POLL: Will Trump's "Shithole" comments change any minds about him?

Will Trump's "Shithole" comments change any minds about him?

• Yes

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • No

Votes: 82 75.2%
  • Mango

Votes: 10 9.2%

• Total voters
Changes nothing for me.
It is amazing to watch the overreacting zealots froth at the mouth.

Kind of fun to watch isn’t it? When he won the election, we had them rioting, the. We had them go to three states and demand recounts, then they wanted to set aside the Electoral process, then they were openly asking for the members of the College to change their vote, even if it violated state laws. They then wanted to challenge his worthiness, his mental state. They wanted him to step aside because of a conflict of interest. Then they wanted to put out a case before the entire Electoral College to persuade the College not vote for Trump, then they made movements on the floor of the House to overturn the election results. During and after the inauguration they protested. Now, everyday brings out a new faux outrage and a new allegation.

To be truthful, the more they claim to dig up, the more hilarious it gets and the less likely that people are believing their BS. It seems that his approval ratings are going up as is the economy. Their two years of stupidness has done nothing but get him elected and now is doing nothing.

What’s fake? Do you even know or do you just say that now when you lose arguements

This latest faux outrage scam about Trump is just more manufactured Democrat Fake News B.S. You got reeled in again. You're a dupe.
Yet you can’t name what’s fake. I asked 3 times. You’re out

Read the damn Washington Post article from unamed sources ..
There are more stories and statements than just the post dumbass. Stop playing we all know it’s true

Quit lying it was the Washington Post who started it and then everyone else jumped in with a manufactured controversy.

Trump derides protections for immigrants from ‘shithole’ countries

The Washington Post first reported Trump's remarks. ". . .

The post broke the story and then the cable news networks followed up on the story and investigated. All verified through their sources that it was true. Even Fox

Anyway wasn't it that he had only said this as I had heard, "why are we wanting people from these countries to come here anyway" ?

He's talking about (so what do they have to offer as immigrants in the way of contributions when they come here ??)

But the Demon-crats heard something that they figured they could run with, and instead of answering him by saying, "because Mr. President, currently we are at a huge net shortage for migrant workers in the cherry groves down in California, the cucumber fields in the south, and in various other labor positions gone lacking badly in the nation".

Then the President could have responded by answering back " well how about do this then, and bring me the numbers in what you think you need, and we will review the need, and would understand your motivation when talking about people coming in from these countries to contribute, and to help us out"...

This is how the meeting should have concluded instead of the dam gotcha game the media keeps trying to play against Trump.

Come on blues, this isn’t a PC thing. This was a dumb ass thing to say. First off our POTUS shouldn’t be calling other countries shitholes even if they are, but the real point is he was speaking to keeping the people from those countries out of our country. You do realize how bad that is coming from our POTUS, right?

Those countries ARE shitholes what should he have called them? By all means share with us your 'PC' term? Do you know what these shithole countries call the U.S.A.? Yeah a hell of a lot worse than shithole.
I’ve already said I don’t care about the term. They are poor countries. The offensive part was how he talked about the PEOPLE

These people you are worried about offending call our country the great Satan and wish death upon us.
Oh really, you think that’s who I’m talking about? That’s funny. #clueless

That's exactly who you are talking about, you are just embarrassed because I called you out on it.
As usual you are completely wrong

Fourteen of the 20 poorest nations are in Africa. But I guess it's now racist to point that out.
you dumb mfer STILL don't get it.
It's unpresidential and downright deplorable to use that word in reference to ANY country as POTUS... but when inthe same sentence he wants white countries to send their people here... it's classic racism.
You're never going to stop the damage this racist POS did.

Fuck that. You can't cure a problem unless you define it correctly. If Haiti is so great then why aren't the temporary immigrants clamoring to get back?

Changes nothing for me.
It is amazing to watch the overreacting zealots froth at the mouth.

Kind of fun to watch isn’t it? When he won the election, we had them rioting, the. We had them go to three states and demand recounts, then they wanted to set aside the Electoral process, then they were openly asking for the members of the College to change their vote, even if it violated state laws. They then wanted to challenge his worthiness, his mental state. They wanted him to step aside because of a conflict of interest. Then they wanted to put out a case before the entire Electoral College to persuade the College not vote for Trump, then they made movements on the floor of the House to overturn the election results. During and after the inauguration they protested. Now, everyday brings out a new faux outrage and a new allegation.

