Poll: To Impeach Or Not To Impeach? (Liberals and Conservatives)

To Impeach or Not

• I am a liberal and I want him impeached

• I am a liberal and I don't want him impeach

• I am a conservative and I want him impeached

• I am a conservative and I don't want him impeached

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Democrat leadership know there is nothing real in which to Impeach Trump, so if they go ahead they assure his reelection. So we will see a lot of talk and hand wringing from Pelosi and others. It is what they do best.

After suffering the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune...

I twill be interesting to find who is more in favor of impeachment

I am ...

I favor the Dims impeaching him, but not so that they will actually go through with it.

No, I just want them to do what they said they would do in order to get elected, but because they know that they are full of poo, they refuse to impeach a man they have repeatedly said all evidence proves he was guilty that he has sold out to the Russians.

Imagine, they are essentially saying that they would rather have Putin in the White House than impeach Trump, which I think is treasonous, is it not?

When will these twats back up what they say rather then just sling poo around?
Hey dipshit we just got to start our investigations a couple months ago. I believe the House will perform its oversight duties that had been completey abandoned by republicans. I believe they will vote to impeach Trump; but Trump will be saved by a Senate that is hungry to profit further from Trump’s crimes. Until November 2020. Trump will serve time in prison when he leaves office.
We have a sitting President who needs to win reelection in order to stay out of the slammer. Makes ya proud don't it, Trumptards?

Trump is scared shitless he'll lose, he knows where he's headed if he does.

"Who knew the statute of limitations could be this complicated"?

Last edited:
Why do we have to label ourselves in order to vote in this poll?

Because Identity Politics is the game dumbass!

Wow, just yesterday my family was talking about how ppl on the Internet have to post in such shmucky and jerky ways, and they can't understand why. Your answer without the word "dumbass" at the end of it, would have sufficed. And no, being nasty does not equal cool. It seems that a person cannot ask a simple, innocent and reasonable question on the Internet anymore, without being attacked by supposedly "cool" ppl. But, like I said before, it's not cool. It's just shmucky.

Impeach with no evidence will not go well for the Dems.
just sets up the next play for the (R)s to do the same to whatever D takes office next. we've proven we can create our own situations to cast doubt on someone and then demand justice for things that simply can't be proven they did.

those wanting impeachment really need to sit back and look around at the doors that opens. the methods one side takes will never stay to that one side. the biden rule comes to mind. clever at the time, bullshit long term. the left keeps going for instant gratification and never seems to see that sets up eventual battles that they created by this bullshit.

the right has their assholes too - so no this is not saying ONLY the left does it, they've just owned it lately.

Does "impeachment" include the 25th Amendment?

Many people in wonderful places in Germany would like to know. Believe me. :cuckoo:

The 25th amendment is NOT a method of removing a President from office. It is for when a President is temporarily indisposed...like when he has to have surgery.

It does not remove him from office, it makes the Vice-president the 'acting President'. It is intended to be temporary. The President can return to his job anytime he says he's ready.

The only way the 25th amendment could be used to effectively remove a President from office is of three quarters of BOTH houses of congress were to repeatedly vote to keep him out. Then he would still be the 'President', but would be barred from any Presidential authority. But that's EXTREMELY unlikely.

Wow! Write this date down! A libtard that actually read and understood the Constitution!

I am impressed!

Wow, just yesterday my family was talking about how ppl on the Internet have to post in such shmucky and jerky ways, and they can't understand why. Your answer without the word "dumbass" at the end of it, would have sufficed. And no, being nasty does not equal cool. It seems that a person cannot ask a simple, innocent and reasonable question on the Internet anymore, without being attacked by supposedly "cool" ppl. But, like I said before, it's not cool. It's just shmucky.

So you didn't like being called a dumbass, so you worked overtime to prove you are a dumbass? Great job!

After suffering the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune...

I twill be interesting to find who is more in favor of impeachment

I am ...

I favor the Dims impeaching him, but not so that they will actually go through with it.

No, I just want them to do what they said they would do in order to get elected, but because they know that they are full of poo, they refuse to impeach a man they have repeatedly said all evidence proves he was guilty that he has sold out to the Russians.

