🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

POLL: What are the chances we'll know who the next President will be on November 4?

What are the chances we'll know who the next President will be on November 4?

• 100% - They're getting systems in place. We'll know.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • 75% - Probably. Hopefully. Probably.

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • 50% - Flip of the coin. This is a mess.

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • 25% - I doubt it. This isn't looking good.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • 0% - No. Supreme Court, here we come.

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • No answer. I just want to complain about Mac.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Double cheeseburger.

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Between counting mailed in ballots and any number of lawyers from both parties getting ready for a Supreme Court battle, what do you think the chances are that we'll wake up on November 4 knowing the final results?

Pick another number if you want, by the way.

If its an EC "landslide" we'll know on November 4th, like in 2016.
If its a tight race we won't know for weeks or months

Very possible, then, that we wouldn't know on what would be Inauguration Day.
If there is no clear presidential winner in time then the Speaker of the House, either Nancy Pelosi or McCarthy depending who wins the House becomes the temporary President until someone wins the presidency.

Very possible, then, that we wouldn't know on what would be Inauguration Day.
If there is no clear presidential winner in time then the Speaker of the House, either Nancy Pelosi or McCarthy depending who wins the House becomes the temporary President until someone wins the presidency.
No it won’t. Trump will be president if the votes are fraud

It will be a landslide....and the Democrats will still contest it.
Not a chance in Hell. It will be very close, which will cause the loser to contest it. Both Joe and Don have made it clear they will not concede. This just might result in massive protests, riots, and mayhem around the country.

The possible silver lining should this occur, is the nation breaks apart peacefully. That’s what I’m rooting for.

Just wanted to complain about Mac! Mac sucks!

And just to keep this post from being deleted for being off topic, I'm guestamating a 75% probability that we don't know the election results Nov. 4th.

On November 4th we will be fighting the far left rioters trying to overthrow American way of life.

On November 5th we will have won and have the time to check and celebrate the reality of the Trumpslide.

Here’s what people don’t understand the electoral college has to meet and present their validated ballots by a certain time.. and if they can’t validate all their ballots on that date they thrown out.. PERIOD.. These unsolicited ballots are meant to cause chaos by media,, it’s already known today that most of these ballots will not be validated by then. And if we know this why are Democrats going through with this?

With all the early voting and mail balloting already taking place, why would there be any reason for a delay?

Unless of course, the Postal Service is really, truly unreliable.

My vote goes Double Cheeseburger.

With all the early voting and mail balloting already taking place, why would there be any reason for a delay?

Unless of course, the Postal Service is really, truly unreliable.

My vote goes Double Cheeseburger.
3E0A5208-F47B-4198-8BF2-95F97625BAA5.jpeg

Trump has done everything with out Congress help anyway, he can lead from a trump hotel. And negotiate trade deals..

Forum List

Back