Polygamists to be allowed to legally marry soon

No harm, no foul
Why can’t three consenting adults marry?

For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.
There is no old/new law according to the “word”. There is one law.

You're wrong there is the Old and New Covenants. I'm not even going to try and argue it, it's elementary Biblical knowledge
“Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven:
but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.”-Jesus.
Peter said to Jesus: “We understand that you know everything.” (John 16:30). God declares “the end from the beginning, and from ancient times things that are not yet done.” (Isaiah 46:10). Therefore, he does not and cannot change his mind…

“Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven:
but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.”-Jesus.
Peter said to Jesus: “We understand that you know everything.” (John 16:30). God declares “the end from the beginning, and from ancient times things that are not yet done.” (Isaiah 46:10). Therefore, he does not and cannot change his mind…

Yeah that's the basis of the New Covenant.

Smh

SMH in return…

Shake away, if you don't realize or know there were two covenants you should probably bow out. The Old was basically a "pact" between the Jews and God, the New between Christians and God.

Example, in the Old eating shellfish was considered an abomination, that's done away with in the New. Even Jesus commented on dietary laws

Shake away, if you don't realize or know there were two covenants you should probably bow out. The Old was basically a "pact" between the Jews and God, the New between Christians and God.

Example, in the Old eating shellfish was considered an abomination, that's done away with in the New. Even Jesus commented on dietary laws
Show me the verse where Jesus, or an Apostle ate, or condoned the eating of shellfish, or pork. Don’t worry. I’ll wait…

Matthew 15:11.

Dude you're in over your head
A spiritual allegory meant to teach one that that which has been inflicted upon one, is not the same as that which is willingly issued forth by one. Exposure vs. issuance. It’s pretty basic.

Those commands are the Torah. And Jesus was not only Torah observant. He was the “Law” (Torah made flesh).

end from the beginning, and from ancient times things that are not yet done.” (Isaiah 46:10). Therefore, he does not and cannot change his mind

Forum List

Back