🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

POLL: Will Trump's "Shithole" comments change any minds about him?

Will Trump's "Shithole" comments change any minds about him?

• Yes

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • No

Votes: 82 75.2%
  • Mango

Votes: 10 9.2%

• Total voters
Dick Durbin confirms he said it

Last night the White House press folks basically confirmed it.

No liar, they did not. Besides, Trump said he didn't and there's no proof he did. End of story.

The racist POS prez denied it? The guy who has 2006 documented lies???
And you still believe him?
Too late. NO ONE BELIEVES what that lying shitbag says any more and that’s a huge danger to this country.

It was a lie by Durban, he is so happy about it that he is following that lie up with another one:
Now he is saying that Trump's use of the word "Chain Migration" is upsetting to blacks because it makes them remember a time when they were brought here in chains. Never mind that it's been called Chain migration since it began, well before Trump came into the picture.

The ONLY people who don't believe Trump are you butthurt snowflakes. Durban is a liar, just like Pelosi, Reid, Obama and you.

Show proof that it was a lie by Durbin...since you claim to like proof

That isn't how it works in the real truthful world moron. If you make a statement, YOU have to prove it. You are just embarrassing yourself now. You should stop.

I'll believe it when I hear audio..... sounds like more anti-Trump nonsense.

Not a single one of the Republican's present there at the meeting have denied that Trump said it.

Not one of these guys has denied it. All are refusing to confirm or deny it- I wonder why?

Sens. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), David Perdue (R-Ga.), Tom Cotton (R-Ark.); House Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.), and Reps. Bob Goodlatte, (R-Va.) and Mario Diaz-Balart (R-Fla.),

Not a single one of the Republican's present there at the meeting have denied that Trump said it.

Not one of these guys has denied it. All are refusing to confirm or deny it- I wonder why?

Sens. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), David Perdue (R-Ga.), Tom Cotton (R-Ark.); House Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.), and Reps. Bob Goodlatte, (R-Va.) and Mario Diaz-Balart (R-Fla.),

That isn't how it works idiot. Trump says he didn't say it, Democrats have a history of lying, it is their responsibility to provide proof.

I've been to Haiti and El Salvador.
Obvious why their citizens wish to immigrate to America.
Well, that's what I'm wondering about.

I agree, they're shitholes. I just wonder if this will be the last straw for some.

I'd guess we'll know more in November.

If what he said was true, and you agree with him, why do you think that would have any impact?
Because I'm not talking about me. I'm talking about the electorate.

This guy came from a shithole county. I'm sure Kate Steinle's parents agree with Trump's comments.
1498772556354.jpg

That isn't how it works idiot. Trump says he didn't say it, Democrats have a history of lying, it is their responsibility to provide proof.

Trump has a HUGE history of lying. Hell Trump lies almost daily and you Trumpsters just slurp them up.

Trump didn't actually say he didn't say it- lets look at his actual words:
The language used by me at the DACA meeting was tough, but this was not the language used. What was really tough was the outlandish proposal made - a big setback for DACA!

Never said anything derogatory about Haitians other than Haiti is, obviously, a very poor and troubled country. Never said "take them out." Made up by Dems.

Trump has a HUGE history of lying. Hell Trump lies almost daily and you Trumpsters just slurp them up.

The language used by me at the DACA meeting was tough, but this was not the language used. What was really tough was the outlandish proposal made - a big setback for DACA!

Never said anything derogatory about Haitians other than Haiti is, obviously, a very poor and troubled country. Never said "take them out." Made up by Dems.

Your level of butthurt denial is astonishing! Even CNN says he denies it. Yet you cling to your fantasy. I guess I can’t fix stupid.

Your level of butthurt denial is astonishing! Even CNN says he denies it. Yet you cling to your fantasy. I guess I can’t fix stupid.

Feel free to point out exactly where he denied saying 'shithole'

Never said anything derogatory about Haitians other than Haiti is, obviously, a very poor and troubled country. Never said "take them out." Made up by Dems

Feel free to point out exactly where he denied saying 'shithole'

Never said anything derogatory about Haitians other than Haiti is, obviously, a very poor and troubled country. Never said "take them out." Made up by Dems

I don't know why I bother but as the last thing I'm going to say to an idiot like you on this, my answer is in bold. You lose, dismissed.

Further confirmation of the fact that Trump is a racist, bigot, and unfit to be president.

We have judged him fit. And the only test he has to pass is the electoral college test. Learn to lose...or at l;east get used to it.

Fat Donnie gets his medical exam today

We will see how fit he is
What are the chances he’ll let the truth come out about his exam?
He’s stifled the truth since day one why will he stop now?

You’re one to talk

YES, it’s ok!!! Are you serious with that question?! Trump is the fucking president. We can say whatever shit we want to on this board because we are representing our own individual thoughts. He is POTUS he represents our entire country and should be held to the HIGHEST standards.

He didn't say it.

Trump denies making 'shithole countries' comment - CNNPolitics

Even the White House did not deny it last night. It was not till there was a shitstorm that he tried to deny it.

Durbin is a liar, just like Harry Reid. I would not believe a word he said.
Of course you’re going to shoot and castrate the messenger. Isn’t that what all you bottom feeders ALWAYS DO?

Not the messenger the accuser. One known for lying for partisan purposes

I agree, they're shitholes. I just wonder if this will be the last straw for some.

I'd guess we'll know more in November.

"Have I told you the truth and become your enemy"? Paul the Apostle

Last night the White House press folks basically confirmed it.

No liar, they did not. Besides, Trump said he didn't and there's no proof he did. End of story.

The racist POS prez denied it? The guy who has 2006 documented lies???
And you still believe him?
Too late. NO ONE BELIEVES what that lying shitbag says any more and that’s a huge danger to this country.

It was a lie by Durban, he is so happy about it that he is following that lie up with another one:
Now he is saying that Trump's use of the word "Chain Migration" is upsetting to blacks because it makes them remember a time when they were brought here in chains. Never mind that it's been called Chain migration since it began, well before Trump came into the picture.

The ONLY people who don't believe Trump are you butthurt snowflakes. Durban is a liar, just like Pelosi, Reid, Obama and you.

Show proof that it was a lie by Durbin...since you claim to like proof

Burden is on the accuser

Forum List

Back