Poll to condemn or condone "the violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"

Do you support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"?

• I'm a GOP voter and NO I do NOT support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 35 33.3%
  • I'm a GOP voter and YES I do support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • I'm a democrat and I condemn the 1/6 attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 37 35.2%

• Total voters
Said a man that still maintains that Trump said ws were very fine people, when he clearly said "not".

YOu people are complete lying whores.
LOLOL

Watch as I prove you're lying about what I said. You claim I said Trump said white supremacists are very fine people yet here's a post of mine, to you, saying Trump condemned white supremacists...

I assumed nothing, dumbfuck. It's what he said. There was a racist rally of various rightwing racist groups. Trump said some of them were "very fine people." So which ones did he mean? Not white supremacists, KKK or neo-Nazis as he condemned them. That leaves the Proud Boys and the neo-Confederates.

[emphasis mine to highlight your lie]

You should apologize for lying about me like that.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Your silly semantics is noted and dismissed.

Stop trying to derail the thread. The point was made, nothing you people said, can be taken seriously.

ANy internal LOGIC, your argument might have, that is still relevant. But any claims outside of that, should be dismissed.
You lied about what I said and got caught. Sadly, you lack even the minimal character needed to apologize for that.

Now you're lying about me derailing this thread when in fact, you're the one who started talking about Charlottesville.

I noted your sematic bullshit for you. What more do you want?

I did not try to derail the thread. But we must always remember to dismiss any claims from yours side. YOu don't get to do that anymore.
LOLOL

You got caught lying about what I said AND you derailed the thread to lie about what I said. Now you prove you're not man enough to own up to your lies you get caught telling.

Regardless, this thread is about 1/6. What do you have to say about Trump supporters storming the Capitol?

You people are the liars, not me, not us.

My point regarding the 1/6 riot is the same as it has always been. It was violent riot, but those who broke the law still have a right to equal protection of the law, which means that being singled out for extra aggressive investigation and prosecution is a violation of their rights.

Any of them that end up in jail, will thus be political prisoners.

YOu people are scum of the earth.
LOL

Cries the imbecile who lied about what I said. :cuckoo:

My point regarding the 1/6 riot is the same as it has always been. It was violent riot, but those who broke the law still have a right to equal protection of the law, which means that being singled out for extra aggressive investigation and prosecution is a violation of their rights.

Nope, you're the liar. Provable.

I said Trump condemned white supremacists and then you lied, falsely claiming I said he called them very fine people.

All violent attacks upon Congress to prevent it from fulfilling its Constitutional responsibilities are treated equally.

All rioters are not. That is a violation of their civil rights. That makes you and your tyrants.

Said a man that still maintains that Trump said ws were very fine people, when he clearly said "not".

LOLOL

Watch as I prove you're lying about what I said. You claim I said Trump said white supremacists are very fine people yet here's a post of mine, to you, saying Trump condemned white supremacists...

I assumed nothing, dumbfuck. It's what he said. There was a racist rally of various rightwing racist groups. Trump said some of them were "very fine people." So which ones did he mean? Not white supremacists, KKK or neo-Nazis as he condemned them. That leaves the Proud Boys and the neo-Confederates.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Stop trying to derail the thread. The point was made, nothing you people said, can be taken seriously.

ANy internal LOGIC, your argument might have, that is still relevant. But any claims outside of that, should be dismissed.
You lied about what I said and got caught. Sadly, you lack even the minimal character needed to apologize for that.

Now you're lying about me derailing this thread when in fact, you're the one who started talking about Charlottesville.

I did not try to derail the thread. But we must always remember to dismiss any claims from yours side. YOu don't get to do that anymore.
LOLOL

You got caught lying about what I said AND you derailed the thread to lie about what I said. Now you prove you're not man enough to own up to your lies you get caught telling.

Regardless, this thread is about 1/6. What do you have to say about Trump supporters storming the Capitol?

I think that they are being denied their right to equality before the law. They are being targeted with vastly more energy and zeal than the other rioters of the last 5 years.
Many are charged with obstructing Congress, which we have video evidence of them doing. what's unequal about that?

Because they are being targeted far more aggressively than any of the other rioters of the last 5 years.
Of course they are. They attacked our democracy.

Bullshit. They got angry and attacked a building. There was no intent to end our democracy. YOu are exaggerating to justify your focusing on the one small riot while ignoring your side's hundreds of bigger riots.
You're lying again. Their intent was to stop the constitutional certification of our election. That's an attack on our democracy. And they intended to harm members of our government...

