🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

POLL: Will Trump's "Shithole" comments change any minds about him?

Will Trump's "Shithole" comments change any minds about him?

• Yes

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • No

Votes: 82 75.2%
  • Mango

Votes: 10 9.2%

• Total voters
Politically his comments were stupid, and more Republican lawmakers will distance themselves from him.

He's spot on however, to question why we continue to allow uneducated people who will only tax our government resources further.

How were his comments stupid if he never said them?

According to those willing to tell the truth Trump actually said "Cesspool". Of course that's just a matter of semantics. Everyone knows they are shitholes.

Even the White House did not deny it last night. It was not till there was a shitstorm that he tried to deny it.

Dick Durbin confirms he said it

Last night the White House press folks basically confirmed it.
White House press folks
Lame Stream Media, Bwaaaaaahhhaaaahhhhaaaaa. That is like Snopes saying Obama doesn't lie.....

No you moron, I am talking about the people that work for the president. Fuck dude, try and keep up.
White House press doesn't work for the president you stupid fuck.

It’s Time to Disband the White House Press Corps
The White House press corps is the group of journalists or correspondents usually stationed at the White House in Washington, D.C., to cover the President of the United States, White House events, and news briefings.
Now with Obama those "Journalists" were up front to suck his dick and kiss his ass, but today with President Trump the Corpse(as Obama called them) are just brain dead morons, out to make "Make America Great Again" look bad..Please don't try to keep up, stay behind where your head is.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Even the White House did not deny it last night. It was not till there was a shitstorm that he tried to deny it.

White House press folks
Lame Stream Media, Bwaaaaaahhhaaaahhhhaaaaa. That is like Snopes saying Obama doesn't lie.....

No you moron, I am talking about the people that work for the president. Fuck dude, try and keep up.

The White House press corps is the group of journalists or correspondents usually stationed at the White House in Washington, D.C., to cover the President of the United States, White House events, and news briefings.
Now with Obama those "Journalists" were up front to suck his dick and kiss his ass, but today with President Trump the Corpse(as Obama called them) are just brain dead morons, out to make "Make America Great Again" look bad..Please don't try to keep up, stay behind where your head is.

View attachment 171279

^I love it when people confidently double down on their own stupidity. :badgrin:

All it did was give one more of a 1000 examples of what a low class moron he is.
Exactly..
Some stupid enough to still be on the fence just hopped off the fence..
The whole world is outraged with his recent racist attacks on black countries and the sniveling, pompous ass, brain dead, syncopants of his thinks it’s no big deal.
He screwed the pooch this time and this will have lasting effects on his dubious legacy.

I think there is a good fraction of conservatives and republicans and independents that have been holding their nose while supporting Trump. But there is a breaking point within everybody and comments like this recent one will take a fraction of people to their breaking point. Many are already well past the point and I expect they won’t be voting for him again.

I certainly don’t think he is adding to his supporters with comments like this... and I know it is strengthening the resolve of his opponents
That's a fair analysis.

Another thought is that Republicans running in 2018 will no doubt get challenged to support or condemn comments like this, and that could bring some advantages for the Dems.
Republicans running in 2018 are going to need to distance themselves from him.

Finally someone with balls to call a shithole a shithole and a brilliant culture a brilliant culture.

There are some who think cultures where people are still eating people are just as fine as ours, which we have developed over thousands of years.

MAGA :muahaha:

White House press folks

View attachment 171279

^I love it when people confidently double down on their own stupidity. :badgrin:
You doubling down? I can see it now...

Asked whether Trump's "shit hole" comments were racist, Sneaky Martha McSally had this to say after she announced her Senate campaign in Tucson: "I speak a little salty behind closed doors at times as well, so I'm not going to throw the first stone on using any language."

All it did was give one more of a 1000 examples of what a low class moron he is.

If it is true! Another anonymous source and Trump denies saying it.

Not too mention it was a private meeting. Imagine what Obama, or what any human being, says in a private meeting.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Trump denies saying it? He’s really pulling that one again?
Obama always carried himself with dignity and class which pisses off you jackels.

I think there is a good fraction of conservatives and republicans and independents that have been holding their nose while supporting Trump. But there is a breaking point within everybody and comments like this recent one will take a fraction of people to their breaking point. Many are already well past the point and I expect they won’t be voting for him again.

I certainly don’t think he is adding to his supporters with comments like this... and I know it is strengthening the resolve of his opponents
That's a fair analysis.

Another thought is that Republicans running in 2018 will no doubt get challenged to support or condemn comments like this, and that could bring some advantages for the Dems.
Republicans running in 2018 are going to need to distance themselves from him.
Says the guys who steal elections over and over with recounts, but guys guess what? 33,000 future voters are being executed each month and many illegals are self deporting to Canada or back across the southern border, so all you have left is the multiple vote, voter and when they get caught, President Trumps admin will put them away for the felony, and not Obama's who let it happen...

How many times did I call L.A. a shithole during the ten years I lived there? A gajillion. Great people. But L.A. is a total shithole.

If it is true! Another anonymous source and Trump denies saying it.

Not too mention it was a private meeting. Imagine what Obama, or what any human being, says in a private meeting.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Trump denies saying it? He’s really pulling that one again?
Obama always carried himself with dignity and class which pisses off you jackels.
Funny how slaves always bowed to their masters.
160112.Obama.bowing.jpg

/----/ But it's OK for you to use foul language in a message board like Trump did in a meeting>

But they are not doing it because of the tax bill but because they are afraid Trump will fuck them and dump NAFTA.
Post by: Golfing Gator, Today at 8:11 AM in forum: Politics
YES, it’s ok!!! Are you serious with that question?! Trump is the fucking president. We can say whatever shit we want to on this board because we are representing our own individual thoughts. He is POTUS he represents our entire country and should be held to the HIGHEST standards.
/----/ Can you spare some fake outrage over this?

That thing is complete BS and you know it.

Further confirmation of the fact that Trump is a racist, bigot, and unfit to be president.

We have judged him fit. And the only test he has to pass is the electoral college test. Learn to lose...or at l;east get used to it.

I've been to Haiti and El Salvador.
Obvious why their citizens wish to immigrate to America.
Well, that's what I'm wondering about.

I agree, they're shitholes. I just wonder if this will be the last straw for some.

I'd guess we'll know more in November.

Between Trump’s inability to control his mouth and the left’s constant battering of every little thing Trump does, I really am tired of the politics. Can anyone just shut up and take a moment and think before they tweet, speak or write?

Absolutely unPresidential when Trump spouted his opinion.

Forum List

Back