🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

POLL: Will Trump's "Shithole" comments change any minds about him?

Will Trump's "Shithole" comments change any minds about him?

• Yes

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • No

Votes: 82 75.2%
  • Mango

Votes: 10 9.2%

• Total voters
Here is the thing. Parts of the US are shitholes too. It takes a lot of ambition and smarts to get out of a shithole country. It takes years to get a visa to the US and you have to jump through a lot of hoops to get one.

Who ever said that US immigration is “out of control” doesn’t know what they’re talking about. US immigration is very controlled. Those who make it though the process have to be smart and motivated.
Yeah, but then there're hurrricanes, earthquakes, chain migration and an effectively open border where any Tomas, Ricardo or Abdullah can walk right in.

It's a catastrohe!

Bullshit. No one can just walk right in, unless they’re Canadian. Your catastrophes aren’t helping illegal immigration.

What’s helping illegal immigration is US employers not checking the status of workers they hire. In Canada, employers are legally required to see your Social Insurance Card. You can’t tell them the number, you must show them your card. $10,000 fine to the employer for each employee they don’t have a card for.
Please:

enhanced-buzz-1197-1406590787-12.jpg

Who among you can provide any evidence that Haiti isn't a SHITHOLE?

This is an open sewer where the people of Haiti defecate, urinate, wash their cloths and drink from.

Simplified, it's a SHITHOLE

haiti-girl-walking-by-open-sewage-in-the-slums-of-of-cite-soleil-port-btcd3w.jpg

Selling food right next to the sewer, SHITHOLE

mar-03-2010-port-au-prince-haiti-water-runs-in-the-streets-sewage-ccy84a.jpg

Yawn, it's a shithole.

LOL Next
That wasn't the question.

My question is can you provide evidence that Haiti is not a shithole................You can not, no one can, why? because Haiti is clearly a shithole
I've said many times that it is.

Again, that is not question of thread.

Here is the thing. Parts of the US are shitholes too. It takes a lot of ambition and smarts to get out of a shithole country. It takes years to get a visa to the US and you have to jump through a lot of hoops to get one.

Who ever said that US immigration is “out of control” doesn’t know what they’re talking about. US immigration is very controlled. Those who make it though the process have to be smart and motivated.
Yeah, but then there're hurrricanes, earthquakes, chain migration and an effectively open border where any Tomas, Ricardo or Abdullah can walk right in.

It's a catastrohe!

Bullshit. No one can just walk right in, unless they’re Canadian. Your catastrophes aren’t helping illegal immigration.

What’s helping illegal immigration is US employers not checking the status of workers they hire. In Canada, employers are legally required to see your Social Insurance Card. You can’t tell them the number, you must show them your card. $10,000 fine to the employer for each employee they don’t have a card for.
. You're talking Canada.. Big difference. We might ought to look at some of the things that have worked in other countries, but it's doubtful our pride or corrupt nature wouldn't let us do that.. lol

Last edited:

The ONLY shitholes on the planet are where negroes live in close proximity. That's an established social science proven fact.
Yes parts of Paris are shitholes. They are ALL heavily populated by negroes. That's another fact.
Name ONE shithole on the planet where Whites live in close proximity.
Tens of thousands of cities and towns exist throughout Asia where the populations are packed together like sardines. These places have EXTREMELY low crime rates.
Why? B/c Asians know how to behave themselves.
I left my expensive SLR camera on a bench at a subway station in Japan once. Thousands of people walked past the camera. The next day I went to the subway and my camera was still sitting on the bench.
Try THAT in ANY predominantly negroe city/town/village on the planet!!!!!!

Isn’t that what you want from a person coming to your country to become a citizen? Motivated, hard worker? That is what I want to see coming to live in the US.

Every country has it’s own criteria for becoming citizen. I heard other countries are much tougher to become a citizen in. Not real sure because I’m not interested in becoming a citizen in another country, I like this country and what it offers.

