🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

POLL: Will Trump's "Shithole" comments change any minds about him?

Will Trump's "Shithole" comments change any minds about him?

• Yes

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • No

Votes: 82 75.2%
  • Mango

Votes: 10 9.2%

• Total voters
All those who think PC infested smooth talking 'professional' politicians don't use the exact same language Trump does off mic, form a line to the left to seek naïve counseling. Christ almighty people do you really want a president who puts on an act and pretends to be someone they are not e.g. professional politicians.
Come on blues, this isn’t a PC thing. This was a dumb ass thing to say. First off our POTUS shouldn’t be calling other countries shitholes even if they are, but the real point is he was speaking to keeping the people from those countries out of our country. You do realize how bad that is coming from our POTUS, right?
---------------------------- if it is our country why would we want shithole / thirdworld people coming here Slade .
You obviously don’t. I have an ancestor from Sicily which as also a ooor country at the time he came over so, I’m just glad more people don’t have your point of view. I imagine you and or some people you know and care about have ancestors with similar stories. But to each their own. You are obviously deplorable and proud so carry on. I want nothing to do with people who think like that
We have a hard enough time taking care of our own shithole city population, why the fuck would we want more shithole people who want to bring their problems here, like MS-13 and others?
What is wrong with you people?! Unbelievable.
Just because somebody was born in a poor “shithole” country, doesn’t mean they are a “shithole” person. Are you just trying to spin this thing or are you really this dumb?

May we house them in your extra bedroom so you can teach them English, educate them, pay for their medical and physical needs.........or do you expect the government to do that for you? I hear a lot of liberals who want to take care of the world's downtrodden as long as there is no actual personal sacrifice required.

course the libs will say , hey , i pay taxes as they forget that taxes are meant to pay for important things having to do with America KWC.

I think there will be/have been three reactions
  1. The main Trump base agrees with Trump and will applaud him for saying exactly what they think.
  2. The mainstream Republicans will be embarrassed by the remarks but try to rationalize them because they want to pursue the Conservative agenda regardless of how offensive the President can be
  3. Democrats will just consider it more of the usual from Trump.
I think very, very few mind's will change- except perhaps Rep. Love(R).....who was prominent for being a rare African American/Haitian American Republican. I bet she is reconsidering Trump today.

I still haven’t seen the evidence that he said it.

But if he has, ive come to expect him saying things I disagree with. Much like obama said things that were offensive.

The fact is this nation is suffering. We don’t have anyone else as president right now. We can either work with Trump to make this nation better despite what he says or we can fight everything he does, stop efforts of fixing things or worse back democrats and make them worse

/----/ But it's OK for you to use foul language in a message board like Trump did in a meeting>

But they are not doing it because of the tax bill but because they are afraid Trump will fuck them and dump NAFTA.
Post by: Golfing Gator, Today at 8:11 AM in forum: Politics
YES, it’s ok!!! Are you serious with that question?! Trump is the fucking president. We can say whatever shit we want to on this board because we are representing our own individual thoughts. He is POTUS he represents our entire country and should be held to the HIGHEST standards.

He didn't say it.

Trump denies making 'shithole countries' comment - CNNPolitics

Even the White House did not deny it last night. It was not till there was a shitstorm that he tried to deny it.

Where's the proof he said it? You have none. He says he didn't, he didn't. Who am I going to believe, butthurt known liars like you and Dick Durban, or President Trump? Without proof, I'll believe Trump.

Of course you would choose to believe the guy that lies on a daily basis, that is what zealots do. Truth and lies do not matter to zealots, all that matters is what you are told to think by the party masters.

I need proof asshole. You believe whatever stupid thing you are told. I do not. You are the zealot who is going to believe what you want to and proof be damned. We all know that left wing politicians lie. Obama lied for 8 straight years, and in the 2012 elections, Harry Ried lied about Romney's taxes and admitted it after the election was over, he laughed about it. there's no reason to believe an a lying asshole like Durbin. Give me proof or fuck off, liar.

