POLL: What Would You Have Trump Do About Covid-19?

Should Trump Quarantine Whole Cities And Towns To Stop The Covid-19 Plague?

• Yes, and shoot looters on sight!

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Yes.

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • No.

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • I blame the Mexicans and Muslim for this virus

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • DEEP STAIT!

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

Didn't know your were an actuary? Certified? Got a calc to post?
You do know that most states have no infections, and there are generally only a few in each affected state.

Which U.S. States Have Confirmed Coronavirus Cases?
_usa-Artboard_1.jpg

You nuts have a president, that has gutted the science department, who want quick fixes to everything but how to not lie on a daily basis...what would we have him do? STEP THE FUCK ASIDE AND LET THE GROWNUPS HANDLE THIS....next stupid question
What grownup would that be toddler?
Almost anyone besides him.
You mean like 44 that waited till we had over a thousand dead?
Wonk wonk wonk.

But...but...but... Obama!

Do.you ever post anything else?
I post a lot of stuff but it is just so funny making fun of clowns like you that I can't help it.
Let me know when you start.

What grownup would that be toddler?
Almost anyone besides him.
You mean like 44 that waited till we had over a thousand dead?
Wonk wonk wonk.

But...but...but... Obama!

Do.you ever post anything else?
I post a lot of stuff but it is just so funny making fun of clowns like you that I can't help it.
Let me know when you start.
Love the crazy left. You can't bring up 44. Even though they set the bar so low.
But they are allowed to bring up Bush or other presidents.
But no one is allowed to speak about their messiah.

Does not change the fact that what she said is disgusting in the extreme and illegal afaik. Fuck her.

Anyway, no we should not quarantine entire cities nor would that accomplish anything. We are not China - you cannot imprison people in their homes here. In China they may be able to place a speaker on the street (and disappear anyone disobeying) to contain an outbreak but one of the disadvantages of living in a free state is those measures are much harder to implement here.

Also, the fatality rate is NOT 2%. We are not really sure what it is but everything looks like it is under 1%.

Forum List

Back