Poll: To Beard Or Not To Beard

To beard or not to beard

• I am a woman and I prefer my man to have a beard

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The most existential question. To beard or not to beard?

Generally I prefer to wear a beard, however, I occasionally have to work with chemicals that you definitely do not want to breath into your lungs and the face mask keeping them out does not work well when you wear a bushy beard. So I shave it off when I work with certain particular aerosols. The rule of thumb is that if you can smell the toxic chemical, you are breathing it.

This is one fundamental problem with a man with a beard, this type of socially unacceptable happening :eusa_doh:

maxresdefault.jpg

8dKWKwe.gif

Had a stash since I was 18 and tee since I was 20.
With full beards mixed in later in life.
My latest was a tee that was 8 in. because I could never grow one because of my line of work.
Back to a conservative tee and stash.

Photo please.

Young love around 1988...
And no the beard and stash wasn't fucked up like the pic shows.
We guessed it had to do with the light. Note the crooked nose..broken once by a surfboard and once in a fist fight...
View attachment 147305

I was 23....

You look like Lt Dan (Gary Sinese)

And still happily Married.

I keep Mr. Lucy on his toes this by announcing in public:

"This is the current Mr. Lucy"

So he knows he must agree that I am RIGHT about EVERYTHING and get me my Martini O'Clock on demand....because I might threaten to Exercise My Options
blushing.gif

Of course I have already told him that in 53 years time, when I'm 80 years-old, I'm going to retire with my 20 year-old paramour to Costa Rica and open a Martini bar :smoke:

I have forgotten, what was this thread about again :eusa_doh:

Oh yes....beards :eusa_whistle:

d2a6a3bc890cf89d743e8b256654261c--i-love-beards-awesome-beards.jpg

Doesn't matter either way (to beard or not to beard) as long as it's well groomed. Scraggly messes, not so much.

I tried once to get hubs to grow a beard, but after a couple of weeks, it drove him nuts & he shaved it off.

What I never did like was the stubble growth of a day or two, that is hard & coarse.........that's like snuggling up with a brillo pad......OUCH

Doesn't matter either way (to beard or not to beard) as long as it's well groomed. Scraggly messes, not so much.

I tried once to get hubs to grow a beard, but after a couple of weeks, it drove him nuts & he shaved it off.

What I never did like was the stubble growth of a day or two, that is hard & coarse.........that's like snuggling up with a brillo pad......OUCH

Pro tip......
Tell him to put conditioner on his beard as it grows out,It really helps with the itch.

It depends on the man. Some men can wear beards very well and some men look better with out.
I generally dislike beards but I do agree with you that a neatly trimmed beard can look very good on a man who has compatible features. But some men simply do not have the right facial structure for a beard, and some men could be impeccably tailored and groomed but a beard makes them look homeless and smelly.

It depends on the man. Some men can wear beards very well and some men look better with out.
I generally dislike beards but I do agree with you that a neatly trimmed beard can look very good on a man who has compatible features. But some men simply do not have the right facial structure for a beard, and some men could be impeccably tailored and groomed but a beard makes them look homeless and smelly.

Yeah...I've found that the grayer the beard,the neater has to be or you look like a homeless dude.

AnsonMountLead1-1400x787.jpg

Anson+Mount+lqiSfol-MZ6m.jpg

Same guy. It's Anson Mount.

Pro tip......
Tell him to put conditioner on his beard as it grows out,It really helps with the itch.

But that was his excuse to shave it off......he doesn't really like it anyway.

I have seen a pic of him with a mustache, before we met......and he looked like a prison escapee.....so it's probably a good thing for him to be clean shaven. :lol:

He

He looks like a young Stephen King with the beard. Ick.

Pro tip......

But that was his excuse to shave it off......he doesn't really like it anyway.

I have seen a pic of him with a mustache, before we met......and he looked like a prison escapee.....so it's probably a good thing for him to be clean shaven. :lol:

Okay.....thats funny!!
But keep in mind it's also softer on your inner thighs....:biggrin:

He

He looks like a young Stephen King with the beard. Ick.

That was when he was in Hell on Wheels. He was the shizzle.

OK, so far we have not even touched the subjects of itchiness and stubble.

Ladies, what do you think about a face full of prickly stubble muff diving into your sensitive erogenous zones?

Hah! That reminds me of an old GF that requested I shave "up" before I come over.

"Be sure and shave "up"" She'd say.

As far as shaving goes, all you need is Ye Olde Wilkinson-Sword type razor. It's quick, hardly ever cuts ya, can shave through 4-day old beard without catching or clogging.

All this multi-blade crap is a gimmick, a bad one too, if you've ever used an old-school razor.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back