Poll: Will you watch the next Fox Republican Debate without Trump?

Would you watch the next Republican Debate if Trump was not a part of it?

• Total voters
Without trump it will be a Rino love fest with progressive moderaters on an progressive channel.

Boring

RINO?

Can you explain to me what Donald Trump has in common with Lincoln, Roosevelt, Ike, Nixon or Reagan, and if he has nothing in common with any of them then wouldn't Trump be the RINO instead?
All of them guys were career politicians, the lowest of life forms.
Career politicians are the reason why this country is in a shit hole it will never get out of.

You did not answer my question.

So calling those like Bush a RINO is incorrect because he is more like those I listed and less like Trump. Trump is not a Conservative nor a true Republican. He has nothing in common with those I listed except maybe Nixon and what he has in common with Nixon is something he should not be proud of ( Ego ).

So the real RINO is Trump...
You don't understand what a Rino is, they are a progressive career politician, it makes no matter what side of the isle they are on. They are only in it to keep their lobbyist payed job.

Trump should attend. I think it might be some kind of test or ploy. I don't see him being afraid of Kelly.

Without trump it will be a Rino love fest with progressive moderaters on an progressive channel.

Boring

RINO?

Can you explain to me what Donald Trump has in common with Lincoln, Roosevelt, Ike, Nixon or Reagan, and if he has nothing in common with any of them then wouldn't Trump be the RINO instead?
All of them guys were career politicians, the lowest of life forms.
Career politicians are the reason why this country is in a shit hole it will never get out of.

You did not answer my question.

So calling those like Bush a RINO is incorrect because he is more like those I listed and less like Trump. Trump is not a Conservative nor a true Republican. He has nothing in common with those I listed except maybe Nixon and what he has in common with Nixon is something he should not be proud of ( Ego ).

So the real RINO is Trump...
You don't understand what a Rino is, they are a progressive career politician, it makes no matter what side of the isle they are on. They are only in it to keep their lobbyist payed job.
Politicians have 3 goals in mind. 1.To get elected, 2. to get rich and 3. to keep getting re-elected till they have to go on life support.

Politicians have 3 goals in mind. 1.To get elected, 2. to get rich and 3. to keep getting re-elected till they have to go on life support.

I think power is more to the point, money just seems to be a part of power.

Have previous engagement so I won't be watching. 50/50 I would be watching if I were at home.

Good to see the GOP put under even more stress though....can't wait to see the divisiveness engulf the party as they play deuling banjos.

wouldnt u think that the ratings will be very high being Trumps not there? Should be entertaining to watch Cruz/Rubio side by side, like Ali/Frazer. And then millions will look at those two as the Dream Ticket.

Damn.. this debate might end up like a dem debate. Nobody watching :lol:

Fill out the poll selections to see if this topic is even important.
great thread great question and answers provided. one of the things that endears me most to Trump is the way he handles the media. i would rather spend that time with him doing whatever he is doing that night, especially since it will be for our fine military. his love for military and vets are another thing that i like the most about Trump. he's the real deal, lots of people see that right off. the dems are phony. i don't care much for the way megyn kelly is, too intense, and too loud. picking our president transcends even fox and cnn.

Last edited:
Of course not

Trump is the only entertainment
im waiting for next snl .
bush is my superstar in snl debate show
SNLDebate.png

maxresdefault.jpg

Boring

RINO?

which roosevelt ? cause TR turned progressive you know.

Boring

RINO?

which roosevelt ? cause TR turned progressive you know.
Both were progressive control freaks to the core...

Until I see the time and network listed somewhere for the trump town hall I think they will find a way to work this out.
I would rather Trump do a town hall.
I am getting tired of these debates.

Until I see the time and network listed somewhere for the trump town hall I think they will find a way to work this out.
everyone is sick of politics in general... luckily there are only 9 months till the election. :)

Fill out the poll selections to see if this topic is even important.
I was not planning on watching it, Trump or no Trump.

I watched the first couple GOP debates, but haven't seen any since.

I watched one Democratic debate.

Mixed townhalls--like a TH featuring Sanders versus Cruz!!

Forum List

Back