🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Poll shows Trump leading Clinton among Hispanics

SHOCK POLL: Trump Leads Hillary Among Hispanic Voters [VIDEO]

Wait! You mean LEGAL Latino's don't mind his brash talk about rapists and thieving Mexicans stealing AMERICANS JOBS!? Who knew! Democraps wrong again...that's how they win elections divide people like that but Trump is talking JOBS which crosses ALL racial lines.

I wouldn't be surprised at all. Every single one of the Hispanic people I know, and I live in Florida where we have a high population of Hispanics, are against illegal immigration, and giving amnesty.

Wait! You mean LEGAL Latino's don't mind his brash talk about rapists and thieving Mexicans stealing AMERICANS JOBS!? Who knew! Democraps wrong again...that's how they win elections divide people like that but Trump is talking JOBS which crosses ALL racial lines.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

The Worst Poll in America

In your wildest dreams--LOL
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him
Poll: 75% of Latinos Have Negative View of Donald Trump

MP-2015-07-16-2-e1437399946286.gif
Oh my the libtards are in a flurry of panic aren't they..tsk tsk. This is amusing as hell!

Panicked over what exactly? Every other poll done on Hispanics has shown Trump with over an 80% disapproval rating. This poll is an outlier by a pollster with a shitty history of predicting results. It just meets your confirmation bias.

I frankly don't give a fuck if Trump becomes president. The country is already fucked regardless of whether it's him or Hillary. It's just a matter of picking your poison.

Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him

Oh my the libtards are in a flurry of panic aren't they..tsk tsk. This is amusing as hell!

Panicked over what exactly? Every other poll done on Hispanics has shown Trump with over an 80% disapproval rating. This poll is an outlier by a pollster with a shitty history of predicting results. It just meets your confirmation bias.

I frankly don't give a fuck if Trump becomes president. The country is already fucked regardless of whether it's him or Hillary. It's just a matter of picking your poison.
Disapproval maybe but obviously they hate Clinton more than him! LOL

How is it obvious? Your one poll that contradicts all others? If more polls start coming out replicating the Gravis results then I'll believe it.

How is it obvious? Your one poll that contradicts all others? If more polls start coming out replicating the Gravis results then I'll believe it.
How does it contradict? Doesn't like and Who will I vote for are 2 different things. I don't LIKE Sanders but if it had been Sanders vs ANY other republican I would have voted for him.

How does a poll conducted in a little county in Texas with a limited number of hispanics by the pollsters with one of the worst records in polling accuracy in the county amount to what the OP is claiming?

How does a poll conducted in a little county in Texas with a limited number of hispanics by the pollsters with one of the worst records in polling accuracy in the county amount to what the OP is claiming?

It's just a B.S. poll--when Univision, the largest Hispanic cable T.V network in this country cut Trump off, it should have given everyone a clue as to what Hispanics really thought of Donald Trump. When Latino Republican Conservatives stated months ago that they would not support Trump if he was the nominee that should have also given these nutcases a clue--LOL
Univision dumps Trump, cancels Miss USA over his comments about Mexicans

Right now he is actually polling at a negative 80% with this block, when the GOP nominee needed at least 46% of this block to win the White House. Now 23 million voting Hispanics are now solidly in Hillary Clinton's column.
Trump Has a Major Image Problem With Hispanics

So let them dream on--until election night. Then they will witness the unadulterated power of women and Latino voters in this country.
73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump

sbr082615dAPR20150826124750.jpg

Not surprisingly at all- the actual poll doesn't say that at all

National Polling Results - One America News Network

Doesn't even list hispanic preferences

You were lied to.

And you bought it.

LOL I went to the link it had this gem...
Ten percent of the respondents identified as Hispanic.LOL

Yep- not one word about how Hispanics were voting.

But the bigots eat this crap up.

I wouldn't be surprised at all. Every single one of the Hispanic people I know, and I live in Florida where we have a high population of Hispanics, are against illegal immigration, and giving amnesty.

Most of the hispanics in Florida are Cuban- and there are no illegal Cuban immigrants.

Of course they are against illegal immigration- as long as their family is able to be legal by setting one foot in the United States.

Most of the hispanics in Florida are Cuban- and there are no illegal Cuban immigrants.

Of course they are against illegal immigration- as long as their family is able to be legal by setting one foot in the United States.

Most of the Hispanics in South Florida may be Cuban however in Central Florida the Hispanic presence is Puerto Rican. Even In Miami Dade there are large populations of Colombians Puerto Ricans and even Mexicans

Forum List

Back