Poll to condemn or condone "the violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"

Do you support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"?

• I'm a GOP voter and NO I do NOT support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 35 33.3%
  • I'm a GOP voter and YES I do support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • I'm a democrat and I condemn the 1/6 attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 37 35.2%

• Total voters
I’m an Ultra-Conservative Authoritarian and I literally couldn’t support the events at the US Capitol Building any more if I tried. It is one of the greatest American political moments in my lifetime.
It was literally one the STUPIDEST things Trump ever did... hold a massive rally steps from the capitol on THAT DAY. He should have KNOWN, or someone around him, that the corrupts democrats and their human debris within the deep state would EXPLOIT IT.
Democrats had nothing to do with it. This is all on you kids.

Yes, Democrats supported the violence, looting and plunder in cities across America all last summer, not going into the Capital on January 6. True dat
Like the Capital assault, most support the right to protest, not to riot. You know it.
I do not support riots. Never seen you condemn those involved in city riots from the Floyd violence.

The Right: We condemn the rioters
BlindBoob: You never condemned the rioters
BlindBoob: You never condemned the rioters ...

The guy is a total dick

What a couple of moroonies

"Like the Capital assault, most support the right to protest, not to riot."

Do you think I'm saying you support the riots?

But this is what makes up the Neo-GOP. Go on. Make America Proud.

Like the Capital assault, most support the right to protest, not to riot. You know it.

Yes, that sounds exactly like what you said. You lectured us as if we don't know the difference. You're the moron.

Note you still won't just condemn all the leftists who committed violence all last summer. All you said is you don't condone it, not the same thing
That's all you can do is make up lies. Rioters were condemned by me and many others on here and across the country. But then again if I recall, the same thing was said about the rioters during the Obama administration.

Violence is the last resort of the incompetent.

You don't condone them, you did condemn them. But no, you won't condemn the leftist rioters.

You did in the past is what we both know is a game. Bull shit, you never did, which is why you won't now. You're fooling no one, fascist
I condemn rioters. Period. I also condemn vandals. Period. I also condemn arsonists. Period. I also condemn looters. Period. I also condemn insurrectionists. Period.
Of course. Most all normal Americans do.

Yes, normal Americans do. You don't.

BlindBoob

- I don't condone them
- What? I did condemn them (post not cited)
- Now it's, oh, normal Americans condemn them

So do it, condemn them

BlindBoob

- Silence ...
Ironic that you "believe" you are a normal American. :auiqs.jpg:
You're going to have to ask him what his definition of normal is because I doubt it is in fact...normal.

I don't believe you morons read minds. I think you're just morons
I never claimed to read minds but whatever.

Actually you literally just did. Bodacea said she could then you agreed you could too.

I say bull shit to that, you have no idea what I think. You both demonstrate that with every post
I believe you have reading comprehension problems.

Anyway, how do you read something that isn't even there?

It's just three posts up in this quote chain. God you're stupid

It's not.

I’m an Ultra-Conservative Authoritarian and I literally couldn’t support the events at the US Capitol Building any more if I tried. It is one of the greatest American political moments in my lifetime.
It was literally one the STUPIDEST things Trump ever did... hold a massive rally steps from the capitol on THAT DAY. He should have KNOWN, or someone around him, that the corrupts democrats and their human debris within the deep state would EXPLOIT IT.

Yes, Democrats supported the violence, looting and plunder in cities across America all last summer, not going into the Capital on January 6. True dat
I do not support riots. Never seen you condemn those involved in city riots from the Floyd violence.

The guy is a total dick

Yes, that sounds exactly like what you said. You lectured us as if we don't know the difference. You're the moron.

Note you still won't just condemn all the leftists who committed violence all last summer. All you said is you don't condone it, not the same thing
That's all you can do is make up lies. Rioters were condemned by me and many others on here and across the country. But then again if I recall, the same thing was said about the rioters during the Obama administration.

Then you morons are pretty damn incompetent seeing as you’re still rioting and trying to kill people every night in Portland. Oh, but you’re okay with that.

So you want BlindBoob to condemn the leftist rioters, ay? I got this for you, BindBoob. He would ... but ...

It's fun to watch Kaz with a phony bone.

"If you don't condemn those rioters this minute, it means you support them!"

Didn't read the link on quoting and paraphrasing, LOL. You have the definitions reversed. You thought paraphrases were quotes and now you're using quote marks for what your paraphrase. That's funny. Here's the link, try reading it again.

Note you still cannot condemn leftist rioters despite your continued diversions

The guy is a total dick

Then you morons are pretty damn incompetent seeing as you’re still rioting and trying to kill people every night in Portland. Oh, but you’re okay with that.

What? That must be fake news. Ya'll told me all the riots were going to stop once Commander Joe was in charge. Or did you mean the anarchist in Portland are still anarchist? Shocked I'm sure.
Sorry dimbulb, that was you incompetent morons saying that. Portland is ALL yours side’s violence and crime. Own it. Or just keep trying to deflect and project. Still no condemnation of BLM rioters. No shock there.
I don't live anywhere near Portland. I condemn and have condemned the anarchists violence for decades. Now continue to piss up the flagpole.

BlindBoob

- I don't condone them

So do it, condemn them

BlindBoob

- Silence ...
You're going to have to ask him what his definition of normal is because I doubt it is in fact...normal.

Actually you literally just did. Bodacea said she could then you agreed you could too.

I say bull shit to that, you have no idea what I think. You both demonstrate that with every post

It's not.

You drool a lot, don't you? Be honest. Do you ever wish you had a brain?

