🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pompeo contradicts trump Tweet

The President never claimed that North Korea was no longer a nuclear threat. As a matter of fact the President admitted that the talks might not work but he is trying to undo the mess that Harry Truman left. You gotta root for the President....don't you?

N.Korea won't disarm. Everyone knows it. Better to intensify sanctions and crack down on them rather than give them what they want, which is more credibility on the world stage and reduced sanctions. The little turd dictator has been playing Donald for a fool from day 1.

What I worry about is what Trump will do when he finally comes to terms with how he is being played.

The President never claimed that North Korea was no longer a nuclear threat. As a matter of fact the President admitted that the talks might not work but he is trying to undo the mess that Harry Truman left. You gotta root for the President....don't you?

dumb ass people across the spinning rock greeted POTUS Trump's claim with glee, joy, revelry, and hot sex.

Trump: There’s ‘No Longer a Nuclear Threat’ From North Korea

The president tweeted early Wednesday morning: “Just landed—a long trip, but everybody can now feel much safer than the day I took office. There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea. ................ "

I cannot believe Trump supporters are so fvcking stupid. Really ........

dumb ass people across the spinning rock greeted POTUS Trump's claim with glee, joy, revelry, and hot sex.

Trump: There’s ‘No Longer a Nuclear Threat’ From North Korea

The president tweeted early Wednesday morning: “Just landed—a long trip, but everybody can now feel much safer than the day I took office. There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea. ................ "

I cannot believe Trump supporters are so fvcking stupid. Really ........

And they still deny trump ever made the claim...

"BELIEVE WHAT I TELL YOU....NOT WHAT YOU SEE AND HEAR!"

The left can’t stand the fact that President Trump has made more progress in two years than all others combined.

The left can’t stand the fact that President Trump has made more progress in two years than all others combined.
The left can't stand the fact that Trump is being a weakling to a piss ant like Kim.

Forum List

Back