🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

POLL: Will Trump's "Shithole" comments change any minds about him?

Will Trump's "Shithole" comments change any minds about him?

• Yes

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • No

Votes: 82 75.2%
  • Mango

Votes: 10 9.2%

• Total voters
Do you feel good for pretending that this is not happening to children?

Worship-In-Action-Haiti.jpg
Please point out where I said anything to imply that.... quote me.... watch, here comes the diversion

Trump is calling attention to a vicious problem, Obooba ignored it, which is why black leaders voted for Trump and will again. Your attempt to make the Haiti problem about you is foolish, like you
That wasn’t a quote, it was a diversion, just like I called. You are so predictable. Wanna try again?

Sorry kid, this is the truth, and you do not like it. Well poo poo bad

PS. How do you think he feels?

Yeah and 2+2=4 is the truth as well but that’s not what we are talking about. You accused me of saying that devistation wasn’t happening to children in Haiti. Show me where I said that. You can’t because you lied. Now go ahead and divert as you tuck tail and run from your ignorant statement, I know that’s what you are going to do. Prove me wrong
So that’s a good thing for Haiti?

I think there is a good fraction of conservatives and republicans and independents that have been holding their nose while supporting Trump. But there is a breaking point within everybody and comments like this recent one will take a fraction of people to their breaking point. Many are already well past the point and I expect they won’t be voting for him again.

I certainly don’t think he is adding to his supporters with comments like this... and I know it is strengthening the resolve of his opponents

Actually it is you and your ilk that are fooling yourselves. Adults don't freak out and begin doing their best Chicken Little imitation because of some alleged plain talk. Pres. Trump just continues to add supporters because he is actually doing those things the people elected him to do.
Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy. Fact is there is an ugliness coming from our white house that is effecting people to their core. You’re lucky you don’t feel it. I’m just sad and embarrassed for our country but I have faith that’s we will come out stronger in the end

Cluestick time: the reason why the Left is hysterically promoting the Trump Shithole meme is to deflect attention away from the fact that the Clinton Crime Family Syndicate looted the Haiti Earthquake Relief funds.

venezuela , they are now hunting cows in fenced fields and killing them with rock and sticks just like early man did 10 thousand years ago . Welcome to the jungle but 'venzies' are hungry and they turned in their guns so this is all they can do . Just a comment current situation in 'venezuela' Boedicca ,

I think there is a good fraction of conservatives and republicans and independents that have been holding their nose while supporting Trump. But there is a breaking point within everybody and comments like this recent one will take a fraction of people to their breaking point. Many are already well past the point and I expect they won’t be voting for him again.

I certainly don’t think he is adding to his supporters with comments like this... and I know it is strengthening the resolve of his opponents

Actually it is you and your ilk that are fooling yourselves. Adults don't freak out and begin doing their best Chicken Little imitation because of some alleged plain talk. Pres. Trump just continues to add supporters because he is actually doing those things the people elected him to do.
Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy. Fact is there is an ugliness coming from our white house that is effecting people to their core. You’re lucky you don’t feel it. I’m just sad and embarrassed for our country but I have faith that’s we will come out stronger in the end
Especially when people like senators lie.

It isn’t a matter of whether it was true or not, it is a matter of diplomacy.
And Oboobas diplomacy ignored this child's pain, are you proud of that

Has Trump helped those children in pain? Are you proud of that?

Pointing out that Obama did nothing doesn’t change the fact that all Trump did was create another issue.

Sorry kid, Trump did not create the problems in Haiti, and he is also not ignoring them. Trump is gonna look like a rose when this is over

Sorry kid. The problem in Haiti is the problem has been there for decades. What Obama did or didn’t do is irrelevant. The issue is Trump is a President and needs to be diplomatic. That is it, all he did was create more tension, nothing else.

Trump has called attention to a disaster that Obooba ignored.................

Those are the facts
Why does it say banned by your name?

