🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

POLL: Will Trump's "Shithole" comments change any minds about him?

Will Trump's "Shithole" comments change any minds about him?

• Yes

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • No

Votes: 82 75.2%
  • Mango

Votes: 10 9.2%

• Total voters
aw Trump did good in my opinion if he said it . Likely had Americans all over the USA shaking their heads in agreement with his SUPPOSED comments. By the way , SUPPOSEDLY Trump never made the comment so shame on him if he didn't . I did post a link to info that TRUMP did not make the comments yesterday Slade . So to sum things up , looks like we have a guaranteed 3 more years of TRUMP and MAYBE 7 more years of TRUMP Slade .

Trump will be gone in a year. We will all look back at this period with profound embarrassment.

You were saying the same thing a year ago! :lmao:

Feigned outrage for political advantage.

Partisan politics is so freakin' transparent.

Because Mac is soooooo above it all. He's so above it all that he can't even criticize racist comments....

I think there is a good fraction of conservatives and republicans and independents that have been holding their nose while supporting Trump. But there is a breaking point within everybody and comments like this recent one will take a fraction of people to their breaking point. Many are already well past the point and I expect they won’t be voting for him again.

I certainly don’t think he is adding to his supporters with comments like this... and I know it is strengthening the resolve of his opponents

And odd stance considering that EVERYONE in the room was using dicey language! And it was in closed session, not like he was up on a podium speaking before the UN! Yet only Trump's words were leaked. Besides, Haiti REALLY IS A SHITHOLE! I would rather admit that and know my government sees it too than keep my head up my ass and pretend otherwise. You---- not so much.
You think this whole this is about Trump calling haiti a shithole?! Wow, try again. Must be over your head

You're right. It isn't about that at all. It is all about keeping the real headlines off the front page of every newspaper, how Hillary manipulated the DNC and spent millions on an unverified dossier with the aid of Russia to obtain an illegal FISA warrant to SPY on the President of the United States, the still unresolved criminal investigations of candidate Hillary Clinton, how the FBI criminally covered it up to keep her in the election, how the DOJ and FBI have now been found to be conspiring to commit treason, conspiring on a fallback plan to "get the president" now that he has won the election. And HERE WE ARE, is any of THAT in the news? Missiles in the Crimea? No, we are talking about a graphic WORD that was said behind closed doors as if it were the end of the world that no other president has ever said that accurately put the picture of what they were talking about that was LEAKED by a democrat (Diane Feinstein?) to the press to drum up into a phony international incident again tying up the government in doing nothing while the world spins, otherwise NO ONE WOULD HAVE EVER EVEN KNOWN OR CARED. Russia wins in sewing chaos, the Democrats continue to aid them, the DNC continues to be the party that opposes America at every turn, the Democrats are gleeful now that they have stirred up another hornets nest out of nothing and if this were a just world, Diane Feinstein ought to be thrown out of the Senate for undermining her country, aiding our enemies and prosecuted for treason. And yes, Haiti and much of Africa always has been and STILL IS a shithole.
Sorry man, I couldn’t get past the first line. Trying to turn the spotlight back on Hillary? Really? Get over it

Just like a liberal. As soon as you must deal with the facts you run and hide your head in the sand! It never happened! It is old news! You are trying to change the subject! This from the very people who LIVE to invent changing the subject as a WAY OF LIFE. Keep denying reality.

Ostrich__Head_in_Sand_5.png

I think there is a good fraction of conservatives and republicans and independents that have been holding their nose while supporting Trump. But there is a breaking point within everybody and comments like this recent one will take a fraction of people to their breaking point. Many are already well past the point and I expect they won’t be voting for him again.

I certainly don’t think he is adding to his supporters with comments like this... and I know it is strengthening the resolve of his opponents

And odd stance considering that EVERYONE in the room was using dicey language! And it was in closed session, not like he was up on a podium speaking before the UN! Yet only Trump's words were leaked. Besides, Haiti REALLY IS A SHITHOLE! I would rather admit that and know my government sees it too than keep my head up my ass and pretend otherwise. You---- not so much.
You think this whole this is about Trump calling haiti a shithole?! Wow, try again. Must be over your head
-------------------------------------------------aw Trump did good in my opinion if he said it . Likely had Americans all over the USA shaking their heads in agreement with his SUPPOSED comments. By the way , SUPPOSEDLY Trump never made the comment so shame on him if he didn't . I did post a link to info that TRUMP did not make the comments yesterday Slade . So to sum things up , looks like we have a guaranteed 3 more years of TRUMP and MAYBE 7 more years of TRUMP Slade .

