🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

POLL: Will Trump's "Shithole" comments change any minds about him?

Will Trump's "Shithole" comments change any minds about him?

• Yes

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • No

Votes: 82 75.2%
  • Mango

Votes: 10 9.2%

• Total voters

I thought he was a dumbass then, I think he's a dumbass now. I don't understand all the fire and fury over these remarks. Everyone knows that Haiti and large swathes of Africa are shitholes, including black Americans.
/——/ My concern is that too many people on Haiti will cause the island to tip over and spill everyone into the sea.

My question is can you provide evidence that Haiti is not a shithole................You can not, no one can, why? because Haiti is clearly a shithole
The issue isn't whether Haiti is a shithole or not... It is our POTUS saying that he doesn't want people from shithole countries coming to America. Did you really not get that?

Well since you are not arguing that Haiti is a shithole, perhaps you can let us know why illegal immigrants from Haiti are required in the USA?

It's a serious question that you can not answer.
Easily answered. Illegal immigrants from Haiti are not required and I don’t hear anybody saying that

Close but not quite correct. See, no illegal immigrants are required, and if they never came then every American would have a job
There are over a million available jobs open in the US right now. Did you know that? People should come here through the legal system, no doubt, but that is a different discussion than this thread. Are you diverting for a reason or because your out of arguments about the subject at hand?

You do not understand economics, see when there are millions of illegal immigrants taking jobs, then wages go down not up, and the only people who can afford to take these jobs are poor as shit illegals. If the job pool is less, then wages go up as companies are competing for workers. Any other jobs can be filled with legal immigration visas

Who among you can provide any evidence that Haiti isn't a SHITHOLE?

This is an open sewer where the people of Haiti defecate, urinate, wash their cloths and drink from.

Simplified, it's a SHITHOLE

haiti-girl-walking-by-open-sewage-in-the-slums-of-of-cite-soleil-port-btcd3w.jpg

Selling food right next to the sewer, SHITHOLE

mar-03-2010-port-au-prince-haiti-water-runs-in-the-streets-sewage-ccy84a.jpg

Yawn, it's a shithole.

LOL Next
That wasn't the question.

My question is can you provide evidence that Haiti is not a shithole................You can not, no one can, why? because Haiti is clearly a shithole
The issue isn't whether Haiti is a shithole or not... It is our POTUS saying that he doesn't want people from shithole countries coming to America. Did you really not get that?
. And that's because he's attempting to fix an out of control immigration system that was allowing world citizen's (who come from places like that), to then pile up here having not the proper language skills, job skills, and even cultural skills in which would allow them to contribute in a positive way, and to assimilate in a positive way. We don't need more drains on the system that we have, and especially when we got Americans going without, on drugs, smoking pot, and doing all sorts of other things that come from having way to much time on their hands not working.

This is an open sewer where the people of Haiti defecate, urinate, wash their cloths and drink from.

haiti-girl-walking-by-open-sewage-in-the-slums-of-of-cite-soleil-port-btcd3w.jpg

Yawn, it's a shithole.

LOL Next

. And that's because he's attempting to fix an out of control immigration system that was allowing world citizen's (who come from places like that), to then pile up here having not the proper language skills, job skills, and even cultural skills in which would allow them to contribute in a positive way, and to assimilate in a positive way. We don't need more drains on the system that we have, and especially when we got Americans going without, on drugs, smoking pot, and doing all sorts of other things that come from having way to much time on their hands not working.

Your immigration system is not by any means “out of control”. In fact, it takes years to get a visa out of a “shithole” country to the USA. You have to prove you have a job waiting. A sponsor to help you out. You have to have the smarts and the literacy to navigate the system to fulfill the requirements for a visa of any kind. I would say that the best and the brightest are the ones who leave shitholes for economic reasons. It’s not easy to pack up and move to a foreign country but these people were smart enough and resourceful enough to do it and under adverse economic conditions.