The media spins it into a racist attack upon people, which it was not. But most people lack the intelligence and listen to the media. So yeah, this will be used for the #Resistance.
Here is the thing, there is no spin here. Mike Tyson has a funny voice. Tell Mike Tyson he has a funny voice while he is in his prime you get an upper cut and get knocked out! Does Mike Tyson have a funny voice? Oh, hell ya he does, but if you have a brain you do not say it or ya get knocked out! I expect my pres to be bright enough to not say things that get you knocked out! You want a pres that is not bright enough for such things, that kinda tells us your bar is to low!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF he said it, it was behind closed doors and Durbin in the one that created the incident by leaking it.

And btw, is it racist of you to say that Mike Tyson has a funny voice? And if not, why not?
I have a funny voice and a big nose and am white. Who gives a fuck about color we all have our thing! You know we all have to watch what we say or there are consequences! It is that simple! Fuck the politics!

Weatherman pointed out that the media has spun it into a racial thing.

You said there was no spin.

You are white and just said something negative about a black guy.

If I was as hostile to you as the media is to Trump, I would "spin" that into a "racial thing".

Oh, and I would have to be a soulless piece of shit.

Because that would be very, very wrong of me.

Would you not agree, that I would have to be a complete piece of shit to accuse you of being racist, just for pointing out the truth, ie that Tyson has a funny voice?
It is not a racial thing it is a big mouth thing!

That's your spin. If I was as much of a dick as the vast majority of reporters, I could claim otherwise.

If enough of the mob followed my lead, we could create a perception that you would have to live with for the rest of your life.

What would you think of someone that did that?

WHat kind of person would play that type of game?

Trump says a lot of stupid shit, but sometimes he is just being honest. Making claims such as his inauguration turnout being the greatest in history is retarded. While not exactly diplomatic, calling a shithole a shithole is brutal honesty.
How do you feel about our POTUS saying he doesn't want people who are born in shithole countries to come here?
. Are you projecting here ? Did he say "those BORN in shite-holes" aren't welcome here ?? Don't think so.
Uh yeah, that’s pretty much exactly what he said
. Got proof of it ? I heard that he said "why are we allowing people to come here from these places" ? Otherwise with him changing the system to merit based, and these places are in question concerning immigrants wanting to come here from these places, but are they coming here based upon the reasons of wanting to become an American citizen, and to learn the language, and to want to assimilate ?? Was he wrong for the question he asked in the context of the discussion as to why they will be coming in from these places, and why do we want them coming in from these places if it's not merit based ??

Otherwise what may have been the case from these places over recent times past, is that the immigration from these places has been more of a draw upon the resources here than an add to them right ?? So Trump (looking out for American interest in the discussion), wanted to get an answer from the Demon-crats as to why from here verses there in a merit based system to be run ? Undoubtedly they didn't have an answer, so they tried to throw down the race card.

There are gonna be winners and losers picked of course, but is that wrong being based upon a merit based immigration system verses a system that was flooding the country with dependents once they arrived here ?? Yes I would feel that we as a nation would always accommodate foriegners in emergency situations, and also bring in foriegners to work in temporarily status as we've always done, but this idiotic lottery thing the Demon-crats had going resulted in the deaths of innocent American's, and Trump is trying to stop that.

I asked did the Demon-crats set Trump up, and he fell into yet another trap they have laid for him, where as they ask a question that was wide and/or broad in the interpretation of, and when Trump responded with a simplistic answer, then they took it and ran with it knowing full well that the answer could be retold as if Trump meant one thing when he actually meant another ?? I think so, and that's why Trump responded "No Trust", after he was set up. Good luck Demon-crats, because you might have just lost your access card in the situation.
Thanks for the rational and semi measured response. I believe about 40% of our current immigration is merit based and 60% is family unification or chain... I’m fine with having a conversation about better ways to run that system but there a ton of lies and mistruths getting thrown around how our system works.

Your version of what Trump said is still something I take issue with. It doesn’t fall in line with his merit based system and suggests that there are lesser people coming from poor countries who he doesn’t want in our country. That is deeply offensive and against my values as an American

My opinion of Trump hasn't changed. He is too much of a loose cannon to be President.

