🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Poll: Trump's popularity soars after election

Well, there was a lot of animosity towards the Republicans and Bush in general back in 2008, so it's understandable why people liked DumBama so much. But it's like what we were telling you leftists just before the election, there is a trend here and it's a positive trend for Trump.

Meh, not really. Frankly, this should be his best moment... and he's not clearing 50%.

It's going to go down a lot faster when he fails to deliver on any promises.

To be honest, I can't think of anything that would change people's minds other than that. I mean, what else happened between now and the election outside of those protests and riots?

For most of us, we choose one side or the other. If we don't like what's happening with the side we're on, we switch sides.

I think the slight bump in his approval rating is kind of like that moment during a blind date when you realize you've been set up with a total loser, but you are trying to make the best of it.

They know that they aren't going to be able to do anything about it...

Honeymoon season. Hopefully it will last.

Donald Trump’s popularity is rising in the days since his election, according to a new POLITICO/Morning Consult poll of registered voters.

Forty-six percent of voters now have a very favorable or somewhat favorable opinion of the president-elect. Twelve percent have a somewhat unfavorable opinion and 34 percent have a very unfavorable opinion of him.

It’s a dramatic uptick since the election. Trump’s favorability has grown 9 points, 37 percent to 46 percent, compared to a Morning Consult poll right before the election -- while his unfavorability has dropped 15 points, from 61 percent to 46 percent.

More people dislike him than like him. And it doesn't get better for him.
Complete falsehood. Typical.

How is that false? The OP's fucking link says it's at 46%.

Does your dumb ass know how numbers work?

Holy shit. It's like a nationwide strain of ignorance is hitting us like smallpox.
You say I'm ignorant, and yet you believe some crap someone posts on the internet that says it's true. I say it's false because of the 20000/200 poll.

Donald Trump’s popularity is rising in the days since his election, according to a new POLITICO/Morning Consult poll of registered voters.

Forty-six percent of voters now have a very favorable or somewhat favorable opinion of the president-elect. Twelve percent have a somewhat unfavorable opinion and 34 percent have a very unfavorable opinion of him.

It’s a dramatic uptick since the election. Trump’s favorability has grown 9 points, 37 percent to 46 percent, compared to a Morning Consult poll right before the election -- while his unfavorability has dropped 15 points, from 61 percent to 46 percent.

More people dislike him than like him. And it doesn't get better for him.
Complete falsehood. Typical.

How is that false? The OP's fucking link says it's at 46%.

Does your dumb ass know how numbers work?

Holy shit. It's like a nationwide strain of ignorance is hitting us like smallpox.
You say I'm ignorant, and yet you believe some crap someone posts on the internet that says it's true. I say it's false because of the 20000/200 poll.

"Some crap someone posts on the internet" is NOT politico.com, you unbelievable retard.

I think the slight bump in his approval rating is kind of like that moment during a blind date when you realize you've been set up with a total loser, but you are trying to make the best of it.

They know that they aren't going to be able to do anything about it...

Acceptance and approval are way two different things.

Meh, not really. Frankly, this should be his best moment... and he's not clearing 50%.

It's going to go down a lot faster when he fails to deliver on any promises.

Pretty much the same kinds of predictions you on the left where making since he joined the race and all throughout.

The wailing and gnashing of teeth from the left is reaching epic levels. Its daily 'the sky is going to fall' Trump hate threads lol.

Wow, his favorability has soared to within 22 points of Obama's favorability in November 2008!!

I'm swooning!

Hey, how'd that election go for you ? :thup:

Forum List

Back