POLL: Will Boehner lose his Speakership

Will the Republican Caucus Remove John Boenher as Speaker?

• Yes, this defeat shows he is incapable of leading.

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • No, they really don't have anyone who can run the House as well.

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, because we are obviously a one party system that is untied in destroying what was once a great proud nation.

Time for another civil war or we will become what we for years fought to avoid

Smoke em if you got em

-Geaux

No, because we are obviously a one party system that is untied in destroying what was once a great proud nation.

Smoke em if you got em

-Geaux

Yeah, because the last Civil War went so well for you guys.

Better to fight and lose, than to accept communism and tyranny within our borders

-Geaux

Last edited:
Yawn....

The last time the Freedom you guys fought for was so that a few rich people could own black people.

This time, what are you fighting for, the right of big insurance companies to cheat working folks?

Really?

Naw.

First off he let the Tea Baggers run wild.

Secondly? He's probably going to retire soon.

Third? People were "relieved" on both sides of the aisle that he "allowed" an at the wire vote.

He's a schmuck..but he's a wily schmuck.

Smoke em if you got em

-Geaux

Better to fight and lose, than to accept communism and tyranny within our boders

-Geaux

You really should look up actual meanings of words before using them.

:lol:

Yanno..................I've spent a lot of time in leadership training seminars. Matter of fact, ever since I made E-4 up until I'd made the rank of E-6 (and yeah, going on independent duty makes it even more intense), and what I've seen from Boehner makes me wonder why he's the leader of the House.

He sucks as a leader, and I'm hoping because of this latest fiasco he's put out to pasture as Speaker, as well as loses his next election. Boehner sucks as a leader, because he has no spine.

Better to fight and lose, than to accept communism and tyranny within our boders

-Geaux

Thanks teacher. This country is on the wrong track at the hands of tyranny- It is not the direction I support. I refuse to accept the future destruction of the United States. What is disgraceful is the conga line of Americans who worship our 'one party system' being managed from the Imperial Whitehouse

-Geaux

election2014.jpg

Pelosi.jpg

There has to be another member that has the confidence of the Republicans. Boehner was a weak leader. McConnell has to be replaced as well.

Even if the Boehner loses his speakership over this, he will be treated more kindly by history for ending the shutdown and he'll get a cushy K Street job no matter what. The Boehner will be fine.

Smoke em if you got em

-Geaux

Better to fight and lose, than to accept communism and tyranny within our borders

-Geaux

You post on a message board about civil war without any fear of reprisal. But yeah... what tyranny. :cuckoo:

Boehner is stronger because the political influence of the TeaTards has been weakened. The ability of the TeaTards to bully other Republicans has diminished. Boehner gave them free reign to follow their strategy to shut down government. It blew up in their faces

I doubt if the TeaTards have the political power to unseat Boehner and replace him with a TeaTard

Smoke em if you got em

-Geaux

LOL. So, you get your as kicked in a political battle, and the first thing you start talking about is killing your fellow Americans. Do you realize what you sound like to the sane citizens of this nation?

Smoke em if you got em

-Geaux

LOL. So, you get your as kicked in a political battle, and the first thing you start talking about is killing your fellow Americans. Do you realize what you sound like to the sane citizens of this nation?

Define sane.. Let me guess

A liberal

LMAO

BTW- I don't care what 'citizens' regardless of sanity think

-Geaux

Last edited:
Yanno..................I've spent a lot of time in leadership training seminars. Matter of fact, ever since I made E-4 up until I'd made the rank of E-6 (and yeah, going on independent duty makes it even more intense), and what I've seen from Boehner makes me wonder why he's the leader of the House.

He sucks as a leader, and I'm hoping because of this latest fiasco he's put out to pasture as Speaker, as well as loses his next election. Boehner sucks as a leader, because he has no spine.

Not a chance. I live in Ohio. Just on the edge of the Bohners district. John has the mother of all gerrymandered districts. You should look at it some time. No way he loses an election.

But he does suck as a leader and has for a long time. At least since he won his speaker role. Besides that, he's a drunk.

-Geaux

Thanks teacher. This country is on the wrong track at the hands of tyranny- It is not the direction I support. I refuse to accept the future destruction of the United States. What is disgraceful is the conga line of Americans who worship our 'one party system' being managed from the Imperial Whitehouse

-Geaux

This is why I said you should look words up.

Your guys didn't win the elections in 2012. We live in a Democracy and always have..

When you lose elections, you don't get to be "The Decider".

You do get input.

That's how it works.

Forum List

Back