That being said, I find it the height of dishonesty and opportunism to attack him for telling the truth. The left in this country is now focused on one thing, one thing only, and it sure isn't about formulating policy that will benefit any of us.

I am far more disgusted with the maniacal zeal to take out Trump than I am Trump. It's all these zealots think about these days.

If Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was preaching today, he would be speaking the idea that we are one people, one family, one house—the American house and the world house—that we must learn to live together as brothers and sisters, if not we will perish as fools. FOOOOOOOOOOOOOLS

Here is the thing, there is no spin here. Mike Tyson has a funny voice. Tell Mike Tyson he has a funny voice while he is in his prime you get an upper cut and get knocked out! Does Mike Tyson have a funny voice? Oh, hell ya he does, but if you have a brain you do not say it or ya get knocked out! I expect my pres to be bright enough to not say things that get you knocked out! You want a pres that is not bright enough for such things, that kinda tells us your bar is to low!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF he said it, it was behind closed doors and Durbin in the one that created the incident by leaking it.

And btw, is it racist of you to say that Mike Tyson has a funny voice? And if not, why not?
I have a funny voice and a big nose and am white. Who gives a fuck about color we all have our thing! You know we all have to watch what we say or there are consequences! It is that simple! Fuck the politics!

If I was as hostile to you as the media is to Trump, I would "spin" that into a "racial thing".

Would you not agree, that I would have to be a complete piece of shit to accuse you of being racist, just for pointing out the truth, ie that Tyson has a funny voice?

That's your spin. If I was as much of a dick as the vast majority of reporters, I could claim otherwise.

If enough of the mob followed my lead, we could create a perception that you would have to live with for the rest of your life.

My spin? A big fat idiot ran his big fat trap and it is every ones fault but his own. If he does not want bad things said about him, he needs to not run his big fat trap. It is his job to stay out of negaitve press and it is the presses job to get dirt! It has always been that way, it will always be that way. This is what you get when you put the trash tv in the white house. I thought self responsibilty was a conservative value. I mean lets face it we can not prove the Donald is a racist by this one act but, you are kidding your self if you think he is not a racist. I can certainly see how racism could be a motivator for what he said. Welcome to public life, do not say things that can be missconstrued. Do I feel as though the Donald has been unfairly treated? No

My opinion of Trump hasn't changed. He is too much of a loose cannon to be President.

That being said, I find it the height of dishonesty and opportunism to attack him for telling the truth. The left in this country is now focused on one thing, one thing only, and it sure isn't about formulating policy that will benefit any of us.

I am far more disgusted with the maniacal zeal to take out Trump than I am Trump. It's all these zealots think about these days.
And Dick Durbin lied.

My spin? A big fat idiot ran his big fat trap and it is every ones fault but his own. If he does not want bad things said about him, he needs to not run his big fat trap. It is his job to stay out of negaitve press and it is the presses job to get dirt! It has always been that way, it will always be that way. This is what you get when you put the trash tv in the white house. I thought self responsibilty was a conservative value. I mean lets face it we can not prove the Donald is a racist by this one act but, you are kidding your self if you think he is not a racist. I can certainly see how racism could be a motivator for what he said. Welcome to public life, do not say things that can be missconstrued. Do I feel as though the Donald has been unfairly treated? No
Well first off, Durbin lied, trump never made the comment. Fake left again

If Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was preaching today, he would be speaking the idea that we are one people, one family, one house—the American house and the world house—that we must learn to live together as brothers and sisters, if not we will perish as fools. FOOOOOOOOOOOOOLS
Or not

TRUMP can say as he likes then he deals with whatever comes his way and TRUMP deals pretty nicely . .

It’s a problem on both sides. I wish the Dems could set an example of how to be a productive opposition but I place more blame on Trump, he is afterall our leader

Truth and he would disgusted with what is coming from both sides of our political aisles

Truth and he would disgusted with what is coming from both sides of our political aisles
Swamp creatures

You're white and you made a negative comment about a black man.

By your standards, if I spun that to create a perception that you were racist, that would be on you, not me.

Really?

Is that really what you believe?

Forum List

Back