"if" he said it?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

damn trump scum bigots are stupid

where is the live video? play us the audio

it won't change any minds.

the people with minds already know he's a disaster, and his supporters have nothing to change.

Why don't you work on cleaning up the murder rate in Chicago instead of wasting time dreaming about removing Trump. Democrats have a lot of work to do.

Murder rate is down 16% from the previous year. Thanks for asking.

Would be down more if they'd let us have our gun control back.
Oh, wow, down 16%. What do you mean "if they'd let us". Why don't you elect bureaucrats that do what the people demand instead of having democrats run everything into a disaster while blaming others?

it won't change any minds.

the people with minds already know he's a disaster, and his supporters have nothing to change.
Yep, Trump's a disaster. He's blowing up the political correct establishment and returning control of the government back to the people.

Now that Trump has shed the light on Haiti being a shithole how many of you stupid Moon Bats are going to send them some money?

Go ahead, put your money where your mouth is. Maybe you can send the Haitians the money you save from Trump's tax cut. That would be White of you, wouldn't it?

Last edited:

You're right. It isn't about that at all. It is all about keeping the real headlines off the front page of every newspaper, how Hillary manipulated the DNC and spent millions on an unverified dossier with the aid of Russia to obtain an illegal FISA warrant to SPY on the President of the United States, the still unresolved criminal investigations of candidate Hillary Clinton, how the FBI criminally covered it up to keep her in the election, how the DOJ and FBI have now been found to be conspiring to commit treason, conspiring on a fallback plan to "get the president" now that he has won the election. And HERE WE ARE, is any of THAT in the news? Missiles in the Crimea? No, we are talking about a graphic WORD that was said behind closed doors as if it were the end of the world that no other president has ever said that accurately put the picture of what they were talking about that was LEAKED by a democrat (Diane Feinstein?) to the press to drum up into a phony international incident again tying up the government in doing nothing while the world spins, otherwise NO ONE WOULD HAVE EVER EVEN KNOWN OR CARED. Russia wins in sewing chaos, the Democrats continue to aid them, the DNC continues to be the party that opposes America at every turn, the Democrats are gleeful now that they have stirred up another hornets nest out of nothing and if this were a just world, Diane Feinstein ought to be thrown out of the Senate for undermining her country, aiding our enemies and prosecuted for treason. And yes, Haiti and much of Africa always has been and STILL IS a shithole.
Sorry man, I couldn’t get past the first line. Trying to turn the spotlight back on Hillary? Really? Get over it

Just like a liberal. As soon as you must deal with the facts you run and hide your head in the sand! It never happened! It is old news! You are trying to change the subject! This from the very people who LIVE to invent changing the subject as a WAY OF LIFE. Keep denying reality.

View attachment 171434
I love how you try and critisize me for denying and diverting your diversion while you are denying and diverting the real subject at hand. Get all of that? Read slow

Feigned outrage for political advantage.

Partisan politics is so freakin' transparent.

Because Mac is soooooo above it all. He's so above it all that he can't even criticize racist comments....

Except the comments aren't racist, so ...
He doesn't need something to be racist for him to call it racist.

He's a Regressive. He uses the term as a weapon, and he's jumped the shark with it.

A LONG time ago.

denying and diverting the real subject at hand.

Real subject at hand. Not to anyone but you fools.

Real subject at hand?

Missiles in Crimea?
North Korea?
The Obama Administration rife with unprosecuted crimes?
Russia's plans to turn our elections into chaos?
Top intelligence officials conspiring to overthrow the presidential election?
Spies throughout our federal government?

Nope, nope, nope. The "REAL STORY" is that Trump allegedly said a word that I might find on TV at 9PM any night of the week. OH! THE HORROR!

