Poll: To Impeach Or Not To Impeach? (Liberals and Conservatives)

To Impeach or Not

• I am a liberal and I want him impeached

• I am a liberal and I don't want him impeach

• I am a conservative and I want him impeached

• I am a conservative and I don't want him impeached

Results are only viewable after voting.
If Trump did not commit Conspiracy, he certainly obstructed justice in order to protect his associates that did commit conspiracy!

It did not conclude that Trump&Co. conspired with Russia to impact our election. It stated it could not, in the opinion of the Special Counsel, meet the legal standard necessary and sufficient proving such a conspiracy existed Beyond a Reasonable Doubt.
No. It did not.
That does not mean Trump, his family and his inner circle are innocent!!
It does,. Stop lying to yourself.
Keep in mind that neither an investigator nor a prosecutor is the truer of fact able to exonerate Trump&Co.of wrong doing.
And so, Mueller's statement that the investigation does not exonerate Trump of obstruction has absolutely no meaning.
Good to see you've finally seen the light.
As to obstruction of justice, there is in the public domain necessary and sufficient evidence to support beyond a reasonable doubt that Trump's behaviors met that standard.
This is another lie, as you, like Mueller, are fully aware of the fact it is impossible to concretely demonstrate that Trump acted with corrupt intent.

I have an opinion, based on facts; you have an opinion, based on ignorance and wishful thinking.

Can you accept that this fake dossier might possibly have been a hoax from Russia all along
It did not conclude that Trump&Co. conspired with Russia to impact our election. It stated it could not, in the opinion of the Special Counsel, meet the legal standard necessary and sufficient proving such a conspiracy existed Beyond a Reasonable Doubt.
No. It did not.
Keep in mind that neither an investigator nor a prosecutor is the truer of fact able to exonerate Trump&Co.of wrong doing.
And so, Mueller's statement that the investigation does not exonerate Trump of obstruction has absolutely no meaning.
As to obstruction of justice, there is in the public domain necessary and sufficient evidence to support beyond a reasonable doubt that Trump's behaviors met that standard.
This is another lie, as you, like Mueller, are fully aware of the fact it is impossible to concretely demonstrate that Trump acted with corrupt intent.

I have an opinion, based on facts; you have an opinion, based on ignorance and wishful thinking.

You have an opinion based on spins and very biased opinions.
We need to find out how this dossier began and if it was a hoax by Russians or a witch hunt to get Trump out of office.

I've never read the "dossier" and it is not relevant to the chaos which surrounds Trump&Co. and negatively impacts our nation.

My opinion is NOT based on spins and biases, but thank you for devolving to a personal attack.

My opinions are built on watching with my eyes and ears wide open, and not subject to the propaganda of those who continue to support Trump and the obvious far right agenda of the 21st Century Republican Party.

Echoes written by Trump's supporters and his fellow travelers are not credible, since evidence is almost always missing and usually when offered is less than probative.

This too is my opinion, not based on any spin or propaganda, based on my experience; only when clear, concise and credible evidence is presented and i find thought provoking do I reconsider, reevaluate or change my opinion. Your post doesn't come close.

My opinions are built on watching with my eyes and ears wide open, and not subject to the propaganda of those who continue to support Trump and the obvious far right agenda of the 21st Century Republican Party.
Your opinions are formed by MSNBC, CNN and other commercial mouthpieces of the DNC.
Fact is, you believe Trump is guilty of obstruction because you want him to be, and you don't care that reality says otherwise.

Your opinions are formed by MSNBC, CNN and other commercial mouthpieces of the DNC.
Fact is, you believe Trump is guilty of obstruction because you want him to be, and you don't care that reality says otherwise.

No, my opinions are formed as I pointed out above, along with my education and work experience. You're far right, I've learned that by reading you posts. Not once have you not agreed with the RW Agenda, both hidden and overt.

No. It did not.

Can you accept that this fake dossier might possibly have been a hoax from Russia all along
No. It did not.

