Poll: Which video would be a more accurate Democrat campaign speech???

Which is more accurate of the Dem message?

• A: Republicans are all mean racists who think they won the Civil War

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • B: The whole world and system is just against black people and they can't achieve anything

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Take these videos....and put Hilarys fake regional accents on them. Which videos message would be a more accurate Democrat campaign speech?

Video A:

Video B:

The chick in video A is hot.....she's destined to turn conservative after she gets a career and turns 30.

Take these videos....and put Hilarys fake regional accents on them. Which videos message would be a more accurate Democrat campaign speech?

Video A:

Video B:

She has absolutely no clue as to what is going on but then again, I didn't either when I was her age. The bottom line is that we haven't been a solvent nation since the Act of 1871. America was incorporated and these banking oligarchs have done this to every single country that has a central bank...there are only a few countries that have been able to avoid a Rothschild central bank. Syria and Iran are two of them...seems that our military industrial complex has had them in the cross hairs for quite a awhile....coinkydink? I think not. In March of 1933, this corporate "gubermint" filed Chapter 11 Bankruptcy due to the orchestrated Crash of 1929 that the banking oligarchs said that they would prevent if we only turned over our monetary system to them via the Federal Reserve Act of 1913....didn't work out so well. FDR sold us out and made us a "surety" on the debt by confiscating REAL money (gold) in exchange for a fiat currency. They monetized our birth certificate by having it printed on bond paper and made themselves the "trustee" of said bond. Up until 1933, no birth certificate was required. You see, you are nothing but an indentured debt slave whose labor moves this fiat currency that are "debt notes" and usury is attached to every Federal Reserve note that is created magically by a few notations onto a ledger and it is backed by nothing tangible. Politics is nothing but a distraction and gives the illusion that you actually have a say on how you are governed.....you don't. You are placated every two to four years believing that we are just one election cycle away from turning it around....and you couldn't be more wrong....not even if you showed up at a meeting for abused spouses wearing an O.J Simpson mask. People, it is time that you woke the fuck up and come to the realization that you have been worked and fucked like a cheap hooker. They have stolen your wages at 33 percent (at the least) per citizen while debasing this fiat currency to the point that it has lost 99 percent of it's value since the Fed Act of 1913....and that is a FACT and not even disputable. I know a lot of stuff and I am not "political". I have dedicated thousands upon thousands of hours reading, researching and listening to documentaries and lectures from accredited authors and researchers that did the heavy lifting...I know my shit. We are all in this together and the elite's biggest fear is that we will shake off the fog and see how badly we have been screwed.

True. She's a kid. At that age...grand idealism is ok. I don't hold that against her necessarily.

It's why most 18 year olds are liberals and most 60 year olds are conservatives. Life makes you see reality.

Forum List

Back