POLL: Will Trump's "Shithole" comments change any minds about him?

Will Trump's "Shithole" comments change any minds about him?

• Yes

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • No

Votes: 82 75.2%
  • Mango

Votes: 10 9.2%

• Total voters
I'll believe it when I hear audio..... sounds like more anti-Trump nonsense.

Not a single one of the Republican's present there at the meeting have denied that Trump said it.

Not one of these guys has denied it. All are refusing to confirm or deny it- I wonder why?

Sens. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), David Perdue (R-Ga.), Tom Cotton (R-Ark.); House Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.), and Reps. Bob Goodlatte, (R-Va.) and Mario Diaz-Balart (R-Fla.),

Cotton and Perdue have both denied it.

There is no filter between Trump's brain and his mouth. He says whatever pops in his mind. If he were a politician he would have said dysfunctional. But that too would have caused to snowflakes to hyperventilate because they deny that the poorest nations are poor because they are dysfunctional and corrupt. The left live in an alternate reality.

He is dooming the GOP this fall. The House is lost and the Senate is slipping away.

He does not care, as long as he and his crime family profit.
/----/ I love it when the losers tell the winners what they need to do to keep winning.

pelosi-angry-696x392.jpg

There is no filter between Trump's brain and his mouth. He says whatever pops in his mind. If he were a politician he would have said dysfunctional. But that too would have caused to snowflakes to hyperventilate because they deny that the poorest nations are poor because they are dysfunctional and corrupt. The left live in an alternate reality.
Well, everyone's running around looking for political advantage, jumping on any opportunity to be outraged.

We're pretty silly right now.

" If he were a politician....
Just yesterday he admitted," I am a politician."
What color is the sky in the world you live in?

I'll believe it when I hear audio..... sounds like more anti-Trump nonsense.

Not a single one of the Republican's present there at the meeting have denied that Trump said it.

Not one of these guys has denied it. All are refusing to confirm or deny it- I wonder why?

Sens. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), David Perdue (R-Ga.), Tom Cotton (R-Ark.); House Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.), and Reps. Bob Goodlatte, (R-Va.) and Mario Diaz-Balart (R-Fla.),

No they didn't.
They said they don't recall. They're giving it the old college try to attempt to save his ass. They must have been asleep. Trump speaking does that to people.
Anyway you can't put that genie back into the bottle again.

WRONG.

They said:

"In regards to Senator Durbin’s accusation, we do not recall the President saying these comments specifically but what he did call out was the imbalance in our current immigration system, which does not protect American workers and our national interest," the senators wrote.

Nowhere does it deny Trump said it.

we do not recall the President saying these comments specifically David Perdue (R-Ga.), Tom Cotton (R-Ark.)

We do not recall?
Specifically?

Great point! It wouldn't have mattered what words he used. The fake media will always find a way to denigrate him. Like the meme goes....If Trump walked on water the headlines would read 'Trump Can't Swim!' :spinner:

Fourteen of the 20 poorest nations are in Africa. But I guess it's now racist to point that out.
you dumb mfer STILL don't get it.
It's unpresidential and downright deplorable to use that word in reference to ANY country as POTUS... but when inthe same sentence he wants white countries to send their people here... it's classic racism.
You're never going to stop the damage this racist POS did.

I think there is a good fraction of conservatives and republicans and independents that have been holding their nose while supporting Trump. But there is a breaking point within everybody and comments like this recent one will take a fraction of people to their breaking point. Many are already well past the point and I expect they won’t be voting for him again.

I certainly don’t think he is adding to his supporters with comments like this... and I know it is strengthening the resolve of his opponents
No one is holding their nose except when some Shithole Politician from The Left is trying to Shovel his Identity Politics Bullshit on The American People and then telling them it's raining.

Besides that, The Post lied, and once again is promoting Fake News from Anonymous Sources.
Many are holding their nose. Most people I know who voted for Trump can’t even talk politics anymore, they just ignore it, and I know a bunch that regretted the vote pretty quickly after the election.

Great point! It wouldn't have mattered what words he used. The fake media will always find a way to denigrate him. Like the meme goes....If Trump walked on water the headlines would read 'Trump Can't Swim!' :spinner:
Still trying to defend the indefensible. Aren't you idiots tired out from making excuses for ALL the ignorant things this president has done?
I'm exhausted just watching you try.

I think there is a good fraction of conservatives and republicans and independents that have been holding their nose while supporting Trump. But there is a breaking point within everybody and comments like this recent one will take a fraction of people to their breaking point. Many are already well past the point and I expect they won’t be voting for him again.

I certainly don’t think he is adding to his supporters with comments like this... and I know it is strengthening the resolve of his opponents
No one is holding their nose except when some Shithole Politician from The Left is trying to Shovel his Identity Politics Bullshit on The American People and then telling them it's raining.

Besides that, The Post lied, and once again is promoting Fake News from Anonymous Sources.
Many are holding their nose. Most people I know who voted for Trump can’t even talk politics anymore, they just ignore it, and I know a bunch that regretted the vote pretty quickly after the election.

According to who?
This cowardly source wouldn't even identify itself.

Botswana has condemned Trump. OH NO!

DTXpBj9XcAA7jGq.jpg
You think they're the only one?
He's United the whole world against him.
The pussy canceled his trip to the U.K. because he's afraid people will be mean to him.
Tell us again what a strong brave president he is. I love that fairy tale.

WRONG.

They said:

"In regards to Senator Durbin’s accusation, we do not recall the President saying these comments specifically but what he did call out was the imbalance in our current immigration system, which does not protect American workers and our national interest," the senators wrote.

Nowhere does it deny Trump said it.

Yeah that’s a denial

Forum List

Back