🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

POLL: Will Trump's "Shithole" comments change any minds about him?

Will Trump's "Shithole" comments change any minds about him?

• Yes

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • No

Votes: 82 75.2%
  • Mango

Votes: 10 9.2%

• Total voters
/----/ An even better question is why does the Dominican Republic fair so much better than Haiti when they share the same island and resources. The DR government is far less corrupt and tourists (including my family) vacation there regularly.

Well, they don't. They have two thirds of the Island and much better land.

And given that part of the DR's tourism involves sex tourism, that's nothing to be proud of.

Child sex tourists do 'dirty business' with impunity in Dominican Repu

----------------------------------------- so what , now WE got it good , why let shithole people mess it up RRight ??

African immigrants to the USA are better educated. 43% have a bachelors degree vs 33% in the USA.
Why can’t these genius help their own country then?
/----/ Great question. Here's an answer:
"At any rate, there's a whole, very large literature on why Africa is particularly screwed up. The awful climate under which most of it labors. The bad maritime geography: apparently one of the two coasts offers extremely little scope for building ports, the rivers don't go where you want them, and when they do happen to meander near something interesting, they are hard to navigate. The huge patchwork of ethnicities. The bad borders--in Asia, borders were drawn somewhat along ethnic power lines, whereas in Africa, they were drawn mostly to suit the convenience of whatever western country wanted to do business there after the colonian powers left, and there is an emerging literature indicating that border that cut across ethnic lines are a recipe for conflict, and thus poverty. The unique medical problems of Africa--what with us having emerged there, the local bugs have had longer to develop a taste for us than elsewhere, and there are lots of reservoirs of new disease in our near genetic cousins. And that's just scratching the surface. Africa has a lot of unique factors that we've identified causing huge problems in other places, all squished together into a toxic cocktail."
Why is Africa so screwed up?
So if we bring in most all of other countries genius’ aren’t we then hurting all of the other people in those countries? So instead of nation building, we’re nation destroyers.
/----/ Yes according to Ted BELCH Kennedy in 1965. One of the reasons he wanted to cut off migration from Europe was the brain drain especially from Ireland. He wanted to bring more poor, uneducated latinos. By contrast look at the Vietnam immigrants who came here after the war. Vietnamese Americans - Wikipedia
'According to U.S. Census Bureau, the median household income for Vietnamese Americans was $64,191 in 2016[7] In 2015, 30% of Vietnamese Americans had attained a bachelor's degree or higher. Specifically, 21% of Vietnamese Americans had attained a bachelor's degree (37% for U.S. born Vietnamese and 18% for Foreign born Vietnamese) and 8.9% had attained a Postgraduate degree (14% for U.S. born Vietnamese and 7% for Foreign born Vietnamese) compared to 19% Bachelor's degree attainment and 11% Postgraduate degree attainment among the American population in general.[8]'

good point , but think of it like this , open those depopulated and brainless or low 'IQ' countries with jungles to big game hunting and the sandy 'arabia' areas to 4 wheeling and thats just a couple examples of free enterprise JC .

You are right. We dont have to. And the day liberals admit, straight up, that we dont have to, then maybe we can talk about what we *should* do.

In 2016, all six American winners of the Nobel Prize in economics and scientific fields were immigrants. Moreover, since 2000, immigrants have been awarded 40 percent, or 31 of 78, of the Nobel Prizes won by Americans in Chemistry, Medicine and Physics, according to research from the National Foundation for American Policy.

Immigrants Flooding America With Nobel Prizes
-------------------------------------- so what , see the worth of these international prizes by looking at recipients like 'hussein obama' / mrobama . As i said , so what RRight .
It’s all the ploy! I don’t fall for any of it

/----/ An even better question is why does the Dominican Republic fair so much better than Haiti when they share the same island and resources. The DR government is far less corrupt and tourists (including my family) vacation there regularly.

Well, they don't. They have two thirds of the Island and much better land.

And given that part of the DR's tourism involves sex tourism, that's nothing to be proud of.

Child sex tourists do 'dirty business' with impunity in Dominican Repu
/----/ No denying the DR legalized prostitution but still they are a far more prosperous than Haiti. Interesting read Breaking News, Analysis, Politics, Blogs, News Photos, Video, Tech Reviews - TIME.com

I thought he was a dumbass then, I think he's a dumbass now. I don't understand all the fire and fury over these remarks. Everyone knows that Haiti and large swathes of Africa are shitholes, including black Americans.

I thought he was a dumbass then, I think he's a dumbass now. I don't understand all the fire and fury over these remarks. Everyone knows that Haiti and large swathes of Africa are shitholes, including black Americans.
Feigned outrage for political advantage.

Partisan politics is so freakin' transparent.

We first need to end Illegal Immigration before we can seriously address Legal Immigration. No sane individual can argue that unfettered Immigration is benefiting American Citizens. It is time for revolutionary change in our Immigration System.

