Poll: To Beard Or Not To Beard

To beard or not to beard

• I am a woman and I prefer my man to have a beard

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It depends on the man. Some men can wear beards very well and some men look better with out.
I generally dislike beards but I do agree with you that a neatly trimmed beard can look very good on a man who has compatible features. But some men simply do not have the right facial structure for a beard, and some men could be impeccably tailored and groomed but a beard makes them look homeless and smelly.

Guido Fawkes of course had a beard :smoke:

nov-05-guy-fawkes.jpg

I am most definitely all about facial hair on a guy. My newest favorite singer at the top of this picture always had plenty of it, I love the late beautiful precious so much.

157006.jpg

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

I am most definitely all about facial hair on a guy. My newest favorite singer at the top of this picture always had plenty of it, I love the late beautiful precious so much.

157006.jpg

Holly

Funny how the cleanest-cut guy has the deepest voice. ;)

Clean shaven, baby. What's up with Muslim-ish beard fad of the past couple years?

Is it cool to look like you may holler alla akbar and go nuts? :cuckoo:

If them are buck beards, I need to put these people in a place.

A place where they can get a buck.
I don't get the Muslim beard fetish either. It looks stupid.

Right up their with the man bun.

157006.jpg

Holly
Funny how the cleanest-cut guy has the deepest voice. ;)
Yeah. In my opinion though when Richard speaks, his voice is then crushed by fellow country singer Josh Turner. To me, Josh has the deeper speaking voice. :D :D :D

God bless you and him and Richard always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Beards can get dirty & messy. Plus too much of one can make you look like you're in the Taliban! :laugh:

I don't mind beards, they are fine with me.

No beard is ok too.

It all depends you know?

Forum List

Back