Well since you are not arguing that Haiti is a shithole, perhaps you can let us know why illegal immigrants from Haiti are required in the USA?

It's a serious question that you can not answer.
Easily answered. Illegal immigrants from Haiti are not required and I don’t hear anybody saying that

Close but not quite correct. See, no illegal immigrants are required, and if they never came then every American would have a job
There are over a million available jobs open in the US right now. Did you know that? People should come here through the legal system, no doubt, but that is a different discussion than this thread. Are you diverting for a reason or because your out of arguments about the subject at hand?

You do not understand economics, see when there are millions of illegal immigrants taking jobs, then wages go down not up, and the only people who can afford to take these jobs are poor as shit illegals. If the job pool is less, then wages go up as companies are competing for workers. Any other jobs can be filled with legal immigration visas
Thanks for explaining that to me!

Yawn, it's a shithole.

LOL Next

Your immigration system is not by any means “out of control”. In fact, it takes years to get a visa out of a “shithole” country to the USA. You have to prove you have a job waiting. A sponsor to help you out. You have to have the smarts and the literacy to navigate the system to fulfill the requirements for a visa of any kind. I would say that the best and the brightest are the ones who leave shitholes for economic reasons. It’s not easy to pack up and move to a foreign country but these people were smart enough and resourceful enough to do it and under adverse economic conditions.
What a crock of shit.
We bring in over 100,000 unskilled Business Visas from India every fucking year because they work 24/7 for a fraction of the salary.
You ever wonder why your smart device Apps need updating every day?

Yawn, it's a shithole.

LOL Next

Im not so keen on having a bunch of rich, entitled assholes coming over either. As long as somebody works hard and can carry their own weight then I think they deserve a chance. I've seen great things from the rags to riches crowd and have a hell of a lot more respect for those who have conquered adversity over those who have been fed by a golden spoon for their entire lives. I also have much more fun hanging with the help in the back than rubbing elbows with the high nose crowd in the ball room. But thats just me.

Nothing wrong with a healthy mixture of all kinds of people in my opinion. Stop the hate

Trump says a lot of stupid shit, but sometimes he is just being honest. Making claims such as his inauguration turnout being the greatest in history is retarded. While not exactly diplomatic, calling a shithole a shithole is brutal honesty.

Anyone still supporting Trump is a racist. So no--they felt that was a great comment and are applauding it. Especially the Brietbart fan club, whom thrive on comments like this. Trump is a National Security threat. His mouth and his tweets are weapons of mass destruction.

We have Americans living all over the world, including in Haiti, El Salvador and the African continent that are now put in danger, by others who may be seeking retribution for being insulted and degraded (needlessly) by the POTUS.

th

I am 65 years old and have seen many Presidents and administrations come and go. I can honestly say that this is the first time in my life where I feel embarrassed to be an American.

theo-moudakis-trump-and-lincoln.jpg

The Republican party is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan. It is now the party of TRUMP. Stuffed full of ignorance, hate, bigotry, & misogyny.

They have elected a man with no honor, no respect, no dignity, no humility, no decency and the only loyalty he has ever shown to anyone was to himself and Vladimir Putin.

Last edited:
Trump says a lot of stupid shit, but sometimes he is just being honest. Making claims such as his inauguration turnout being the greatest in history is retarded. While not exactly diplomatic, calling a shithole a shithole is brutal honesty.
How do you feel about our POTUS saying he doesn't want people who are born in shithole countries to come here?

He doesn't need something to be racist for him to call it racist.

He's a Regressive. He uses the term as a weapon, and he's jumped the shark with it.

A LONG time ago.

So I'm curious how calling countries with mostly brown people in them "Shitholes" isn't racist.

Your boy stepped in it this time.

Trump's comments made me like him more.

I like somebody that calls it like it is.

The last thing we need are to import assholes from these shithole countries. We have enough of those assholes living in the Democrat control big city shitholes.

Wow, Look Mac, a guy who flies a racist flag totally agrees with you! Isn't that nice?