We need to find out how this dossier began and if it was a hoax by Russians or a witch hunt to get Trump out of office.

I've never read the "dossier" and it is not relevant to the chaos which surrounds Trump&Co. and negatively impacts our nation.

My opinion is NOT based on spins and biases, but thank you for devolving to a personal attack.

Echoes written by Trump's supporters and his fellow travelers are not credible, since evidence is almost always missing and usually when offered is less than probative.

This too is my opinion, not based on any spin or propaganda, based on my experience; only when clear, concise and credible evidence is presented and i find thought provoking do I reconsider, reevaluate or change my opinion. Your post doesn't come close.
Yes, you're an independent thinker...just like every other liberal. I'm sure it's just coincidence you all say the same things at the same time.

No. It did not.
Your statement, above, is another lie.
You have nothing but hateful, spiteful, hyper-partisan bigotry.

F. U. [forget you]

No. It did not.

No. It did not.

Yes, you're an independent thinker...just like every other liberal. I'm sure it's just coincidence you all say the same things at the same time.

LOL, for every thread where liberals have a circle jerk (if any) I can find a bakers dozen x 10 were your side of the aisle echoes each other.

Obstruction of justice is obvious in the Mueller report we were allowed to see. Impeachment inquiries should start immediately.

Obstruction of justice is obvious in the Mueller report we were allowed to see. Impeachment inquiries should start immediately.

What is also obvious is the Senate is controlled by McConnell and Republicans who put their job and career before the nation; they are too cowardly to stand up to the bully POTUS, and while Trump deserves to be impeached, he won't be convicted.

What is also obvious is the Senate is controlled by McConnell and Republicans who put their job and career before the nation; they are too cowardly to stand up to the bully POTUS, and while Trump deserves to be impeached, he won't be convicted.
Sad state of affairs to be sure. I'm not going to forget it.

If Trump did not commit Conspiracy, he certainly obstructed justice in order to protect his associates that did commit conspiracy!

Like who?

Which of his associates was convicted of collusion? None, because it is not a crime, even if had done so, which Meuller said he did not.

Which associates now? Come on! Let us all have a good laugh at your expense! Dumbass!

No, my opinions are formed as I pointed out above, along with my education and work experience.
This is a lie - you are willfully ignorant of the law and anything associated with the case at hand; you openly and overtly disagree with law you dislike.
As such, you "opinion", like with all such partisan bigots, started with "I hate Trump"; you then turned to MSNBC to see why.

You refuse to understand that, under the law, "obstructive acts" do not in any way necessarily translate to obstruction of justice.

No. It did not.
Your statement, above, is another lie.
You have nothing but hateful, spiteful, hyper-partisan bigotry.
F. U. [forget you]
Spoken like a true hyper-partisan bigot.

No, my opinions are formed as I pointed out above, along with my education and work experience.

This is a lie - you are willfully ignorant of the law and anything associated with the case at hand; you openly and overtly disagree with law you dislike.
As such, you "opinion", like with all such partisan bigots, started with "I hate Trump"; you then turned to MSNBC to see why.

You refuse to understand that, under the law, "obstructive acts" do not in any way necessarily translate to obstruction of justice.

Forget You

Forget You
Truth hurts, eh?
If you don't like being exposed as a willfully ignorant hyper-partisan bigot, stop being a willfully ignorant hyper-partisan bigot.

No. It did not.

No. It did not.

LOL, for every thread where liberals have a circle jerk (if any) I can find a bakers dozen x 10 were your side of the aisle echoes each other.
No, you can't. You can't even accept the leftist echo chamber even exists.

Run along and play now.

"Before the nation"? Oh, you mean like open borders, refusal to do anything about election integrity, weaponizing the three-letter agencies, funneling public money to special interest groups, and ignoring crimes on your own side?

You didn't mean "nation". You meant the Democratic Party. Your loyalty is severely misplaced, Skippy.

Once the democrats impeach it's over. The Senate will not vote to remove. Unless democrats intend to keep demanding impeachment again they can suck up the loss.

Forum List

Back