Poll to condemn or condone "the violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"

Do you support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"?

• I'm a GOP voter and NO I do NOT support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 35 33.3%
  • I'm a GOP voter and YES I do support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • I'm a democrat and I condemn the 1/6 attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 37 35.2%

• Total voters
COVID mostly, the riots as well. Why am I not seeing a destroyed Seattle? How is it that hipster white couple is able to enjoy the city? Don't they know it's a hell hole?
you didn't read the article I posted. it said destruction. In the title.
I read the article, it was very anecdotal. You said Seattle was destroyed, what is your proof?
Yep, how many Republicans are willing to admit the 1/6 attack on the Capital was bad for democracy. Fucking losers, let's hear from you.

They broke the law or they are heroes? Seems an easy choice to make.
the mass trespassing and brief violence was not helpful ....there ! you satisfied !
You forgot about the personal violence, vandalism, theft and overall damage to our democratic values that permeate not just through our country that creates instability but what this does to our reputation around the globe for being the good guys when now Putin leaps onto this to try and demonstrate that somehow they are a beacon of freedom.
i know ! the blm and antifa riots have damaged gov buildings ,injured over 2000 cops and they even managed to overthrow local state and fed government and established the marxist nation of Chop in Seattle ! View attachment 505077
So, I wonder why Seattle is doing just fine with all your doom and gloom talk?
when it wasn't huh?

and again, you don't condemn it. liar, fking liar, mthr fking liar. Seems that's your forte.

COVID mostly, the riots as well. Why am I not seeing a destroyed Seattle? How is it that hipster white couple is able to enjoy the city? Don't they know it's a hell hole?
I read the article, it was very anecdotal. You said Seattle was destroyed, what is your proof?
1624557256510.png

even videos

Yes, you're a total dick. You lectured me about not knowing the difference between protesting and rioting while I not only have condemned rioters INCLUDING TRUMP SUPPORTERS and I did it again.

That while you the dick STILL WON'T CONDEMN LEFTIST RIOTERS.

Stop saying you don't "condone" leftists rioting and oh wait, you think you did. Do it now. You condemn rioters, INCLUDING LEFTISTS.

You can't do it because you're a lying dick and a fascist, you don't condemn them
The only thing I posted was "Like the Capital assault, most support the right to protest, not to riot. You know it."

And you Triggered out. So Sad.

I already directly answered this question. What's the challenge for you, shear stupidity?

The Right: We condemn the rioters
BlindBoob: You never condemned the rioters
BlindBoob: You never condemned the rioters ...

The guy is a total dick

What a couple of moroonies

"Like the Capital assault, most support the right to protest, not to riot."

Do you think I'm saying you support the riots?

But this is what makes up the Neo-GOP. Go on. Make America Proud.

Like the Capital assault, most support the right to protest, not to riot. You know it.

Yes, that sounds exactly like what you said. You lectured us as if we don't know the difference. You're the moron.

Note you still won't just condemn all the leftists who committed violence all last summer. All you said is you don't condone it, not the same thing
That's all you can do is make up lies. Rioters were condemned by me and many others on here and across the country. But then again if I recall, the same thing was said about the rioters during the Obama administration.

Violence is the last resort of the incompetent.

You don't condone them, you did condemn them. But no, you won't condemn the leftist rioters.

You did in the past is what we both know is a game. Bull shit, you never did, which is why you won't now. You're fooling no one, fascist
I condemn rioters. Period. I also condemn vandals. Period. I also condemn arsonists. Period. I also condemn looters. Period. I also condemn insurrectionists. Period.
Of course. Most all normal Americans do.

Yes, normal Americans do. You don't.

BlindBoob

- I don't condone them
- What? I did condemn them (post not cited)
- Now it's, oh, normal Americans condemn them

So do it, condemn them

BlindBoob

- Silence ...
Phony quotes! Shocking! But it's really all your kind has these days.

You're still not condemning leftist rioters. No one didn't notice that.

On your point that you don't understand quoting and paraphrasing, here's a helpful link for you.

So you went to government schools, huh?

I’m an Ultra-Conservative Authoritarian and I literally couldn’t support the events at the US Capitol Building any more if I tried. It is one of the greatest American political moments in my lifetime.
It was literally one the STUPIDEST things Trump ever did... hold a massive rally steps from the capitol on THAT DAY. He should have KNOWN, or someone around him, that the corrupts democrats and their human debris within the deep state would EXPLOIT IT.
Democrats had nothing to do with it. This is all on you kids.

Yes, Democrats supported the violence, looting and plunder in cities across America all last summer, not going into the Capital on January 6. True dat
Like the Capital assault, most support the right to protest, not to riot. You know it.
I do not support riots. Never seen you condemn those involved in city riots from the Floyd violence.

The guy is a total dick

Yes, that sounds exactly like what you said. You lectured us as if we don't know the difference. You're the moron.

Note you still won't just condemn all the leftists who committed violence all last summer. All you said is you don't condone it, not the same thing
That's all you can do is make up lies. Rioters were condemned by me and many others on here and across the country. But then again if I recall, the same thing was said about the rioters during the Obama administration.

You don't condone them, you did condemn them. But no, you won't condemn the leftist rioters.

You did in the past is what we both know is a game. Bull shit, you never did, which is why you won't now. You're fooling no one, fascist
I condemn rioters. Period. I also condemn vandals. Period. I also condemn arsonists. Period. I also condemn looters. Period. I also condemn insurrectionists. Period.