If it was up to me I would not only secure the border but stop all immigration. Time to declare the US as being full and we do not need to have more come in each year. Only allow immigration to accommodate legitimate marriages and adoptions. Maybe have a couple thousand slots open for really successful people and world class gorgeous women with big tits. We could always use more of those.

Yeah, we've reached a tipping-point on Immigration. It's out of control. It's not helping us, it's hurting us. I'm glad Trump's in there, rather than Clinton. She was all set to open the border floodgates, like her hero Merkel did in Germany. She would have finished our country off.

Like you said, we already have too many people here. It's costing us $Billions and costing us American Jobs. It's time for our Government to help American Citizens out for a change. End Illegal Immigration and place stringent requirements/limits on Legal Immigration. Time to save our country.

We first need to end Illegal Immigration before we can seriously address Legal Immigration. No sane individual can argue that unfettered Immigration is benefiting American Citizens. It is time for revolutionary change in our Immigration System.

We have to get rid of the bathwater, baby be damned.

I hear ya. I'm just about there with you on that. We do currently have too many people in this country. Our Immigration System is in ruins. It's failing American Citizens. Unfettered Immigration is only hurting Citizens. It's costing us $Billions and many American Jobs.

At the very least, we need to end Illegal Immigration once and for all. Once we do that, we can then seriously address Legal Immigration. I do feel we need to implement new stringent requirements and limits on Immigration all-together. We have enough folks here. If it isn't benefiting American Citizens, it's time for big change. And unfettered Immigration certainly isn't benefiting American Citizens. I really am rooting for Trump. I hope he can make progress in fixing our broken System.

I hear ya. I'm just about there with you on that. We do currently have too many people in this country. Our Immigration System is in ruins. It's failing American Citizens. Unfettered Immigration is only hurting Citizens. It's costing us $Billions and many American Jobs.

At the very least, we need to end Illegal Immigration once and for all. Once we do that, we can then seriously address Legal Immigration. I do feel we need to implement new stringent requirements and limits on Immigration all-together. We have enough folks here. If it isn't benefiting American Citizens, it's time for big change. And unfettered Immigration certainly isn't benefiting American Citizens. I really am rooting for Trump. I hope he can make progress in fixing our broken System.

I was wondering if we could just start shooting people on sight as they cross the border. That would probably keep illegal immigration down.

I was wondering if we could just start shooting people on sight as they cross the border. That would probably keep illegal immigration down.

Well, i would hope it doesn't need to come to that. But it is time to enforce the law and end Illegal Immigration once and for all. We have too many people in this country at this point. Unfettered Immigration is a detriment to American Citizens. It's costing $Billions and many American Jobs.

Our current broken System seems to be designed to only benefit non-citizens. It's no longer taking American Citizen interests into account. So it is time to tear it down and rebuild it. At the very least, end Illegal Immigration once and for all. Once that's accomplished, we can then take on Legal Immigration. But nothing can change until we end Illegal Immigration.

I think there is a good fraction of conservatives and republicans and independents that have been holding their nose while supporting Trump. But there is a breaking point within everybody and comments like this recent one will take a fraction of people to their breaking point. Many are already well past the point and I expect they won’t be voting for him again.

I certainly don’t think he is adding to his supporters with comments like this... and I know it is strengthening the resolve of his opponents

And odd stance considering that EVERYONE in the room was using dicey language! And it was in closed session, not like he was up on a podium speaking before the UN! Yet only Trump's words were leaked. Besides, Haiti REALLY IS A SHITHOLE! I would rather admit that and know my government sees it too than keep my head up my ass and pretend otherwise. You---- not so much.
You think this whole this is about Trump calling haiti a shithole?! Wow, try again. Must be over your head

You're right. It isn't about that at all. It is all about keeping the real headlines off the front page of every newspaper, how Hillary manipulated the DNC and spent millions on an unverified dossier with the aid of Russia to obtain an illegal FISA warrant to SPY on the President of the United States, the still unresolved criminal investigations of candidate Hillary Clinton, how the FBI criminally covered it up to keep her in the election, how the DOJ and FBI have now been found to be conspiring to commit treason, conspiring on a fallback plan to "get the president" now that he has won the election. And HERE WE ARE, is any of THAT in the news? Missiles in the Crimea? No, we are talking about a graphic WORD that was said behind closed doors as if it were the end of the world that no other president has ever said that accurately put the picture of what they were talking about that was LEAKED by a democrat (Diane Feinstein?) to the press to drum up into a phony international incident again tying up the government in doing nothing while the world spins, otherwise NO ONE WOULD HAVE EVER EVEN KNOWN OR CARED. Russia wins in sewing chaos, the Democrats continue to aid them, the DNC continues to be the party that opposes America at every turn, the Democrats are gleeful now that they have stirred up another hornets nest out of nothing and if this were a just world, Diane Feinstein ought to be thrown out of the Senate for undermining her country, aiding our enemies and prosecuted for treason. And yes, Haiti and much of Africa always has been and STILL IS a shithole.

