🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

POLL: Will Trump's "Shithole" comments change any minds about him?

Will Trump's "Shithole" comments change any minds about him?

• Yes

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • No

Votes: 82 75.2%
  • Mango

Votes: 10 9.2%

• Total voters
Answer: No.

The media is only making a fracas about Trump allegedly calling shithole countries shithole countries because they hate him.

These same media propaganda organs support illegal immigration because said immigrants are fleeing shithole countries.

Let’s not go there... come back to reality. This kind of stuff does not help the conversation or your cause

I know that sometimes the truth hurts but it is what it is
Truth don’t hurt. I’m far from a Trump supporter so I’m not avoiding negative news about him. But this shit you’re spreading just validates his fake news campaign. Don’t help the man

Here is the thing. Parts of the US are shitholes too. It takes a lot of ambition and smarts to get out of a shithole country. It takes years to get a visa to the US and you have to jump through a lot of hoops to get one.

Who ever said that US immigration is “out of control” doesn’t know what they’re talking about. US immigration is very controlled. Those who make it though the process have to be smart and motivated.
Yeah, but then there're hurrricanes, earthquakes, chain migration and an effectively open border where any Tomas, Ricardo or Abdullah can walk right in.

It's a catastrohe!

Bullshit. No one can just walk right in, unless they’re Canadian. Your catastrophes aren’t helping illegal immigration.

What’s helping illegal immigration is US employers not checking the status of workers they hire. In Canada, employers are legally required to see your Social Insurance Card. You can’t tell them the number, you must show them your card. $10,000 fine to the employer for each employee they don’t have a card for.

Hiring Canadians is a fucking pain in the ass, as is everything related to Canada. They don't accept electronic signature, ffs.

Well since you are not arguing that Haiti is a shithole, perhaps you can let us know why illegal immigrants from Haiti are required in the USA?

It's a serious question that you can not answer.
Easily answered. Illegal immigrants from Haiti are not required and I don’t hear anybody saying that

Close but not quite correct. See, no illegal immigrants are required, and if they never came then every American would have a job
There are over a million available jobs open in the US right now. Did you know that? People should come here through the legal system, no doubt, but that is a different discussion than this thread. Are you diverting for a reason or because your out of arguments about the subject at hand?

You do not understand economics, see when there are millions of illegal immigrants taking jobs, then wages go down not up, and the only people who can afford to take these jobs are poor as shit illegals. If the job pool is less, then wages go up as companies are competing for workers. Any other jobs can be filled with legal immigration visas
Thanks for explaining that to me!
Don't mention it, and by the way, Haiti really is a shithole

It is illegal to hire illegal aliens in the United States, however the federal government is very lax on enforcing the laws. The penalty for hiring illegals in the US is $4300 with a maximum fine for repeat offenders is $21,000. There should be jail time involved for hiring and we also need to get rid of sanctuary cities and deport them to their home country, just like Canada and Mexico does.

Silly man thinks that the laws of this country apply to rich people.

Silly man!

And here's where you've stumbled into the root of the problem, buddy.

We have illegals because RICH PEOPLE WANT ILLEGALS TO DO THE WORK AMERICANS WON'T DO!!!

Who among you can provide any evidence that Haiti isn't a SHITHOLE?

This is an open sewer where the people of Haiti defecate, urinate, wash their cloths and drink from.

Simplified, it's a SHITHOLE

haiti-girl-walking-by-open-sewage-in-the-slums-of-of-cite-soleil-port-btcd3w.jpg

Selling food right next to the sewer, SHITHOLE

mar-03-2010-port-au-prince-haiti-water-runs-in-the-streets-sewage-ccy84a.jpg

Yawn, it's a shithole.

LOL Next
That wasn't the question.

My question is can you provide evidence that Haiti is not a shithole................You can not, no one can, why? because Haiti is clearly a shithole
I've said many times that it is.

Again, that is not question of thread.

Wrong Mac, this is a question, one that can not be answered

My question is can you provide evidence that Haiti is not a shithole................You can not, no one can, why? because Haiti is clearly a shithole

Thanks for agreeing with the President

This is an open sewer where the people of Haiti defecate, urinate, wash their cloths and drink from.

haiti-girl-walking-by-open-sewage-in-the-slums-of-of-cite-soleil-port-btcd3w.jpg

Yawn, it's a shithole.

LOL Next

For the 50th time, yes, I think the place is a shithole.

The question posed by the OP is the question posed by the OP.

They are two different questions.

I cannot possibly make it simpler than that.

Yawn, it's a shithole.

LOL Next

OK, now is Trump wrong for pointing this out? And does any child deserve the hell that is pictured? If not lets accept Trumps ideology, and work for a fix, but first we must accept the obvious that Haiti is a shithole.

Trump clearly did the right thing, and those that are trying to put him down for speaking the truth will die by their lie

Worship-In-Action-Haiti.jpg

OK, now is Trump wrong for pointing this out? And does any child deserve the hell that is pictured? If not lets accept Trumps ideology, and work for a fix, but first we must accept the obvious that Haiti is a shithole.

Trump clearly did the right thing, and those that are trying to put him down for speaking the truth will die by their lie

Great. And you can discuss that on the thread you started on this topic.

The topic of this thread is the topic of this thread.

Great. And you can discuss that on the thread you started on this topic.

The topic of this thread is the topic of this thread.

Yes Trumps comments will change peoples minds about him, as there will soon be Haitians coming to Trumps defense, mothers whos children were slain or just Haitians who escaped the endless shithole poverty in Haiti and these people will agree with Trump. This was not a Freudian slip as most dopocrats want to believe, this was a calculated move aimed at exposing the ugly truth

Easily answered. Illegal immigrants from Haiti are not required and I don’t hear anybody saying that

Close but not quite correct. See, no illegal immigrants are required, and if they never came then every American would have a job
There are over a million available jobs open in the US right now. Did you know that? People should come here through the legal system, no doubt, but that is a different discussion than this thread. Are you diverting for a reason or because your out of arguments about the subject at hand?

You do not understand economics, see when there are millions of illegal immigrants taking jobs, then wages go down not up, and the only people who can afford to take these jobs are poor as shit illegals. If the job pool is less, then wages go up as companies are competing for workers. Any other jobs can be filled with legal immigration visas
Excellent, glad you cleared that up. Do you feel better now?

Do you feel good for pretending that this is not happening to children?

Do you feel good for pretending that this is not happening to children?

Please point out where I said anything to imply that.... quote me.... watch, here comes the diversion

Forum List

Back