BlindBoob

- I don't condone them

So do it, condemn them

BlindBoob

- Silence ...
Phony quotes! Shocking! But it's really all your kind has these days.

You're still not condemning leftist rioters. No one didn't notice that
none of them, in fact, defending the shit that went down in Seattle. hahahahahahahaha they are disingenuous to their core, no soul. No soul means dead.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I’m an Ultra-Conservative Authoritarian and I literally couldn’t support the events at the US Capitol Building any more if I tried. It is one of the greatest American political moments in my lifetime.
It was literally one the STUPIDEST things Trump ever did... hold a massive rally steps from the capitol on THAT DAY. He should have KNOWN, or someone around him, that the corrupts democrats and their human debris within the deep state would EXPLOIT IT.

Yes, Democrats supported the violence, looting and plunder in cities across America all last summer, not going into the Capital on January 6. True dat
I do not support riots. Never seen you condemn those involved in city riots from the Floyd violence.

The guy is a total dick

BlindBoob

- I don't condone them

So do it, condemn them

BlindBoob

- Silence ...
Ironic that you "believe" you are a normal American. :auiqs.jpg:
You're going to have to ask him what his definition of normal is because I doubt it is in fact...normal.

I don't believe you morons read minds. I think you're just morons

View attachment 505089

even videos

You're really not grasping this. I'm not sure why you'd make such an idiotic statement but hey, that's you. So, now I'm asking you to prove Seattle is destroyed.

We all know there were riots there, where is the proof the city is destroyed?

The guy is a total dick

Then you morons are pretty damn incompetent seeing as you’re still rioting and trying to kill people every night in Portland. Oh, but you’re okay with that.

So you want BlindBoob to condemn the leftist rioters, ay? I got this for you, BindBoob. He would ... but ...

The guy is a total dick

BlindBoob

- I don't condone them

So do it, condemn them

BlindBoob

- Silence ...
You're going to have to ask him what his definition of normal is because I doubt it is in fact...normal.

I never claimed to read minds but whatever.

The guy is a total dick

Then you morons are pretty damn incompetent seeing as you’re still rioting and trying to kill people every night in Portland. Oh, but you’re okay with that.

What? That must be fake news. Ya'll told me all the riots were going to stop once Commander Joe was in charge. Or did you mean the anarchist in Portland are still anarchist? Shocked I'm sure.

View attachment 505089

even videos

You're really not grasping this. I'm not sure why you'd make such an idiotic statement but hey, that's you. So, now I'm asking you to prove Seattle is destroyed.

what is it you wish to defend other than the riots and violence. destruction of a city, in almost every post I included. I don't need your approval to make my statement. I provided the facts, you wish to be a zombie. I don't really care. Fact is, Seattle was destroyed by BLM. Period, end of discussion with you. And you still haven't condemn the violence there. disingenuous prick.

The guy is a total dick

BlindBoob

- I don't condone them

So do it, condemn them

BlindBoob

- Silence ...

Actually you literally just did. Bodacea said she could read minds then you agreed with her that you can too. Bodecea is a LONG TIME claimer that she reads minds, but she has yet to ever do it.

I say bull shit to that, you have no idea what I think. You both demonstrate that with every post

View attachment 505089

even videos

what is it you wish to defend other than the riots and violence.
I don't need to defend anything, I'm asking you to back up your claim that Seattle is destroyed. I'd say your best best is to say you were just using hyperbole but I'm pretty sure you're just being reactionary.

destruction of a city, in almost every post I included. I don't need your approval to make my statement. I provided the facts, you wish to be a zombie. I don't really care. Fact is, Seattle was destroyed by BLM. Period, end of discussion with you. And you still haven't condemn the violence there. disingenuous prick.
Yet Seattle hasn't been destroyed. Weird, huh?

The guy is a total dick

BlindBoob

- I don't condone them

So do it, condemn them

BlindBoob

- Silence ...

Actually you literally just did. Bodacea said she could then you agreed you could too.

I say bull shit to that, you have no idea what I think. You both demonstrate that with every post
I believe you have reading comprehension problems.

Anyway, how do you read something (your mind, I have to spell it out) that isn't even there?

The guy is a total dick

What? That must be fake news. Ya'll told me all the riots were going to stop once Commander Joe was in charge. Or did you mean the anarchist in Portland are still anarchist? Shocked I'm sure.
Sorry dimbulb, that was you incompetent morons saying that. Portland is ALL yours side’s violence and crime. Own it. Or just keep trying to deflect and project. Still no condemnation of BLM rioters. No shock there.

The guy is a total dick

Note BlindBoob yet again did not condemn leftist rioters. As Granny said, you're all cackle and no egg

The guy is a total dick

So you want BlindBoob to condemn the leftist rioters, ay? I got this for you, BindBoob. He would ... but ...

It's fun to watch Kaz with a phony bone.

"If you don't condemn those rioters this minute, it means you support them!"

The guy is a total dick

BlindBoob

- I don't condone them

So do it, condemn them

BlindBoob

- Silence ...

Actually you literally just did. Bodacea said she could then you agreed you could too.

I believe you have reading comprehension problems.

Anyway, how do you read something that isn't even there?

It's just three posts up in this quote chain. God you're stupid

Forum List

Back