The guy is a total dick

So you want BlindBoob to condemn the leftist rioters, ay? I got this for you, BindBoob. He would ... but ...

Didn't read the link on quoting and paraphrasing, LOL. You have the definitions reversed. You thought paraphrases were quotes and now you're using quote marks for what your paraphrase. That's funny. Here's the link, try reading it again.

You're a phony.

BlindBoob

- I don't condone them

So do it, condemn them

BlindBoob

- Silence ...

It's not.

It's my fault, I responded to you and forgot what I was going to be in for.

It's not.

It's my fault, I responded to you and forgot what I was going to be in for.

Thanks guy. And right back at ya

You're a phony.

You don't know how to quote and paraphrase. That you actually just reversed them and thought a paraphrase was a quote and vice versa is particularly funny

What? That must be fake news. Ya'll told me all the riots were going to stop once Commander Joe was in charge. Or did you mean the anarchist in Portland are still anarchist? Shocked I'm sure.
Sorry dimbulb, that was you incompetent morons saying that. Portland is ALL yours side’s violence and crime. Own it. Or just keep trying to deflect and project. Still no condemnation of BLM rioters. No shock there.
I don't live anywhere near Portland. I condemn and have condemned the anarchists violence for decades. Now continue to piss up the flagpole.

OK, you condemned "anarchists" who commit violence.

What about "leftists" who commit violence? Can you say you condemn them? Still going with no, huh?

kaz: I condemn Trump supporters who entered the capital, they should be prosecuted.

So what about you, can you say that for leftists who looted and rioted last summer? LOL, funny stuff. Obviously you can't, you repeatedly refuse to

Anything explanation will do. It wasn't trumpybears fault he was told the path to his photo op had not been cleared yet. So Barr when down to investigate......

But hey it was the Mayor or the Fencing crew or anybody, just not the Dear Leader, he just wanted a nice picture of his religious convictions.
Yeah, and good thing Trump was able to talk Muriel Bowser into going along with whole
scam and giving political cover to a man she hates more than any other in America. Maybe
the world.

What a good stroke of luck. :rolleyes:

Next time you start to go off on one of your "gullible weak minded Trumpinistas" will say and
believe anything
rants stop and consider how close you are to what you claim to hate.

The psychological dichotomy of becoming like that thing you detest is not unknown.

The guy is a total dick

Anarchists, but not leftists. Telling that you still refuse to condemn your side’s criminals. The flagpole thing must be a leftist thing. Seems to fit with their others perversions.

The guy is a total dick

Anarchists, but not leftists. Telling that you still refuse to condemn your side’s criminals. The flagpole thing must be a leftist thing. Seems to fit with their others perversions.

Yep. BlindBoob hoped no one noticed that

The guy is a total dick

Every night? You'll have to prove that one, hun.

Yep, how many Republicans are willing to admit the 1/6 attack on the Capital was bad for democracy. Fucking losers, let's hear from you.

They broke the law or they are heroes? Seems an easy choice to make.
the mass trespassing and brief violence was not helpful ....there ! you satisfied !
You forgot about the personal violence, vandalism, theft and overall damage to our democratic values that permeate not just through our country that creates instability but what this does to our reputation around the globe for being the good guys when now Putin leaps onto this to try and demonstrate that somehow they are a beacon of freedom.
i know ! the blm and antifa riots have damaged gov buildings ,injured over 2000 cops and they even managed to overthrow local state and fed government and established the marxist nation of Chop in Seattle ! View attachment 505077
So, I wonder why Seattle is doing just fine with all your doom and gloom talk?
when it wasn't huh?

Yes, we all know there were riots. I'm asking for evidence that Seattle is destroyed. Why can't you back that claim up?

Here is a picture of Birmingham AL, I wouldn't make the claim the city is destroyed. View attachment 505086
Here's today's picture of Miami.....the city's not destroyed.
1624559622592.png

What about "leftists" who commit violence? Can you say you condemn them? Still going with no, huh?

kaz: I condemn Trump supporters who entered the capital, they should be prosecuted.

So what about you, can you say that for leftists who looted and rioted last summer? LOL, funny stuff. Obviously you can't, you repeatedly refuse to

You've accuse me of never condemning them, saying I only said I don't condone them. Why should I bother repeating my condemnation and call for their arrest and prosecution for you? You have a habit of ignoring facts and repeating your lies at some point in the future.

BlindBoob

- I don't condone them

So do it, condemn them

BlindBoob

- Silence ...

It's not.

Well, that's another Ironic post from you. :heehee:

You've accuse me of never condemning them, saying I only said I don't condone them. Why should I bother repeating my condemnation and call for their arrest and prosecution for you? You have a habit of ignoring facts and repeating your lies at some point in the future.

Yes, you are repeating your position. You refuse to say you condemn LEFTISTS RIOTERS AND LOOTERS. You say you don't condone them, you say but you did!, you say you condemn "anarchists" whatever you mean by that. But you REFUSE TO CONDEMN LEFTIST RIOTERS AND LOOTERS.

The one thing you said that's true is you are CONSISENT. You consistently refuse to condemn leftists doing anything

Since my only option was "Yes, I support" I voted for the "attack" with the caveat that is was NOT an attack. And I stand by that.

The guy is a total dick

Still pissing up that pole I see. Anarchist, Antifa, Prayer boys, Proud Boys Bungholeboys Lefties, Righties or anyone else who instigates violence deserves the full punishment of the law for their crimes.

Notice what word I still didn't use?

Forum List

Back