Polls and why you shouldn't be fretting too much over them

LOL People pay to get accurate information. What else fuck would they pay for? If you don't care for the result, why even spend the money? Just go with your gut and write the story.

And, what the fuck are you bent out of shape for? Do you work for CNN? Jeez.
If one pays for accurate info, and one doesn't like the result? That's called life. We don;t have to make the world into what makes us feel comfortable.

You people are the real snowflakes. You people hide in your own little safe places. You people are always cancelling out anyone who dares speak of the Emperor's new suit of clothing.

Liberal freak out thread.

View attachment 826779

^^^^Red line is the mugshot release. 😂😂😂

great post

gotta love all the super Yuge images

sometimes wonder if some of 'you people' are actually living in locked facilities

but great post. even the blind could read it.

what's your next trick? does it involve sex toys and nudes of Hunter Biden?

go for it

If one pays for accurate info, and one doesn't like the result? That's called life. We don;t have to make the world into what makes us feel comfortable.

You people are the real snowflakes. You people hide in your own little safe places. You people are always cancelling out anyone who dares speak of the Emperor's new suit of clothing.
LOL. Seriously? Are you channeling your inner retard? Supposed to be sarcasm? Hard to tell.

Whatever, bud. :itsok:

LOL. Seriously? Are you channeling your inner retard? Supposed to be sarcasm? Hard to tell.

Whatever, bud. :itsok:

Everything is political. The only thing left for Biden is to portray himself as a victim and CNN will do whatever it can to cooperate with the agenda.

:sleeping-smiley-015: Yeah, heard you the first time. Normally, this is when I go ballistic and accuse you of being a retard, etc but will give you the benefit of doubt.

Either this is a feeble attempt at sarcasm or you are off your meds. Either way, thoughts and prayers.

:sleeping-smiley-015: Yeah, heard you the first time. Normally, this is when I go ballistic and accuse you of being a retard, etc but will give you the benefit of doubt.

Either this is a feeble attempt at sarcasm or you are off your meds. Either way, thoughts and prayers.
and you don't deny:

and you don't deny:
What the fuck are you babbling about? What emperor and whose clothing do I dare not speak of?

Are you ok, buddy? Is the heat getting to you?

What the fuck are you babbling about? What emperor and whose clothing do I dare not speak of?

Are you ok, buddy? Is the heat getting to you?
Okay, you choose to totally ignore: "You people are the real snowflakes. You people hide in your own little safe places. You people are always cancelling out anyone who dares speak of the Emperor's new suit of clothing."

I get it. ou're seriously butthurt that a guy you people trolled as 'Sleepy Joe' went and beat the shit out of Mr. Trump, Dopey Donald from Queens

Sooo, in other words, a bit too close to the truth for comfort, eh, Balloon-Boy?
Angry Fox News chief said fact-checks of Trump’s election lies ‘bad for business’

Suzanne Scott wrote in December 2020 that fact-checks ‘have to stop’, messages obtained from $1.6bn Dominion lawsuit reveal

Okay, you choose to totally ignore: "You people are the real snowflakes. You people hide in your own little safe places. You people are always cancelling out anyone who dares speak of the Emperor's new suit of clothing."

I get it. ou're seriously butthurt that a guy you people trolled as 'Sleepy Joe' went and beat the shit out of Mr. Trump, Dopey Donald from Queens
Moi? You really are a retard if you don't know who the fuck you are talking to. Next time, take your meds. :itsok:

Forum List

Back