Illegal immigration is out of control and we don’t need people that circumvent the law, they need to be returned to their home country.

That flag is just to trigger you stupid Moon Bats. Thanks for playing.

No, it's just a flag that identifies your ignorance.

Trump is right. Those countries are shitholes. Only an idiot Moon Bat would deny it. The only reason the Democrats want the assholes from the shithole countries to come into the US is to put them on welfare and become dependents of the filthy ass Democrat Party. Kudos to Trump for understanding that and having the courage to say it. We need more honesty like that after the corruption and lies of the Kenyan's administration.

Hey, Buddy, did you catch Rep. Mia Love this morning telling Trump off for calling the country she was born in a "Shithole"?

Oh, yeah. She's a Republican. And a Mormon.

It may get people who didn’t vote to show up and vote against him.

Some people are seeing why he shouldn’t be president.

Thanks for the crumbs. I know we will end up paying for them in other ways. Thanks for nothing

~~~~~~~~Trump’s Republican Party~~~~~~~~

Let this be a warning in spades, Trump is dragging your party through the pig farm slug pit. Please hold your nose, don’t breathe or open your eyes cause you be in the disgusted land of ooze.

If you don’t save your party from this blogger-butt you will not only lose what integrity you have but every seat in Congress.

Then again, maybe that is a good thing after all.

typo---- it's the Republicon party.,. sorry, my mistake

Illegal immigration is out of control and we don’t need people that circumvent the law, they need to be returned to their home country.

Guy, the only thing that is out of control is our failure to anticipate the need for unskilled labor.

Nature abhors a vacuum.

The reality- the number of undocumented immigrants peaked in 2009 and has been declining since, as the market has become saturated and the ones who can't find jobs go home.

Isn’t that what you want from a person coming to your country to become a citizen? Motivated, hard worker? That is what I want to see coming to live in the US.

Every country has it’s own criteria for becoming citizen. I heard other countries are much tougher to become a citizen in. Not real sure because I’m not interested in becoming a citizen in another country, I like this country and what it offers.

Illegal immigration is out of control because illegals can always find someone who will hire them.

In Canada it’s very hard for illegals to get work. A $10,000 fine if you’re caught hiring an illegal. And Rev Canada follows up on employee contributions. If the name doesn’t match the number, they’ll be in touch with your boss.

The US system lacks a central database of SS numbers or enough staff to follow up on discrepancies. You’re shooting yourself in the foot. Plus you give out worker VISA’s like candy. The idea that Trump needs to import hotel maids from Mexico is laughable.

The biggest problem with illegal immigration is people overstaying their visas. Students, guest workers, vacationers. Not illegals coming over the border. People you invited so you could exploit them economically in some way, who don’t leave.

Foreign students being a prime example. US schools collect billions in tuition. The same with work Visas. Once someone is in your country, it’s easy to stay.

If you want productive focused conversation then stay on subject

The productive conversation began years ago still unfinished on all of the high crimes and treason surrounding Hillary Clinton long delayed and now being swept under the carpet with this new story by the Left to be hopefully forgotten. There is nothing "productive" about listening about Trump's "orange" hair, some fashionable adjective he might have used or the other fantasies of the media. I was merely answering the question YOU asked, even if you don't like the topic. In the end, this news story shall be forgotten, and like all other efforts against Trump, will only serve to make him more popular than ever. Not because he isn't "presidential" in superficial ways, but because he is in those ways more meaningful and rare.
Haha, you’re funny. I ask for focused conversation and you respond with some
Rant about Hillary Clinton. Nice one!!

Trump says a lot of stupid shit, but sometimes he is just being honest. Making claims such as his inauguration turnout being the greatest in history is retarded. While not exactly diplomatic, calling a shithole a shithole is brutal honesty.
How do you feel about our POTUS saying he doesn't want people who are born in shithole countries to come here?
. Are you projecting here ? Did he say "those BORN in shite-holes" aren't welcome here ?? Don't think so.
Uh yeah, that’s pretty much exactly what he said

I certainly don’t think he is adding to his supporters.,,..

His true base represents 0.02% of the US electorate

Trump is a benefited member of the--------------

Ku Klux Klan definition, U.S. History. a secret hate group in the southern U.S., active for several years after the Civil War, which aimed to suppress the newly acquired rights of black people and to oppose carpetbaggers from the North, and which was responsible for many lawless and violent proceedings. See more.

White people are concerned we are getting to dark and we certainly don’t want Muslims becoming a larger minority than they already are. Slow down immigration and the ones here will assimilate. Let them flood in we may have cities like Dearborn, mi in every state. I know liberals blacks Latinos and Arabs will say that’s wrong but it’s our prerogative.

Poor Americans don’t need more poor people competing with them fo4 jobs. The jobs that go unfilled take expertise so we should import talent from other countries if we need that talent. But then there’s the worry companies will choose hb1 visa workers over Americans because they are cheaper. That should be regulated but will republicans?

I certainly don’t think he is adding to his supporters.,,..

His true base represents 0.02% of the US electorit

Trump is a benefited member of the--------------

Ku Klux Klan definition, U.S. History. a secret hate group in the southern U.S., active for several years after the Civil War, which aimed to suppress the newly acquired rights of black people and to oppose carpetbaggers from the North, and which was responsible for many lawless and violent proceedings. See more.
Let’s not go there... come back to reality. This kind of stuff does not help the conversation or your cause

