POLL: Will Boehner lose his Speakership

Will the Republican Caucus Remove John Boenher as Speaker?

• Yes, this defeat shows he is incapable of leading.

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • No, they really don't have anyone who can run the House as well.

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh, yes it is a good thing about whining. You have a corner on the market. typical

The old "wo, I am persecuted" meme. OK.

Seems like an epidemic of repub whining has broken out all over the board. Wah wah wah.
You all ain't treating us nice wah wah wah.

All you whiners remind me of this guy who was INTENT on provoking a fight with me. It finally happened and he got his ass kicked. You know what he wanted to do after I quit beating on him? He wanted to shake hands. Fuk you is what I told him.

And that reminds me of what we just went through. You rethugs WANTED DESPERATELY the fight that you started. Then you got your ass kicked. Then you started whining. Now you all want to "shake hands" and be "friends."

Fuck you all. But quit whining. Take your ass whipping without crying about it. You all picked the fight.

Thank goodness I'm not a Republican, or your whining about Republicans whining, would come across as offensive

-Geaux

The old "wo, I am persecuted" meme. OK.

Seems like an epidemic of repub whining has broken out all over the board. Wah wah wah.
You all ain't treating us nice wah wah wah.

All you whiners remind me of this guy who was INTENT on provoking a fight with me. It finally happened and he got his ass kicked. You know what he wanted to do after I quit beating on him? He wanted to shake hands. Fuk you is what I told him.

And that reminds me of what we just went through. You rethugs WANTED DESPERATELY the fight that you started. Then you got your ass kicked. Then you started whining. Now you all want to "shake hands" and be "friends."

Fuck you all. But quit whining. Take your ass whipping without crying about it. You all picked the fight.

Thank goodness I'm not a Republican, or your whining about Republicans whining, would come across as offensive

-Geaux

I am GOP and not offended. The TPM got what it had coming.

1380188_659001994121669_1933403571_n.jpg

All you whiners remind me of this guy who was INTENT on provoking a fight with me. It finally happened and he got his ass kicked. You know what he wanted to do after I quit beating on him? He wanted to shake hands. Fuk you is what I told him. .

Yeah, sure you did, tough guy. :rolleyes: Fucking clown.

Boehner doesn't deserve to keep the speakership.

He's a lousy leader.

He also sucks at getting votes.

Hopefully Boehner, Cantor, McConnell and Cruz lose their seats in government.

Boehner doesn't deserve to keep the speakership.

He's a lousy leader.

He also sucks at getting votes.

Hopefully Boehner, Cantor, McConnell and Cruz lose their seats in government.

To bad we can't say the same for the dear Fail in Chief Obama

-Geaux

Boehner is only capable of supporting the things that his biggest donors (i.e. lobbyists and corporations) deem as important, or.........................those that support the tea party members who tell him how to vote.

Boehner sucks as a leader, he sucks as a politician and he sucks as a human being. I hope he's taken out of Congress via some scandal, or by some other means soon.

Like I've said before, Cathy Giffords was taken out of office too soon, and maybe it would be better if some other politicians (like Cruz and Boehner) had suffered her fate.

Why is it that only the good get shot first?

Boehner is only capable of supporting the things that his biggest donors (i.e. lobbyists and corporations) deem as important, or.........................those that support the tea party members who tell him how to vote.

Boehner sucks as a leader, he sucks as a politician and he sucks as a human being. I hope he's taken out of Congress via some scandal, or by some other means soon.

Like I've said before, Cathy Giffords was taken out of office too soon, and maybe it would be better if some other politicians (like Cruz and Boehner) had suffered her fate.

You're losing it

Why don't you quit trying to have someone else do your dirty work

Get with it son

-Geaux

He rocked this one.

He got a standing ovation in the "last meeting" from everyone.

I was never a fan of him. But balls to the walls he pushed it. I am so proud of him.Moi? A conservative?
He took shit off of McConnell and McCain and never broke ranks.

Bless the man.

Holy toledo!

Come on biker sailor. surely you don't mean this.

come on man you don't mean this at all

You know...................it really sucks when you support the losing side.

Yeah...............sure.................he supports a side he thinks will win, but what happened with him trying to defund Obamacare?

Sorry, but the teabaggers suck, and Boehner following their dictates means he's a shitty leader. I hope he loses his Speakership, as well as his next election. We don't need pandering pussies in the House, we need strong leaders, and Boehner has shown himself to be a pandering pussy who is looking to keep his position based on the lobbyists supporting him.

Like I've said before, I'd like to see Boehner, McConnell, Cantor and Cruz to lose every election they are in from now until whenever.

Put them in the history books as someone we shouldn't have listened to, and someone who was dangerous for this country.

Personally? I think they're terrorists who have done more damage to the U.S. than Al-Queda.

Holy toledo!

Come on biker sailor. surely you don't mean this.

come on man you don't mean this at all

Actually, I do. I'd rather have seen Boehner or Cruz get shot rather than Giffords.

Matter of fact, I kind of hope they have some crisis that makes them look at life like Giffords had to.

Forum List

Back