country why do we still import gasoline?
well in business, one doesn't go all in, ever hear the saying, don't put your eggs in one basket? Again, the majority of gas comes from our own refineries when they are allowed to produce it. Xident shut them down to the limit they are at now. Again, Xiden could have equally gone to the American refineries and ask them to step up production, but he didn't! He is anti american, anti-middle class and he is compromised.

it is? I supposed for you that's what that sounded like. My position is if a government enforces a shutdown, they are therefore responsible for your bills and payroll while your shut down. The fact you don't is again a failure in your humanity. That's fine though, you have to live with yourself. I'm good with myself. I can look in the mirror and say I'm honest and hold my integrity.

Most COVID shut downs were a state by state thing and it's useless to talk about state governments here because there is too much variability.

People out of work were able to collect extra unemployment and got checks from the government.

well in business, one doesn't go all in, ever hear the saying, don't put your eggs in one basket? Again, the majority of gas comes from our own refineries when they are allowed to produce it. Xident shut them down to the limit they are at now. Again, Xiden could have equally gone to the American refineries and ask them to step up production, but he didn't! He is anti american, anti-middle class and he is compromised.
We rely on imports if all our oil imports stopped today we would have shortages of all petroleum products

Forum List

Back