Nice two step.

Make a big deal of their intent, and when I respond to that with a counter point about what their intent really was,

to dismiss intent.

YOu are bullshit.
You are upset because so many Trump goons were identified, apprehended, and are being prosecuted.

Please try to endure justice.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

I said Trump condemned white supremacists and then you lied, falsely claiming I said he called them very fine people.

You said nonsense to stonewall in support of the lie.

LOLOL

LOLOL

I think that they are being denied their right to equality before the law. They are being targeted with vastly more energy and zeal than the other rioters of the last 5 years.
Many are charged with obstructing Congress, which we have video evidence of them doing. what's unequal about that?

Because they are being targeted far more aggressively than any of the other rioters of the last 5 years.

Bullshit. They got angry and attacked a building. There was no intent to end our democracy. YOu are exaggerating to justify your focusing on the one small riot while ignoring your side's hundreds of bigger riots.
"They got angry" People get angry all the time and manage to con-trol themselves...thugs don't.

"and attacked a building" The U.S. Capitol

"There was no intent to end our democracy" while the con-firmation of the DEMOCRATIC vote for President was being held...in order to stop it.

In order to stop what they considered the confirmation of a FRAUDULENT vote.

If you want to claim this particular riot is more important than other riots, because of their intent, then their ACTUAL intent is what matters.

Not YOUR view of their intent.
"In order to stop what they considered the confirmation of a FRAUDULENT vote."

LOL

I like how you admit they attacked our democracy after you denied they did so.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

You lied about what I said. What a pity you're not man enough to own your lie.

Nice two step.

Make a big deal of their intent, and when I respond to that with a counter point about what their intent really was,

to dismiss intent.

YOu are bullshit.
You are upset because so many Trump goons were identified, apprehended, and are being prosecuted.

No, I'm not. THe riot was a crime and those who committed violence should be held accountable.

I don't know how many times I have to say that, before you people stop lying about it.

My point stands.

Nice two step.

to dismiss intent.

YOu are bullshit.

Trump goons have the right to mount the 'Clyde Defense.'
Screen Shot 2021-06-26 at 5.40.48 PM.png

GOP Congressman Andrew Clyde compared the riot to a
"normal tourist visit."

LOLOL

LOLOL

"They got angry" People get angry all the time and manage to con-trol themselves...thugs don't.

"There was no intent to end our democracy" while the con-firmation of the DEMOCRATIC vote for President was being held...in order to stop it.

If you want to claim this particular riot is more important than other riots, because of their intent, then their ACTUAL intent is what matters.

LOL

Stopping the theft of an election by fraud, which was their intent, is not an attack on democracy.

Are you high? You seem dumber than normal. For you that is.

It was violent riot, but those who broke the law still have a right to equal protection of the law, which means that being singled out for extra aggressive investigation and prosecution is a violation of their rights.
Trump goons have the right to mount the 'Clyde Defense.'
Screen Shot 2021-06-26 at 5.40.48 PM.png

GOP Congressman Andrew Clyde compared the riot to a
"normal tourist visit."

And now on to the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Ridicule.

You really don't have anything real to support your position do you? All you have is various forms of bullshit.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

Nice two step.

to dismiss intent.

YOu are bullshit.

No, I'm not. THe riot was a crime and those who committed violence should be held accountable.

I don't know how many times I have to say that, before you people stop lying about it.

My point stands.

Nice two step.

to dismiss intent.

YOu are bullshit.
Stop squirming, and show some respect for American jurisprudence, if not for our democratic system of governance.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

Stopping the theft of an election by fraud, which was their intent, is not an attack on democracy.

Are you high? You seem dumber than normal. For you that is.
Of course it is. There was no such theft. And those insurrectionists don't get a pass because they proved to be utter morons who fell for Trump's Big Lie. Trump had 2 months to prove fraud and in 2 months, he couldn't prove a single case. Those idiots attacked the seat of our government to stop the constitutional certification of our election. That's an attack on our democracy even though you too are too stupid to comprehend it. Thankfully, our Justice Department is not as stupid as you and they're going after these un-American loons with zeal.

Nice two step.

to dismiss intent.

YOu are bullshit.

My point stands.

Nice two step.

to dismiss intent.

YOu are bullshit.
Stop squirming, and show some respect for American jurisprudence, if not for our democratic system of governance.

i would respect it, if it was being applied equally.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

You played silly word games to support a poisonous and divisive lie.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

You played silly word games to support a poisonous and divisive lie.

Forum List

Back