I think there is a good fraction of conservatives and republicans and independents that have been holding their nose while supporting Trump. But there is a breaking point within everybody and comments like this recent one will take a fraction of people to their breaking point. Many are already well past the point and I expect they won’t be voting for him again.

I certainly don’t think he is adding to his supporters with comments like this... and I know it is strengthening the resolve of his opponents

And odd stance considering that EVERYONE in the room was using dicey language! And it was in closed session, not like he was up on a podium speaking before the UN! Yet only Trump's words were leaked. Besides, Haiti REALLY IS A SHITHOLE! I would rather admit that and know my government sees it too than keep my head up my ass and pretend otherwise. You---- not so much.
You think this whole this is about Trump calling haiti a shithole?! Wow, try again. Must be over your head

You're right. It isn't about that at all. It is all about keeping the real headlines off the front page of every newspaper, how Hillary manipulated the DNC and spent millions on an unverified dossier with the aid of Russia to obtain an illegal FISA warrant to SPY on the President of the United States, the still unresolved criminal investigations of candidate Hillary Clinton, how the FBI criminally covered it up to keep her in the election, how the DOJ and FBI have now been found to be conspiring to commit treason, conspiring on a fallback plan to "get the president" now that he has won the election. And HERE WE ARE, is any of THAT in the news? Missiles in the Crimea? No, we are talking about a graphic WORD that was said behind closed doors as if it were the end of the world that no other president has said that accurately put the picture of what they were talking about that was LEAKED by a democrat (Diane Feinstein?) to the press to drum up into a phony international incident again tying up the government in doing nothing while the world spins, otherwise NO ONE WOULD HAVE EVER EVEN KNOWN OR CARED. Russia win, the Democrats continue to aid them, the DNC continues to be the party that opposes America, the Democrats are gleeful now that they have stirred up another hornets nest out of nothing and if this were a just world, Diane Feinstein ought to thrown out of the Senate for undermining her country, aiding our enemies and prosecuted for treason. And yes, Haiti and much of Africa always has been and STILL IS a shithole.

Yup, just the latest Democrat Fake News faux outrage scam. It now gives them an excuse to walk away from talks on Immigration reform. They never wanted a deal. They want unfettered Immigration to continue. They don't care about the country or its Citizens. They only care about their Party. So look for em to use this faux outrage scam to end talks.

-------------------------------------------------aw Trump did good in my opinion if he said it . Likely had Americans all over the USA shaking their heads in agreement with his SUPPOSED comments. By the way , SUPPOSEDLY Trump never made the comment so shame on him if he didn't . I did post a link to info that TRUMP did not make the comments yesterday Slade . So to sum things up , looks like we have a guaranteed 3 more years of TRUMP and MAYBE 7 more years of TRUMP Slade .
Only the deplorable were agreeing with that statement. You sound like a proud D so congrats on the win!

You're right. It isn't about that at all. It is all about keeping the real headlines off the front page of every newspaper, how Hillary manipulated the DNC and spent millions on an unverified dossier with the aid of Russia to obtain an illegal FISA warrant to SPY on the President of the United States, the still unresolved criminal investigations of candidate Hillary Clinton, how the FBI criminally covered it up to keep her in the election, how the DOJ and FBI have now been found to be conspiring to commit treason, conspiring on a fallback plan to "get the president" now that he has won the election. And HERE WE ARE, is any of THAT in the news? Missiles in the Crimea? No, we are talking about a graphic WORD that was said behind closed doors as if it were the end of the world that no other president has ever said that accurately put the picture of what they were talking about that was LEAKED by a democrat (Diane Feinstein?) to the press to drum up into a phony international incident again tying up the government in doing nothing while the world spins, otherwise NO ONE WOULD HAVE EVER EVEN KNOWN OR CARED. Russia wins in sewing chaos, the Democrats continue to aid them, the DNC continues to be the party that opposes America at every turn, the Democrats are gleeful now that they have stirred up another hornets nest out of nothing and if this were a just world, Diane Feinstein ought to be thrown out of the Senate for undermining her country, aiding our enemies and prosecuted for treason. And yes, Haiti and much of Africa always has been and STILL IS a shithole.
Sorry man, I couldn’t get past the first line. Trying to turn the spotlight back on Hillary? Really? Get over it

-------------------------------------------------aw Trump did good in my opinion if he said it . Likely had Americans all over the USA shaking their heads in agreement with his SUPPOSED comments. By the way , SUPPOSEDLY Trump never made the comment so shame on him if he didn't . I did post a link to info that TRUMP did not make the comments yesterday Slade . So to sum things up , looks like we have a guaranteed 3 more years of TRUMP and MAYBE 7 more years of TRUMP Slade .

"if" he said it?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

damn trump scum bigots are stupid

Sorry man, I couldn’t get past the first line. Trying to turn the spotlight back on Hillary? Really? Get over it

it's what the orange sociopath is trying to get them to do. it's all the trump scum understand.

On to the next Democrat Fake News faux outrage scam. I'm sure it'll manufacture a new one real soon. Movin on...

Forum List

Back