Poll to condemn or condone "the violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"

Do you support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"?

• I'm a GOP voter and NO I do NOT support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 35 33.3%
  • I'm a GOP voter and YES I do support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • I'm a democrat and I condemn the 1/6 attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 37 35.2%

• Total voters
BLM, also I've never condoned any violence that has taken place. Never, not once. Most BLM protesters haven't engaged in violence. There are many sources that cover this. You won't believe them because they don't bend over for your god-king.
and yet you won't condemn the blm and antifa actions. tells us all how you really run.

I think another poster said it best. I do condemn any violence. Whether it was in Portland, Seattle or Washington D.C.
I think this is what jc456 doesn't understand....his condemnation of violence is con-ditional. Yours and mine is not. He's so silly. That's why I laugh at him.

To blame all BLM protesters for violence is to blame every single one of you misguided idiots that stood on the Capital lawn while the most degenerate invaded. I believe those that think the election was stolen are wrong but I don't blame every last one of you for the insurrection. Maybe downplaying and supporting it after the fact but not the violence itself.
you do!!!! that's really simple.

I do what? Bring some proof, bitch.
To blame all BLM protesters for violence is to blame every single one of you misguided idiots that stood on the Capital lawn while the most degenerate invaded.

Great, you quoted me, so what? Do you actually have a point?

To blame all BLM protesters for violence is to blame every single one of you misguided idiots that stood on the Capital lawn while the most degenerate invaded. I believe those that think the election was stolen are wrong but I don't blame every last one of you for the insurrection. Maybe downplaying and supporting it after the fact but not the violence itself.

To blame all BLM protesters for violence is to blame every single one of you misguided idiots that stood on the Capital lawn while the most degenerate invaded.

sure, you blame trump supporters for the actions of others.

Revisionist history conflicts was it the mayor of the fencing crews. Just baffle them with bullshit from several different directions so they wont know who to believe.
Your message is clumsy and unclear. You seem to struggle to form a coherent thought.
My citation shows the mayor herself ordered DC police to disperse and arrest unruly "protestors"
and she and her lawyer admit as much.

I know who I won't believe and that's you and your stubbornly stupid attempts to besmirch the president
even though you had zero evidence to base your unhinged accusations on.

It will take time but one by one we will see most of the flaming rhetoric and lies go the same way
as the truth will finally emerge and poof, your hard core hate powered hard ons will give way
to your impotent, slumped over and spent ideology.

That's life. You start out strong, certain of yourself and contentious and wind up spent, disillusioned
and with nothing of real value to show for your partisan battling.

sure, you blame trump supporters for the actions of others.
Oh, I get it. You didn't understand my post.

So, I wonder why Seattle is doing just fine with all your doom and gloom talk?
you just ignored Seattle huh?
Do you think Seattle has been destroyed or something?
you missed that huh?

you missed that huh?
I'll ask again, do you think Seattle has been destroyed?

you missed that huh?
I'll ask again, do you think Seattle has been destroyed?
Do you have more than a quote?

you missed that huh?

January 20, 2021. This is late June, hun.

It's more than ceremonial. It's Congress' job to decide if they're legit or not.
Congress had no role as per the Constitution in deciding the states slate of electors. They granted themselves that power by law. It stemmed from the Reconstruction era, when there were some states with two governments and had two different slates of electors. That law was never intended to allow one party to run roughshod over the other to take over the country like the Neo-GOP tried.

you missed that huh?

January 20, 2021. This is late June, hun.

yep, so? the word in the article is destruction. In Seattle. violence. and here you are defending the violence proving you have no class or integrity. you lied, you don't condemn violence. and you are ironic

How did this happen? White people enjoying Seattle? Also posted on June 23rd.

Do you have more than a quote?
like?
Like a map showing the perimeters of all the destruction. The mass migration out of the city, the complete economic collapse of the city.

Disproving this video from June 23rd as Seattle recovers from COVID.

says right in the title, bounce back!!! bounce back from what? What did it need to bounce back from? stop defending the stupid.

Forum List

Back