To be truthful, the more they claim to dig up, the more hilarious it gets and the less likely that people are believing their BS. It seems that his approval ratings are going up as is the economy. Their two years of stupidness has done nothing but get him elected and now is doing nothing.

It's all leftist political manipulation of the mostly leftist, traditional broadcast media which (so far) has a much more enormous demographic than cable news or even FOX or CNN news. NPR is also a mostly leftist media outlet and it is partially paid for by our tax dollars. What we are seeing is the manipulation of the majority of the media and a lie that our public radio stations are actually un biased.

All it did was give one more of a 1000 examples of what a low class moron he is.
/----/ But it's OK for you to use foul language in a message board like Trump did in a meeting>

But they are not doing it because of the tax bill but because they are afraid Trump will fuck them and dump NAFTA.
Post by: Golfing Gator, Today at 8:11 AM in forum: Politics
Sure. President of the United States of America and golfing gator. I see the equivalence!

WALSH-600x589.png

No liar, they did not. Besides, Trump said he didn't and there's no proof he did. End of story.

The racist POS prez denied it? The guy who has 2006 documented lies???
And you still believe him?
Too late. NO ONE BELIEVES what that lying shitbag says any more and that’s a huge danger to this country.

It was a lie by Durban, he is so happy about it that he is following that lie up with another one:
Now he is saying that Trump's use of the word "Chain Migration" is upsetting to blacks because it makes them remember a time when they were brought here in chains. Never mind that it's been called Chain migration since it began, well before Trump came into the picture.

The ONLY people who don't believe Trump are you butthurt snowflakes. Durban is a liar, just like Pelosi, Reid, Obama and you.

Show proof that it was a lie by Durbin...since you claim to like proof

Burden is on the accuser

Yes, and he accused Durbin of lying.

I have the proof, I have given it to you. Trump said he didn't say it. that's the proof now that makes Durbin a liar unless he can prove Trump said it. No one forced Durbin to say that, he made it up himself. He has to prove it.

How stupid are you actually? I already know you are pretty fucking stupid, but how far down does the rabbit hole go?

Not Republicans. They agree with him.
Blacks are two on the GOP hate list.

Gays are actually number 1 on the GOP "hate" list. This is the list:
1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Here's the list of things the DNC hates (since apparently we are pulling random nonsense out of our asses here.):

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

I think there is a good fraction of conservatives and republicans and independents that have been holding their nose while supporting Trump. But there is a breaking point within everybody and comments like this recent one will take a fraction of people to their breaking point. Many are already well past the point and I expect they won’t be voting for him again.

I certainly don’t think he is adding to his supporters with comments like this... and I know it is strengthening the resolve of his opponents

And odd stance considering that EVERYONE in the room was using dicey language! And it was in closed session, not like he was up on a podium speaking before the UN! Yet only Trump's words were leaked. Besides, Haiti REALLY IS A SHITHOLE! I would rather admit that and know my government sees it too than keep my head up my ass and pretend otherwise. You---- not so much.

All it did was give one more of a 1000 examples of what a low class moron he is.
/----/ But it's OK for you to use foul language in a message board like Trump did in a meeting>

But they are not doing it because of the tax bill but because they are afraid Trump will fuck them and dump NAFTA.
Post by: Golfing Gator, Today at 8:11 AM in forum: Politics
Trump is the fucking president. he represents our entire country and should be held to the HIGHEST standards.

Sorry! You have it WRONG! BILL CLINTON was THE FUCKING PRESIDENT!!! As to high standards, then we should hold ALL OF OUR LEADERS who represent our country to a high standard!

Obama: Liar and Criminal: LOCK HIM UP.
Hillary: Criminal. LOCK HER UP.
James Comey,
Eric Holder,
John Podesta,
Valerie Jarrett,
Nancy Pelosi,
Maxine Waters,
Debbie Wasserman-Schultz
Lois Lerner,
John Koskinen,
John Brennen,
James Clapper,
Huma Abedin,
Susan Rice, and
Loretta Lynch

LOCK THEM UP.

These people all committed actual CRIMES, not just said a rather coarse word in private conversation.

BESIDES: Was it really Trump who "embarrassed the USA" or the person who took it upon themselves to announce what he thought of Haiti to the whole world???????

It is hilarious that anyone denies brown and black countries are shitholes. In fact, only a demented individual would deny it. :p It is not racism, it is reality. Actually, shithole is a compliment for some countries dominated by brown and blacks!

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists
Lol
Muslims kill gays and liberals, stupid ass motherfucker...

Forum List

Back