🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

POLL: Will Trump's "Shithole" comments change any minds about him?

Will Trump's "Shithole" comments change any minds about him?

• Yes

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • No

Votes: 82 75.2%
  • Mango

Votes: 10 9.2%

• Total voters
You do not understand economics, see when there are millions of illegal immigrants taking jobs, then wages go down not up, and the only people who can afford to take these jobs are poor as shit illegals. If the job pool is less, then wages go up as companies are competing for workers. Any other jobs can be filled with legal immigration visas
Thanks for explaining that to me!
Don't mention it, and by the way, Haiti really is a shithole
Excellent, glad you cleared that up. Do you feel better now?
Do you feel good for pretending that this is not happening to children?

Worship-In-Action-Haiti.jpg
Please point out where I said anything to imply that.... quote me.... watch, here comes the diversion

Trump is calling attention to a vicious problem, Obooba ignored it, which is why black leaders voted for Trump and will again. Your attempt to make the Haiti problem about you is foolish, like you

That flag is just to trigger you stupid Moon Bats. Thanks for playing.

No, it's just a flag that identifies your ignorance.

Trump is right. Those countries are shitholes. Only an idiot Moon Bat would deny it. The only reason the Democrats want the assholes from the shithole countries to come into the US is to put them on welfare and become dependents of the filthy ass Democrat Party. Kudos to Trump for understanding that and having the courage to say it. We need more honesty like that after the corruption and lies of the Kenyan's administration.

Hey, Buddy, did you catch Rep. Mia Love this morning telling Trump off for calling the country she was born in a "Shithole"?

Oh, yeah. She's a Republican. And a Mormon.
. Does she love that country more than she loves this country ? We are trying to fix this country, and illegal immigration is a big part of that, so she is welcome to engage in credible dialogue over the issue or go back to the country she lives so much more than the one that's being destroyed while using all the fake outrage.

Thanks for explaining that to me!

Please point out where I said anything to imply that.... quote me.... watch, here comes the diversion

Trump is calling attention to a vicious problem, Obooba ignored it, which is why black leaders voted for Trump and will again. Your attempt to make the Haiti problem about you is foolish, like you
That wasn’t a quote, it was a diversion, just like I called. You are so predictable. Wanna try again?

It isn’t a matter of whether it was true or not, it is a matter of diplomacy.
And Oboobas diplomacy ignored this child's pain, are you proud of that

Has Trump helped those children in pain? Are you proud of that?

Pointing out that Obama did nothing doesn’t change the fact that all Trump did was create another issue.

Sorry kid, Trump did not create the problems in Haiti, and he is also not ignoring them. Trump is gonna look like a rose when this is over

Changes nothing for me.
It is amazing to watch the overreacting zealots froth at the mouth.

Kind of fun to watch isn’t it? When he won the election, we had them rioting, the. We had them go to three states and demand recounts, then they wanted to set aside the Electoral process, then they were openly asking for the members of the College to change their vote, even if it violated state laws. They then wanted to challenge his worthiness, his mental state. They wanted him to step aside because of a conflict of interest. Then they wanted to put out a case before the entire Electoral College to persuade the College not vote for Trump, then they made movements on the floor of the House to overturn the election results. During and after the inauguration they protested. Now, everyday brings out a new faux outrage and a new allegation.

To be truthful, the more they claim to dig up, the more hilarious it gets and the less likely that people are believing their BS. It seems that his approval ratings are going up as is the economy. Their two years of stupidness has done nothing but get him elected and now is doing nothing.

I don't know --- it's an unrelenting barrage of attempts to get rid of Trump, undemocratically. Sooner or later they may find the magic wand. We have to all stay loyal, don't second-guess the prez no matter what. The alternative is the evil leftists taking over and doing all that terrible stuff that they did before.

That wasn’t a quote, it was a diversion, just like I called. You are so predictable. Wanna try again?

Sorry kid, this is the truth, and you do not like it. Well poo poo bad

PS. How do you think he feels?

Illegal immigration is out of control and we don’t need people that circumvent the law, they need to be returned to their home country.

Guy, the only thing that is out of control is our failure to anticipate the need for unskilled labor.

Nature abhors a vacuum.

The reality- the number of undocumented immigrants peaked in 2009 and has been declining since, as the market has become saturated and the ones who can't find jobs go home.
. The ones who can't find jobs go home ???? You are kidding us right ?

Fuck that. You can't cure a problem unless you define it correctly. If Haiti is so great then why aren't the temporary immigrants clamoring to get back?

Why don't the Haitians stay where they belong and fix the place up? Make it a decent place to live --- put in toilets, houses made of something besides refrigerator boxes? I hate the whole idea of refugees, immigrants --- let them stay there and get their whole country in shape. Compete with us, make it BETTER than America. Don't just cut and run and bring all their bad attitudes here.

Pointing out that Obama did nothing doesn’t change the fact that all Trump did was create another issue.

Sorry kid, Trump did not create the problems in Haiti, and he is also not ignoring them. Trump is gonna look like a rose when this is over

Sorry kid. The problem in Haiti is the problem has been there for decades. What Obama did or didn’t do is irrelevant. The issue is Trump is a President and needs to be diplomatic. That is it, all he did was create more tension, nothing else.

I think there is a good fraction of conservatives and republicans and independents that have been holding their nose while supporting Trump. But there is a breaking point within everybody and comments like this recent one will take a fraction of people to their breaking point. Many are already well past the point and I expect they won’t be voting for him again.

