Poll to condemn or condone "the violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"

Do you support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"?

• I'm a GOP voter and NO I do NOT support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 35 33.3%
  • I'm a GOP voter and YES I do support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • I'm a democrat and I condemn the 1/6 attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 37 35.2%

• Total voters
I’m an Ultra-Conservative Authoritarian and I literally couldn’t support the events at the US Capitol Building any more if I tried. It is one of the greatest American political moments in my lifetime.
It was literally one the STUPIDEST things Trump ever did... hold a massive rally steps from the capitol on THAT DAY. He should have KNOWN, or someone around him, that the corrupts democrats and their human debris within the deep state would EXPLOIT IT.
Democrats had nothing to do with it. This is all on you kids.

Yes, Democrats supported the violence, looting and plunder in cities across America all last summer, not going into the Capital on January 6. True dat
Like the Capital assault, most support the right to protest, not to riot. You know it.
I do not support riots. Never seen you condemn those involved in city riots from the Floyd violence.

The Right: We condemn the rioters
BlindBoob: You never condemned the rioters
BlindBoob: You never condemned the rioters ...

The guy is a total dick

What a couple of moroonies

"Like the Capital assault, most support the right to protest, not to riot."

Do you think I'm saying you support the riots?

But this is what makes up the Neo-GOP. Go on. Make America Proud.

Like the Capital assault, most support the right to protest, not to riot. You know it.

Yes, that sounds exactly like what you said. You lectured us as if we don't know the difference. You're the moron.

Note you still won't just condemn all the leftists who committed violence all last summer. All you said is you don't condone it, not the same thing
That's all you can do is make up lies. Rioters were condemned by me and many others on here and across the country. But then again if I recall, the same thing was said about the rioters during the Obama administration.

Violence is the last resort of the incompetent.
Then you morons are pretty damn incompetent seeing as you’re still rioting and trying to kill people every night in Portland. Oh, but you’re okay with that.

What? That must be fake news. Ya'll told me all the riots were going to stop once Commander Joe was in charge. Or did you mean the anarchist in Portland are still anarchist? Shocked I'm sure.
Sorry dimbulb, that was you incompetent morons saying that. Portland is ALL yours side’s violence and crime. Own it. Or just keep trying to deflect and project. Still no condemnation of BLM rioters. No shock there.
I don't live anywhere near Portland. I condemn and have condemned the anarchists violence for decades. Now continue to piss up the flagpole.
does that include BLM and antifa is the question junior.

Still pissing up that pole I see. Anarchist, Antifa, Prayer boys, Proud Boys Bungholeboys Lefties, Righties or anyone else who instigates violence deserves the full punishment of the law for their crimes.

Notice what word I still didn't use?
because you can't. you leave the out for yourself. we ain't stupid. we know exactly what you're doing, can't use antifa and blm with the word condemn to say you condemn them for their violence. yep, avoidance is a demofk pattern.

You've accuse me of never condemning them, saying I only said I don't condone them. Why should I bother repeating my condemnation and call for their arrest and prosecution for you? You have a habit of ignoring facts and repeating your lies at some point in the future.
stating a fact. One fact you seem to double down on on every post about it. You're afraid of the boogie antifa, blm .

Still pissing up that pole I see. Anarchist, Antifa, Prayer boys, Proud Boys Bungholeboys Lefties, Righties or anyone else who instigates violence deserves the full punishment of the law for their crimes.

because you can't. you leave the out for yourself. we ain't stupid. we know exactly what you're doing, can't use antifa and blm with the word condemn to say you condemn them for their violence. yep, avoidance is a demofk pattern.
Right on Q, thanks Trigger.

no problem, you're just a terrorist in here. we get it, got to protect the tribe. we get it. you love you the violence, you say that quite loudly. We hear you poindexter.

no problem, you're just a terrorist in here. we get it, got to protect the tribe. we get it. you love you the violence, you say that quite loudly. We hear you poindexter.

As I said "Anarchist, Antifa, Prayer boys, Proud Boys Bungholeboys Lefties, Righties or anyone else who instigates violence deserves the full punishment of the law for their crimes.

All you can do about it is lie.

Joe Dufus doesn't see anything wrong with the BLM street thugs terrorizing the US for six months but thinks it is wrong for Patriots to spend an afternoon protesting his stolen election.

As I said "Anarchist, Antifa, Prayer boys, Proud Boys Bungholeboys Lefties, Righties or anyone else who instigates violence deserves the full punishment of the law for their crimes.

that wasn't the ask. the ask was to say condemn to antifa and blm in the same sentence. and again you failed. we get it, can't have blow back.

Abraham Lincoln wasn't an Abolitionist. He was a Free Soiler....AND firmly believed in maintaining the Union.
and gave freedom to blacks.
Yes he did....after two years of war....but the freedom he gave was only to slaves in areas under rebellion. It was a military move to take assets away from the con-federates.
Prove that. I refer you to Lincolns letter to Horace Greely:

Hon. Horace Greely: Executive Mansion,
Dear Sir Washington, August 22, 1862.

I have just read yours of the 19th. addressed to myself through the New-York Tribune. If there be in it any statements, or assumptions of fact, which I may know to be erroneous, I do not, now and here, controvert them. If there be in it any inferences which I may believe to be falsely drawn, I do not now and here, argue against them. If there be perceptable in it an impatient and dictatorial tone, I waive it in deference to an old friend, whose heart I have always supposed to be right.