Imagine, they are essentially saying that they would rather have Putin in the White House than impeach Trump, which I think is treasonous, is it not?

When will these twats back up what they say rather then just sling poo around?
Hey dipshit we just got to start our investigations a couple months ago. I believe the House will perform its oversight duties that had been completey abandoned by republicans. I believe they will vote to impeach Trump; but Trump will be saved by a Senate that is hungry to profit further from Trump’s crimes. Until November 2020. Trump will serve time in prison when he leaves office.

Doesn’t he leave in January 2021?

I want him impeached ASAP.

First, because he deserves to be impeached and it's Congresses responsibility to impeach him and remove him from office.

Second, because the sooner he's removed from office, the sooner Pence can become President and the American public can forget all about Trump.

Third, so American politics can return to 'normal':

If Trump runs in 2020, I'd have to support Biden - the most likely to win against Trump. I'd prefer to support Warren - she's the best leader among the Dems, but she has much less of a chance of beating Trump.

I'd like to see Pence vs. Warren in the next election. I'd like to think that it's somewhat less critical for the Dems to win.

Trump is an asshole and a mobster who should NEVER have become President. Those who support him are absolute assholes who don't have a clue what the Office of the Presidency is.

So are you going to tell the Dems what high crime and misdemeanors he committed?

I have yet to see anyone answer that question.

Hard to decide. Impeachment might mean more actions towards revealing the crimes of the deep state.

Trump is begging to be impeached, which is exactly my point.

The worst mistake the Democrats could make is to impeach Trump!

In the first place, heading into the 2020 Presidential election, Democrats should not do exactly what their main rival wants them to do.

In the second place, what exactly would be accomplished by impeachment? Some naive congressmen and women think impeachment is an end onto itself. It is not. Impeachment is merely an indictment. The trial takes place in the Trump Republican held Senate where conviction will only happen when pigs can fly. Trump would become a martyr, a victim of Democratic overreach. Why do you think Trump wants to be impeached?

In the third place, these immature lawmakers who think Trump should be impeached should look back on 1998 and the failed impeachment of Bill Clinton which was led by the Republicans. After Clinton was vindicated he became more popular. The pending election was a disaster for the GOP. The Speaker, Newt Gingrich, first lost his post. Months later, he was booted out of the House. That is what impeachment accomplished for the Republicans, and Pelosi and others with more experience remember it well.

In the fourth place, a recent poll showed that only 37% want Trump impeached, probably mostly Republicans. It is Trump's only chance. 60% of Americans oppose impeachment. When asked should Trump be reelected, 60% said no, 37% said yes. Recently, three different federal courts have ruled against Trump and in favor of the House Democrats.

What does this mean? It means the Democrats are already winning. Taking into consideration 1998, why risk throwing the election in favor of Trump?

OLC, Tlaib, Omar and others calling for impeachment say that it is a Constitutional duty for the House to impeach Trump. Consider this. The worst possible threat to our Constitution is another four years of the Trump Presidency.

That was illustrated in living color last week ... and the week before that and the week before that, etc. etc.

I believe this is the second time I have corrected your ignorance. Gingrich resigned as Speaker and then resigned from the House. Neither was forced by anyone. Why do you repeat your lies?

What if are not liberal or conservative?

Not impeachment right now, I would rather se an impeachment inquiry opened. There is no doubt there were high crimes and misdemeanors committed, but this spineless Senate will do all they can to cover for him.

Oh the irony...
When Clinton's impeachment trial went on the left was aghast that the Republicans would put the country through such an event.
When it is a Republican president,... impeach! impeach!

So you didn't like being called a dumbass, so you worked overtime to prove you are a dumbass? Great job!

First of all, I wasn't even talking to you. Secondly, I don't know how you could've possibly gotten THAT out of what I said. Maybe I hit a nerve with you. I don't know you from this Board, but if you took personal offense at what I said to the other dude, then you probably also routinely act that way on the Internet because you think it makes you look cool, or because you think it makes you look like a cyberspace tuff guy.

Forum List

Back