I certainly don’t think he is adding to his supporters with comments like this... and I know it is strengthening the resolve of his opponents

Actually it is you and your ilk that are fooling yourselves. Adults don't freak out and begin doing their best Chicken Little imitation because of some alleged plain talk. Pres. Trump just continues to add supporters because he is actually doing those things the people elected him to do.

No, and Trump shouldn't sign anything. These proposals only serve non-citizen interests. Our Government has completely abandoned serving American Citizen interests. It's why i've been warning folks about the Globalists for years. They're putting foreign interests above American Citizen interests. They're very dangerous destructive people. Trump just needs to move forward with securing our border. Don't sign anything.

Changes nothing for me.
It is amazing to watch the overreacting zealots froth at the mouth.

Kind of fun to watch isn’t it? When he won the election, we had them rioting, the. We had them go to three states and demand recounts, then they wanted to set aside the Electoral process, then they were openly asking for the members of the College to change their vote, even if it violated state laws. They then wanted to challenge his worthiness, his mental state. They wanted him to step aside because of a conflict of interest. Then they wanted to put out a case before the entire Electoral College to persuade the College not vote for Trump, then they made movements on the floor of the House to overturn the election results. During and after the inauguration they protested. Now, everyday brings out a new faux outrage and a new allegation.

To be truthful, the more they claim to dig up, the more hilarious it gets and the less likely that people are believing their BS. It seems that his approval ratings are going up as is the economy. Their two years of stupidness has done nothing but get him elected and now is doing nothing.

I don't know --- it's an unrelenting barrage of attempts to get rid of Trump, undemocratically. Sooner or later they may find the magic wand. We have to all stay loyal, don't second-guess the prez no matter what. The alternative is the evil leftists taking over and doing all that terrible stuff that they did before.

I agree that the left is on full tilt and Trump needs to not stir it up. The left is a bunch of idiots and all the crap they are spewing is wearing on America, Trump doesn’t need to stir the pot.

Sorry kid. The problem in Haiti is the problem has been there for decades. What Obama did or didn’t do is irrelevant. The issue is Trump is a President and needs to be diplomatic. That is it, all he did was create more tension, nothing else.

Trump has called attention to a disaster that Obooba ignored.................

Those are the facts

How often do you hear Globalists in both Parties ever mention what's best for American Citizens, in regards to Immigration? All they ever talk about is what's best for non-citizens. They don't serve the American People. Globalists are an immense threat to our nation. I hope more Americans come to realize that.

Nope. Those who support his policies and enjoy watching their 401k grow won't pay attention, except laughing at the left having another meltdown. The haters will continue to wet their pants at any opportunity.:thup:

I saw Dick Durbin speaking about this yesterday, and he was close to tears while describing his trauma over the fact that he was present when a President said a bad word.

"I cannot believe that in the history of the White House, in the Oval Office, any president has ever spoken words that I personally heard our president speak yesterday." He said that. Those are Durbin's words.

You'd think Durbin would be plenty old enough to remember Richard Nixon, who unluckily recorded his office talk and when we all got access to that it turned our ears blue -----

Trump says a lot of stupid shit, but sometimes he is just being honest. Making claims such as his inauguration turnout being the greatest in history is retarded. While not exactly diplomatic, calling a shithole a shithole is brutal honesty.
How do you feel about our POTUS saying he doesn't want people who are born in shithole countries to come here?
. Are you projecting here ? Did he say "those BORN in shite-holes" aren't welcome here ?? Don't think so.
Uh yeah, that’s pretty much exactly what he said
. Got proof of it ? I heard that he said "why are we allowing people to come here from these places" ? Otherwise with him changing the system to merit based, and these places are in question concerning immigrants wanting to come here from these places, but are they coming here based upon the reasons of wanting to become an American citizen, and to learn the language, and to want to assimilate ?? Was he wrong for the question he asked in the context of the discussion as to why they will be coming in from these places, and why do we want them coming in from these places if it's not merit based ??

Otherwise what may have been the case from these places over recent times past, is that the immigration from these places has been more of a draw upon the resources here than an add to them right ?? So Trump (looking out for American interest in the discussion), wanted to get an answer from the Demon-crats as to why from here verses there in a merit based system to be run ? Undoubtedly they didn't have an answer, so they tried to throw down the race card.

There are gonna be winners and losers picked of course, but is that wrong being based upon a merit based immigration system verses a system that was flooding the country with dependents once they arrived here ?? Yes I would feel that we as a nation would always accommodate foriegners in emergency situations, and also bring in foriegners to work in temporarily status as we've always done, but this idiotic lottery thing the Demon-crats had going resulted in the deaths of innocent American's, and Trump is trying to stop that.

I asked did the Demon-crats set Trump up, and he fell into yet another trap they have laid for him, where as they ask a question that was wide and/or broad in the interpretation of, and when Trump responded with a simplistic answer, then they took it and ran with it knowing full well that the answer could be retold as if Trump meant one thing when he actually meant another ?? I think so, and that's why Trump responded "No Trust", after he was set up. Good luck Demon-crats, because you might have just lost your access card in the situation.

Answer: No.

The media is only making a fracas about Trump allegedly calling shithole countries shithole countries because they hate him.

These same media propaganda organs support illegal immigration because said immigrants are fleeing shithole countries.
. Are we the only country they can flee to, and how is it they might think we are if we aren't ? Who is drawing them in here instead of it being more balanced in the world ??

Forum List

Back