Poll: To Impeach Or Not To Impeach? (Liberals and Conservatives)

To Impeach or Not

• I am a liberal and I want him impeached

• I am a liberal and I don't want him impeach

• I am a conservative and I want him impeached

• I am a conservative and I don't want him impeached

Results are only viewable after voting.
After suffering the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune...

I twill be interesting to find who is more in favor of impeachment

I am ...

I favor the Dims impeaching him, but not so that they will actually go through with it.

No, I just want them to do what they said they would do in order to get elected, but because they know that they are full of poo, they refuse to impeach a man they have repeatedly said all evidence proves he was guilty that he has sold out to the Russians.

Imagine, they are essentially saying that they would rather have Putin in the White House than impeach Trump, which I think is treasonous, is it not?

When will these twats back up what they say rather then just sling poo around?

Does "impeachment" include the 25th Amendment?

Many people in wonderful places in Germany would like to know. Believe me. :cuckoo:

Many people in wonderful places in Germany would like to know. Believe me. :cuckoo:

The 25th amendment is NOT a method of removing a President from office. It is for when a President is temporarily indisposed...like when he has to have surgery.

It does not remove him from office, it makes the Vice-president the 'acting President'. It is intended to be temporary. The President can return to his job anytime he says he's ready.

The only way the 25th amendment could be used to effectively remove a President from office is of three quarters of BOTH houses of congress were to repeatedly vote to keep him out. Then he would still be the 'President', but would be barred from any Presidential authority. But that's EXTREMELY unlikely.

After suffering the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune...

I twill be interesting to find who is more in favor of impeachment

I am ...

I favor the Dims impeaching him, but not so that they will actually go through with it.

No, I just want them to do what they said they would do in order to get elected, but because they know that they are full of poo, they refuse to impeach a man they have repeatedly said all evidence proves he was guilty that he has sold out to the Russians.

Imagine, they are essentially saying that they would rather have Putin in the White House than impeach Trump, which I think is treasonous, is it not?

When will these twats back up what they say rather then just sling poo around?
Hey dipshit we just got to start our investigations a couple months ago. I believe the House will perform its oversight duties that had been completey abandoned by republicans. I believe they will vote to impeach Trump; but Trump will be saved by a Senate that is hungry to profit further from Trump’s crimes. Until November 2020. Trump will serve time in prison when he leaves office.

The 25th amendment is NOT a method of removing a President from office. It is for when a President is temporarily indisposed...like when he has to have surgery.

It does not remove him from office, it makes the Vice-president the 'acting President'. It is intended to be temporary. The President can return to his job anytime he says he's ready.

The only way the 25th amendment could be used to effectively remove a President from office is of three quarters of BOTH houses of congress were to repeatedly vote to keep him out. Then he would still be the 'President', but would be barred from any Presidential authority. But that's EXTREMELY unlikely.

I don't care how "likely" it is. It's about how it works.

What if both houses of Congress meet in a very wonderful place in Germany?

I want Trump impeached. It will assure the Democrats will lose the House next year. It will accomplish nothing except waste taxpayer dollars. Trump will still be the President.

"I am damn sick of hearing both sides yammer on about the Mueller report. We have an invasion at the border, we have farmers & ranchers struggling to get by, we have vets waiting in lines at the VA and these beltway snobs think this BS collusion saga is the most important thing?" - Tremendous Tomi Lahren

only 10 members of congress have signed on to rowdy rashida tlaib's impeachment inquiry resolution.

good luck!

I want him impeached ASAP.

First, because he deserves to be impeached and it's Congresses responsibility to impeach him and remove him from office.

Second, because the sooner he's removed from office, the sooner Pence can become President and the American public can forget all about Trump.

Third, so American politics can return to 'normal':

If Trump runs in 2020, I'd have to support Biden - the most likely to win against Trump. I'd prefer to support Warren - she's the best leader among the Dems, but she has much less of a chance of beating Trump.

I'd like to see Pence vs. Warren in the next election. I'd like to think that it's somewhat less critical for the Dems to win.

Trump is an asshole and a mobster who should NEVER have become President. Those who support him are absolute assholes who don't have a clue what the Office of the Presidency is.

"THINK OF IT LIKE FOOTBALL: The refs on the field, Mueller, couldn't agree on the call so they went to the instant replay, Barr & Rosenstein, who made the official call, as the law requires."

Forum List

Back