Naturally, the Dems are right on top of the big issues--- --- when they don't involve any democrats. More sanctuary and rights for invading aliens. Unfettered access to our ports. Wide open borders. Anything goes voting. Embarrassing, weakening and tying up our nation at every chance they can before they shut down our government. And maybe we might need to rethink our relationships with any "allies" who offend us far more by demanding an apology just for telling them what they already knew. But it didn't come from Trump. The insult came from the Democrats who went OUT OF THEIR WAY to claim it was the official view of our country. And you wonder why you keep losing elections.

The demonrat party today isn't the party of Truman and JFK. The democrat party today is the enemy of liberty and hard working Americans. The leftist today is selling out his own country. They're pawns in a dangerous game to weaken America. They're ignorant and needy.

Real subject at hand?

Missiles in Crimea?
North Korea?

Nope, nope, nope. The "REAL STORY" is that Trump allegedly said a word that I might find on TV at 9PM any night of the week. OH! THE HORROR!

Naturally, the Dems are right on top of the big issues--- --- when they don't involve any democrats. More sanctuary and rights for invading aliens. Unfettered access to our ports. Wide open borders. Anything goes voting. Embarrassing, weakening and tying up our nation at every chance they can before they shut down our government. And maybe we might need to rethink our relationships with any "allies" who offend us far more by demanding an apology just for telling them what they already knew. But it didn't come from Trump. The insult came from the Democrats who went OUT OF THEIR WAY to claim it was the official view of our country. And you wonder why you keep losing elections.
Read the title of the OP... We are talking about Trumps comments about the people from Shithole countries. If you want to talk about the Clintons, or missiles, or N. Korea, or corrupt media, then start another thread about whatever you want to talk about. Yes, you are denying and diverting the subject at hand. Grow up.

Real subject at hand?

Missiles in Crimea?
North Korea?

Read the title of the OP... We are talking about Trumps comments about the people from Shithole countries. If you want to talk about the Clintons, or missiles, or N. Korea, or corrupt media, then start another thread about whatever you want to talk about. Yes, you are denying and diverting the subject at hand. Grow up.
What about the people from shithole countries? They're not our problem.

Who among you can provide any evidence that Haiti isn't a SHITHOLE?

This is an open sewer where the people of Haiti defecate, urinate, wash their cloths and drink from.

Simplified, it's a SHITHOLE

haiti-girl-walking-by-open-sewage-in-the-slums-of-of-cite-soleil-port-btcd3w.jpg

Selling food right next to the sewer, SHITHOLE

mar-03-2010-port-au-prince-haiti-water-runs-in-the-streets-sewage-ccy84a.jpg

Yawn, it's a shithole.

LOL Next

The demonrat party today isn't the party of Truman and JFK. The democrat party today is the enemy of liberty and hard working Americans. The leftist today is selling out his own country. They're pawns in a dangerous game to weaken America. They're ignorant and needy.

The REAL STORY today that every democrat and Leftist wants to keep from your eyes by changing the headlines with nonsense is that they cannot win an election on NATIONAL issues of importance to all Americans in making their lives better, so they are undermining our country and selling us down the tubes to do Obama's "FUNDAMENTAL CHANGE" of America to a third world country of needy, ignorant lowlifes who WILL put and keep scum-sucking democrats in power! And when the rest of the country is a poor shithole, then it will be all the easier for the Elitist Left to live like Kings and wield their power and control over them!

Trump's comments made me like him more.

I like somebody that calls it like it is.

The last thing we need are to import assholes from these shithole countries. We have enough of those assholes living in the Democrat control big city shitholes.

Who among you can provide any evidence that Haiti isn't a SHITHOLE?

This is an open sewer where the people of Haiti defecate, urinate, wash their cloths and drink from.

Simplified, it's a SHITHOLE

haiti-girl-walking-by-open-sewage-in-the-slums-of-of-cite-soleil-port-btcd3w.jpg

Selling food right next to the sewer, SHITHOLE

mar-03-2010-port-au-prince-haiti-water-runs-in-the-streets-sewage-ccy84a.jpg

Yawn, it's a shithole.

LOL Next
. It's a shame after all the millions sent there, that the place still looks like that. If there isn't a government worth supporting there, then why in HELL would a nation send million's into a country that just steals the money while the huge poverty and suffering continues ?? Those people are probably ripe with sickness and illnesses that if we're loosed in this nation would reek havoc among our populations. If we want to do something, then I suggest a plan to take military action in order to gain a regime change there, and to install a government that we and those poor people could trust.

Forum List

Back