~~~~~~~~Trump’s Republican Party~~~~~~~~

Let this be a warning in spades, Trump is dragging your party through the pig farm slug pit. Please hold your nose, don’t breathe or open your eyes cause you be in the disgusted land of ooze.

If you don’t save your party from this blogger-butt you will not only lose what integrity you have but every seat in Congress.

Then again, maybe that is a good thing after all.

typo---- it's the Republicon party.,. sorry, my mistake
"every seat in congress"? Since you're posting drivel why not claim the REPs are going to lose every Senate seat too?
You're only a couple more dumb posts from going on the Ignore List asshole!

Illegal immigration is out of control because illegals can always find someone who will hire them.

In Canada it’s very hard for illegals to get work. A $10,000 fine if you’re caught hiring an illegal. And Rev Canada follows up on employee contributions. If the name doesn’t match the number, they’ll be in touch with your boss.

The US system lacks a central database of SS numbers or enough staff to follow up on discrepancies. You’re shooting yourself in the foot. Plus you give out worker VISA’s like candy. The idea that Trump needs to import hotel maids from Mexico is laughable.

The biggest problem with illegal immigration is people overstaying their visas. Students, guest workers, vacationers. Not illegals coming over the border. People you invited so you could exploit them economically in some way, who don’t leave.

Foreign students being a prime example. US schools collect billions in tuition. The same with work Visas. Once someone is in your country, it’s easy to stay.

It is illegal to hire illegal aliens in the United States, however the federal government is very lax on enforcing the laws. The penalty for hiring illegals in the US is $4300 with a maximum fine for repeat offenders is $21,000. There should be jail time involved for hiring and we also need to get rid of sanctuary cities and deport them to their home country, just like Canada and Mexico does.

White people are concerned we are getting to dark and we certainly don’t want Muslims becoming a larger minority than they already are. Slow down immigration and the ones here will assimilate. Let them flood in we may have cities like Dearborn, mi in every state. I know liberals blacks Latinos and Arabs will say that’s wrong but it’s our prerogative.

Poor Americans don’t need more poor people competing with them fo4 jobs. The jobs that go unfilled take expertise so we should import talent from other countries if we need that talent. But then there’s the worry companies will choose hb1 visa workers over Americans because they are cheaper. That should be regulated but will republicans?

I don’t care who comes in, as long as it is legally.

Forum List

Back