Poll shows that most Americans - including independent voters - think Biden cares less about the middle class than previous presidents

we certainly could have predicted inflation rising. supply chain issues and the drastic increase in service wages pointed to that.
So Biden wants to put more money in the hands of affluent college grads, up to $250,000 income per couple, by writing off their student loans?

Biden went to war on gas, driving those prices up, and also introduced unnecessary spending, thus pumping more money into the system and driving inflation. So yes….things are worse under Biden than they would have been under Trump.
Yeah the war in Ukraine helped that too.

Inflation markers were going up before Biden was elected, supply chain issues, huge wage increases in service sectors, and just plain old price gouging all contributed to that.

But hey since you can obviously predict the future how come you didn't win the billion dollar Powerball?

So Biden wants to put more money in the hands of affluent college grads, up to $250,000 income per couple, by writing off their student loans?
None of that debt has been forgiven yet and there states are already filing suit in court

Inflation markers were going up before Biden was elected, supply chain issues, huge wage increases in service sectors, and just plain old price gouging all contributed to that.

But hey since you can obviously predict the future how come you didn't win the billion dollar Powerball?
When did I say I could predict the future? Or when did I deny there were inflation markers prior to Biden?

What I said was that Biden has made it WORSE by ruining our energy supply and pumping more money into the economy.

None of that debt has been forgiven yet and there states are already filing suit in court
I’ll keep my fingers crossed that the architect and the marketing manager living next store, who are easily making $200,000 combined, will have to honor their financial commitments instead of placing the burden on Other People.

Other than the suffering of those who became ill and/or died, we lived with covid for a year under President Trump with otherwise not many problems. When Trump left he left with two vaccines in production, and a third one not far behind it. The economy started to improve and jobs began opening up again. Then Dementia thought it would be a great idea to pay people more money to stay home rather than work. The additional federal unemployment started in March of 2021 and lasted until September of last year.

This created the labor shortage which led to the supply chain shortage. Partly because of that, inflation started ramping up. Employers had to compete with government for workers which the only way to do that was greatly increase pay offers.

There were no signs of inflation when Trump was in office or when he left. All the problems we have today were created by Dementia and the Democrat party.

When did I say I could predict the future? Or when did I deny there were inflation markers prior to Biden?

What I said was that Biden has made it WORSE by ruining our energy supply and pumping more money into the economy.
Of course you have absolutely no way to prove that things would be better under Trump do you?

Other than the suffering of those who became ill and/or died, we lived with covid for a year under President Trump with otherwise not many problems. When Trump left he left with two vaccines in production, and a third one not far behind it. The economy started to improve and jobs began opening up again. Then Dementia thought it would be a great idea to pay people more money to stay home rather than work. The additional federal unemployment started in March of 2021 and lasted until September of last year.

This created the labor shortage which led to the supply chain shortage. Partly because of that, inflation started ramping up. Employers had to compete with government for workers which the only way to do that was greatly increase pay offers.

There were no signs of inflation when Trump was in office or when he left. All the problems we have today were created by Dementia and the Democrat party.
So all the money handed out during Trumps admin for PPP and all that other stuff had nothing to do with the economy until Biden took office?

Just before Trump left office he signed a 2+ trillion dollar spending bill

You people never cease to amaze me how blind you all are when it comes to politicians you support

Previous prez's like Trump?

Trump Hotels Charged Secret Service Exorbitant Rates, House Inquiry Finds

WASHINGTON — The Trump Organization charged the Secret Service up to $1,185 per night for hotel rooms used by agents protecting former President Donald J. Trump and his family, according to documents released on Monday by the House Oversight Committee, forcing a federal agency to pay well above government rates.

The committee released Secret Service records showing more than $1.4 million in payments by the department to Trump properties since Mr. Trump took office in 2017. The committee said that the accounting was incomplete, however, because it did not include payments to Mr. Trump’s foreign properties — where agents accompanied his family repeatedly — and because the records stopped in September 2021.

The records the panel managed to obtain provided new details about an arrangement in which Mr. Trump and his family effectively turned the Secret Service into a captive customer of their business — by visiting their properties hundreds of times, and then charging the government rates far above its usual spending limits for their protectors to follow.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/10/17/...te=1&user_id=fecdfdffdaaa11107b72f0f4f6e429cc

The former Grifter-in-Chief fleeced the American taxpayer in more ways than one. But his moronic base still loves him.

Econ 101 again

Supply demand labor costs
no, that's not how government self-infliction suffering works. See when a president intentionally stops production and holds back supplies and then injects money into the economy, that is self-infliction.

no, that's not how government self-infliction suffering works. See when a president intentionally stops production and holds back supplies and then injects money into the economy, that is self-infliction.
So change the subject from inflation to self inflicted suffering got it.

So all the money handed out during Trumps admin for PPP and all that other stuff had nothing to do with the economy until Biden took office?

Just before Trump left office he signed a 2+ trillion dollar spending bill

You people never cease to amaze me how blind you all are when it comes to politicians you support

Handing out money to keep the economy going when there are few jobs is a good idea. Handing out money when the economy is on the uptick is only trying to buy votes. In our state, they calculated unemployment benefits to people who were working. They found that when taxes are considered, unemployment equaled a worker making 58K a year. That's why our governor stopped people from collecting federal unemployment in our state.

We have a moderate cost of living here unlike you do in Chicago, and there are a lot of people that do just fine making under 58K a year. Why work when you can make more money staying at home?

So change the subject from inflation to self inflicted suffering got it.
well sure, when one stops gas and causes all goods prices to accelerate that's self inflicted. Therefore, this inflation is self inflicted, and Trump never had eyes on doing any such thing as was done. That's how I know you are lying.

Handing out money to keep the economy going when there are few jobs is a good idea. Handing out money when the economy is on the uptick is only trying to buy votes. In our state, they calculated unemployment benefits to people who were working. They found that when taxes are considered, unemployment equaled a worker making 58K a year. That's why our governor stopped people from collecting federal unemployment in our state.

We have a moderate cost of living here unlike you do in Chicago, and there are a lot of people that do just fine making under 58K a year. Why work when you can make more money staying at home?
Uh huh

And I don't live in Chicago and never said I did.

well sure, when one stops gas and causes all goods prices to accelerate that's self inflicted. Therefore, this inflation is self inflicted, and Trump never had eyes on doing any such thing as was done. That's how I know you are lying.
Biden stopped gas?

Really?

Funny I've been filling up my cars all along.

Forum List

Back