He doesn't need something to be racist for him to call it racist.

He's a Regressive. He uses the term as a weapon, and he's jumped the shark with it.

A LONG time ago.

So I'm curious how calling countries with mostly brown people in them "Shitholes" isn't racist.

Your boy stepped in it this time.

Trump's comments made me like him more.

I like somebody that calls it like it is.

The last thing we need are to import assholes from these shithole countries. We have enough of those assholes living in the Democrat control big city shitholes.

Wow, Look Mac, a guy who flies a racist flag totally agrees with you! Isn't that nice?
Calling all of Chicago a shithole is not racist, but calling parts of it is? Or is calling anything a shithole racist?

When, exactly, is a shithole not a shithole?

Here is the thing. Parts of the US are shitholes too. It takes a lot of ambition and smarts to get out of a shithole country. It takes years to get a visa to the US and you have to jump through a lot of hoops to get one.

Who ever said that US immigration is “out of control” doesn’t know what they’re talking about. US immigration is very controlled. Those who make it though the process have to be smart and motivated.

Yawn, it's a shithole.

LOL Next

Im not so keen on having a bunch of rich, entitled assholes coming over either. As long as somebody works hard and can carry their own weight then I think they deserve a chance. I've seen great things from the rags to riches crowd and have a hell of a lot more respect for those who have conquered adversity over those who have been fed by a golden spoon for their entire lives. I also have much more fun hanging with the help in the back than rubbing elbows with the high nose crowd in the ball room. But thats just me.

Nothing wrong with a healthy mixture of all kinds of people in my opinion. Stop the hate
. That crowd your talking about are illegals for the most part these days (all depending), and they aren't being entertaining to people like you in the back by choice, but rather they are being exploited for their ignorance. Now you might find that to be fun and entertaining, and they might be to naieve to realize the situation as they are kept illiterate for a reason to our ways and culture. It's no different than keeping the slaves uneducated back in the 1800's, and I imagine that the slaves had a way of entertaining (making the master laugh) from time to time as well.

Right now these Mexicans are probably hating us just as bad as the slaves did, because you can't seperate people like that, and then dangle your culture and lifestyles in front of their faces, and then tell them to get their asses back behind that paving machine, concrete spreader, wheel barrow, plow etc as if they can't do anything else but those things.

Here is the thing. Parts of the US are shitholes too. It takes a lot of ambition and smarts to get out of a shithole country. It takes years to get a visa to the US and you have to jump through a lot of hoops to get one.

Who ever said that US immigration is “out of control” doesn’t know what they’re talking about. US immigration is very controlled. Those who make it though the process have to be smart and motivated.
Yeah, but then there're hurrricanes, earthquakes, chain migration and an effectively open border where any Tomas, Ricardo or Abdullah can walk right in.

It's a catastrohe!

How do you feel about our POTUS saying he doesn't want people who are born in shithole countries to come here?
. Are you projecting here ? Did he say "those BORN in shite-holes" aren't welcome here ?? Don't think so.

[QU

That flag is just to trigger you stupid Moon Bats. Thanks for playing.

Trump is right. Those countries are shitholes. Only an idiot Moon Bat would deny it. The only reason the Democrats want the assholes from the shithole countries to come into the US is to put them on welfare and become dependents of the filthy ass Democrat Party. Kudos to Trump for understanding that and having the courage to say it. We need more honesty like that after the corruption and lies of the Kenyan's administration.

Yeah, but then there're hurrricanes, earthquakes, chain migration and an effectively open border where any Tomas, Ricardo or Abdullah can walk right in.

It's a catastrohe!

Bullshit. No one can just walk right in, unless they’re Canadian. Your catastrophes aren’t helping illegal immigration.

What’s helping illegal immigration is US employers not checking the status of workers they hire. In Canada, employers are legally required to see your Social Insurance Card. You can’t tell them the number, you must show them your card. $10,000 fine to the employer for each employee they don’t have a card for.

Forum List

Back