POLL: Will Trump's "Shithole" comments change any minds about him?

Will Trump's "Shithole" comments change any minds about him?

• Yes

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • No

Votes: 82 75.2%
  • Mango

Votes: 10 9.2%

• Total voters
There is no filter between Trump's brain and his mouth. He says whatever pops in his mind. If he were a politician he would have said dysfunctional. But that too would have caused to snowflakes to hyperventilate because they deny that the poorest nations are poor because they are dysfunctional and corrupt. The left live in an alternate reality.
Well, everyone's running around looking for political advantage, jumping on any opportunity to be outraged.

We're pretty silly right now.

I don’t see how anyone gets a political Advantage with this stupid thing

Bottom line is that people who can't—out of either duplicity or ignorance—admit it's better to live in Norway than Haiti are not the folks you want steering your country's immigration policy.

Bottom line is that people who can't—out of either duplicity or ignorance—admit it's better to live in Norway than Haiti are not the folks you want steering your country's immigration policy.
Hilarious you think that’s the bottom line. No it is not. All you’re doing is parroting what the racist POS said.

Last night the White House press folks basically confirmed it.

No liar, they did not. Besides, Trump said he didn't and there's no proof he did. End of story.

The racist POS prez denied it? The guy who has 2006 documented lies???
And you still believe him?
Too late. NO ONE BELIEVES what that lying shitbag says any more and that’s a huge danger to this country.

It was a lie by Durban, he is so happy about it that he is following that lie up with another one:
Now he is saying that Trump's use of the word "Chain Migration" is upsetting to blacks because it makes them remember a time when they were brought here in chains. Never mind that it's been called Chain migration since it began, well before Trump came into the picture.

The ONLY people who don't believe Trump are you butthurt snowflakes. Durban is a liar, just like Pelosi, Reid, Obama and you.

Show proof that it was a lie by Durbin...since you claim to like proof

Burden is on the accuser

Yes, and he accused Durbin of lying.

There is no filter between Trump's brain and his mouth. He says whatever pops in his mind. If he were a politician he would have said dysfunctional. But that too would have caused to snowflakes to hyperventilate because they deny that the poorest nations are poor because they are dysfunctional and corrupt. The left live in an alternate reality.
Well, everyone's running around looking for political advantage, jumping on any opportunity to be outraged.

Conservatives are always on the defense because the left are in continuous faux outrage of hate. You say the sky is blue and you're a denier of air pollution. You say it's a nice day outside and you're a denier of manmade global warming. It's just a constant of barrage of BS from the left. This was the worst thing any President has ever said in the White House? REALLY? Truman used to call Jews kikes all of the time. But it was in private. Publically he is one of the friendliest Presidents to Jews this nation has ever had. This BS has got to stop, but unfortunately the media is just a microphone for the Democratic Party.

I'll believe it when I hear audio..... sounds like more anti-Trump nonsense.

Not a single one of the Republican's present there at the meeting have denied that Trump said it.

Not one of these guys has denied it. All are refusing to confirm or deny it- I wonder why?

Sens. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), David Perdue (R-Ga.), Tom Cotton (R-Ark.); House Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.), and Reps. Bob Goodlatte, (R-Va.) and Mario Diaz-Balart (R-Fla.),

Cotton and Perdue have both denied it.

Actually- they have not quite denied it- but close-

In a statement, the pair of GOP immigration hawks said they "do not recall" the president making those remarks

"do not recall" is good lawyer speak for "I am going to deny it- but in a way that if someone has a recording I can just say I forgot about it"

B8CC529A-1077-401E-B70E-556CD18AE12A.jpeg
Everywhere the racist POS goes people show what they think of him.

Conservatives are always on the defense because the left are in continuous faux outrage of hate.

No- we don't operate spewing hate like you do.

I'll believe it when I hear audio..... sounds like more anti-Trump nonsense.

Not a single one of the Republican's present there at the meeting have denied that Trump said it.

Not one of these guys has denied it. All are refusing to confirm or deny it- I wonder why?

Sens. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), David Perdue (R-Ga.), Tom Cotton (R-Ark.); House Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.), and Reps. Bob Goodlatte, (R-Va.) and Mario Diaz-Balart (R-Fla.),

Cotton and Perdue have both denied it.
No they didn't.
They said they don't recall. They're giving it the old college try to attempt to save his ass. They must have been asleep. Trump speaking does that to people.
Anyway you can't put that genie back into the bottle again.
He freaking quoted them. Stop lying

" If he were a politician....
Just yesterday he admitted," I am a politician."
What color is the sky in the world you live in?
Sorry, I don't hang on Twitter all day to see what he says like you. If you think Trump is a politician that is your problem.

You’re kidding right?
The whole world and country is outraged over his racist comments. The republicans for the most part are accessories to it . They lack the back bone to do the right thing and speak up.
Ya think the country isnt observing this shit sandwich by the GOP and Mr shithole?

and I know it is strengthening the resolve of his opponents

This *used* to work...especially on the more cowardly Republicans. "If you do (fill in the blank) the people who hate you will hate you more."

Trump has no opponents who would support him if he hadn't given an accurate description of Haiti. They hated him already and were squatting and waiting for anything to hang him with.
This aint it bucko. We have been here before. And our support for him never wavers. It certainly wont waver because he told the truth about Haiti.

Conservatives are always on the defense because the left are in continuous faux outrage of hate.

No- we don't operate spewing hate like you do.
comply.jpg

You’re kidding right?
The whole world and country is outraged over his racist comments. The republicans for the most part are accessories to it . They lack the back bone to do the right thing and speak up.
Ya think the country isnt observing this shit sandwich by the GOP and Mr shithole?
I heard all the people planning to vacation in Haiti have cancelled. All one of them.

I think this just leads us closer to civil war, as fault lines shift the rift into place... before the Earthquake does it's damage.

You’re kidding right?
Maybe Trump should have called Haiti racist, imperialistic, half its citizens are deplorable, it starts wars for oil, etc etc.

Forum List

Back