All it did was give one more of a 1000 examples of what a low class moron he is.
/----/ But it's OK for you to use foul language in a message board like Trump did in a meeting>

But they are not doing it because of the tax bill but because they are afraid Trump will fuck them and dump NAFTA.
YES, it’s ok!!! Are you serious with that question?! Trump is the fucking president. We can say whatever shit we want to on this board because we are representing our own individual thoughts. He is POTUS he represents our entire country and should be held to the HIGHEST standards.

He didn't say it.

Even the White House did not deny it last night. It was not till there was a shitstorm that he tried to deny it.

Dick Durbin confirms he said it

Durbin is a liar, just like Harry Reid. I would not believe a word he said.

He didn't say it.

Last night the White House press folks basically confirmed it.

No liar, they did not. Besides, Trump said he didn't and there's no proof he did. End of story.

Further confirmation of the fact that Trump is a racist, bigot, and unfit to be president.

We have judged him fit. And the only test he has to pass is the electoral college test. Learn to lose...or at l;east get used to it.

Fat Donnie gets his medical exam today

We will see how fit he is
What are the chances he’ll let the truth come out about his exam?
He’s stifled the truth since day one why will he stop now?

He didn't say it.

No liar, they did not. Besides, Trump said he didn't and there's no proof he did. End of story.

The racist POS prez denied it? The guy who has 2006 documented lies???
And you still believe him?
Too late. NO ONE BELIEVES what that lying shitbag says any more and that’s a huge danger to this country.

He didn't say it.

Of course you’re going to shoot and castrate the messenger. Isn’t that what all you bottom feeders ALWAYS DO?

He didn't say it.

Where's the proof he said it? You have none. He says he didn't, he didn't. Who am I going to believe, butthurt known liars like you and Dick Durban, or President Trump? Without proof, I'll believe Trump.

Of course you would choose to believe the guy that lies on a daily basis, that is what zealots do. Truth and lies do not matter to zealots, all that matters is what you are told to think by the party masters.

I need proof asshole. You believe whatever stupid thing you are told. I do not. You are the zealot who is going to believe what you want to and proof be damned. We all know that left wing politicians lie. Obama lied for 8 straight years, and in the 2012 elections, Harry Ried lied about Romney's taxes and admitted it after the election was over, he laughed about it. there's no reason to believe an a lying asshole like Durbin. Give me proof or fuck off, liar.

You do not need proof. You just said that because Trump said it was not true, then it is not true in your world

Too late. NO ONE BELIEVES what that lying shitbag says any more and that’s a huge danger to this country.

It was a lie by Durban, he is so happy about it that he is following that lie up with another one:
Now he is saying that Trump's use of the word "Chain Migration" is upsetting to blacks because it makes them remember a time when they were brought here in chains. Never mind that it's been called Chain migration since it began, well before Trump came into the picture.

The ONLY people who don't believe Trump are you butthurt snowflakes. Durban is a liar, just like Pelosi, Reid, Obama and you.

He didn't say it.

Of course you’re going to shoot and castrate the messenger. Isn’t that what all you bottom feeders ALWAYS DO?

A lie is a lie, snowflake.

Not according to your fellow Trump zealot that says lies only matter when they cost him money...

An Updated List: President Trump has made more than 2,000 false or misleading claims over 355 days

You do not need proof. You just said that because Trump said it was not true, then it is not true in your world

For fuck sake? How am I supposed to debate with someone who cannot read? I said there needs to be proof. Take a remedial reading class retard.

It was a lie by Durban, he is so happy about it that he is following that lie up with another one:
Now he is saying that Trump's use of the word "Chain Migration" is upsetting to blacks because it makes them remember a time when they were brought here in chains. Never mind that it's been called Chain migration since it began, well before Trump came into the picture.

The ONLY people who don't believe Trump are you butthurt snowflakes. Durban is a liar, just like Pelosi, Reid, Obama and you.

Show proof that it was a lie by Durbin...since you claim to like proof

Not according to your fellow Trump zealot that says lies only matter when they cost him money...

An Updated List: President Trump has made more than 2,000 false or misleading claims over 355 days

Irrelevant, idiot.

Forum List

Back