As to the policy I "seem to be pursuing'' as you say, I have not meant to leave any one in doubt.

I would save the Union. I would save it the shortest way under the Constitution. The sooner the national authority can be restored; the nearer the Union will be "the Union as it was.'' If there be those who would not save the Union, unless they could at the same time save slavery, I do not agree with them. If there be those who would not save the Union unless they could at the same time destroy slavery, I do not agree with them. My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union; and what I forbear, I forbear because I do not believe it would help to save the Union. I shall do less whenever I shall believe what I am doing hurts the cause, and I shall do more whenever I shall believe doing more will help the cause. I shall try to correct errors when shown to be errors; and I shall adopt new views so fast as they shall appear to be true views.

I have here stated my purpose according to my view of official duty; and I intend no modification of my oft-expressed personal wish that all men every where could be free. Yours,

A. LINCOLN

Abraham Lincoln wasn't an Abolitionist. He was a Free Soiler....AND firmly believed in maintaining the Union.
and gave freedom to blacks.
Yes he did....after two years of war....but the freedom he gave was only to slaves in areas under rebellion. It was a military move to take assets away from the con-federates.
Prove that. I refer you to Lincolns letter to Horace Greely:

Hon. Horace Greely: Executive Mansion,
Dear Sir Washington, August 22, 1862.

I have just read yours of the 19th. addressed to myself through the New-York Tribune. If there be in it any statements, or assumptions of fact, which I may know to be erroneous, I do not, now and here, controvert them. If there be in it any inferences which I may believe to be falsely drawn, I do not now and here, argue against them. If there be perceptable in it an impatient and dictatorial tone, I waive it in deference to an old friend, whose heart I have always supposed to be right.

As to the policy I "seem to be pursuing'' as you say, I have not meant to leave any one in doubt.

I would save the Union. I would save it the shortest way under the Constitution. The sooner the national authority can be restored; the nearer the Union will be "the Union as it was.'' If there be those who would not save the Union, unless they could at the same time save slavery, I do not agree with them. If there be those who would not save the Union unless they could at the same time destroy slavery, I do not agree with them. My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union; and what I forbear, I forbear because I do not believe it would help to save the Union. I shall do less whenever I shall believe what I am doing hurts the cause, and I shall do more whenever I shall believe doing more will help the cause. I shall try to correct errors when shown to be errors; and I shall adopt new views so fast as they shall appear to be true views.

I have here stated my purpose according to my view of official duty; and I intend no modification of my oft-expressed personal wish that all men every where could be free. Yours,

A. LINCOLN

now dog gone it, there you go posting facts.

What? That must be fake news. Ya'll told me all the riots were going to stop once Commander Joe was in charge. Or did you mean the anarchist in Portland are still anarchist? Shocked I'm sure.
Sorry dimbulb, that was you incompetent morons saying that. Portland is ALL yours side’s violence and crime. Own it. Or just keep trying to deflect and project. Still no condemnation of BLM rioters. No shock there.
I don't live anywhere near Portland. I condemn and have condemned the anarchists violence for decades. Now continue to piss up the flagpole.
Anarchists, but not leftists. Telling that you still refuse to condemn your side’s criminals. The flagpole thing must be a leftist thing. Seems to fit with their others perversions.

You buried it, but FINALLY you even condemned your own leftists committing violence. Wow, that was hard

Anarchists, but not leftists. Telling that you still refuse to condemn your side’s criminals. The flagpole thing must be a leftist thing. Seems to fit with their others perversions.

You buried it, but FINALLY you even condemned your own leftists committing violence. Wow, that was hard
Not as hard as it is for trump fluffers to say "Blue Lives Matter" now.

you people burn down entire cities

"Hyperbole of the Day"

I don't think an entire City has been burn down since Sherman's March to the Sea!

But do go on with your apocalyptic fantasy.

Fair enough. I will modify to “you people burn cities”.
Never burned a city ever. Haven't done what trump insurrectionist thugs did either, defecate in the Capitol building and try to kill Capitol police, Congresspeople, and the VP.

that wasn't the ask. the ask was to say condemn to antifa and blm in the same sentence. and again you failed. we get it, can't have blow back.
I condemn all act of violence and riots by all groups both right and left. Not all members of antifa or BLM are violent protesters, in fact, I bet there are some fine people in those groups, so to say condemn to antifa and blm would be wrong.

Happy now that I fulfilled your ask?

you people burn down entire cities

"Hyperbole of the Day"

I don't think an entire City has been burn down since Sherman's March to the Sea!

But do go on with your apocalyptic fantasy.

Fair enough. I will modify to “you people burn cities”.
Never burned a city ever. Haven't done what trump insurrectionist thugs did either, defecate in the Capitol building and try to kill Capitol police, Congresspeople, and the VP.
Wow so that's what a city being burned looks like. Just wow! Minneapolis sure looks small!

Finally my ass. Americans condemn the violence from both sides of the extremes like even this poll shows. You fucks tried to lie about what I said. So let me reiterate. Fuck you.

You can't be a liberal and do illiberal things like instigating political violence, or defacing public or private property.

Forum List

Back