Pompeo reminds the world that the United States and Israel are above the law.

We are a sovereign nation, fuckwad.

The ICC is an enemy organization that is controlled by China and ISIS.

Fuck them.
China isn't committing war crimes ever. We, on the other hand have made it our daily mantra.
BTW .... who created ISIS ?

Only in whatever orifice that serves as a bed wetter's "mind" is Israel wrong for defending themselves from jihadist zealots.

I wish these pieces of shit would go "co-exist" with mooselimbs, and don't forget to preach to them about secular governance, "women's liberation", gay marriage being a "right" and that animals have rights.

Fuckin retards.

Poor little Israel.
palestinan_map.jpg

You poor Muslims, you only have 99.9% of the land mass - NO FAIR

middle_east_pol_2003.jpg

You stupid and evil little fuckwad.
Israel is the Washington DC of the Middle East.

Fuck them.
China isn't committing war crimes ever. We, on the other hand have made it our daily mantra.

You should move to iran Some how I think you would fit in well there plus you can go to anti American and jewish events daily .

Fuck them.

Obama created ISIS.

Now as for China not committing war crimes, who are you attempting to lie to?

{
Indeed, researchers indicate that the numbers of such transplants are closer to between 60,000 and 100,000 a year, significantly higher than the official Chinese estimate. Furthermore, researchers make a clear case that the vast majority of the unreported cases of organ transplants are the illegal practice of forced organ removal. This is predominately from prisoners of conscience, particularly religious minorities including Falun Gong, Tibetan Buddhists, Uighur Muslims and unregistered House Church Christians.

When imprisoned, they are subjected to abuse and torture and there appears to be no possibility to redress. As researchers suggest, many of them are subjected to forced organ removal. However, it is important to emphasize that the issue is not only about organ removal without consent or without valid consent. The evidence suggests that the prisoners of conscience do not survive the forced organ removal as vital organs are removed. Hence, it may be more accurate to talk about killings by way of forced organ removal.}

Will We Get To The Bottom Of The Truth On Forced Organ Removal In China?

I get it, you're a Chinese spy.

Are you Dianne Feinstein? :dunno:

Only in whatever orifice that serves as a bed wetter's "mind" is Israel wrong for defending themselves from jihadist zealots.

I wish these pieces of shit would go "co-exist" with mooselimbs, and don't forget to preach to them about secular governance, "women's liberation", gay marriage being a "right" and that animals have rights.

Fuckin retards.

Poor little Israel.
palestinan_map.jpg

You poor Muslims, you only have 99.9% of the land mass - NO FAIR

middle_east_pol_2003.jpg

You stupid and evil little fuckwad.
Israel is the Washington DC of the Middle East.

Did you look at the map? All of it Muslim, except one TINY little dot.

BUT that outrages you, NOT ONE GRAIN OF SAND can be under the control of the Kafir or Dhimmis...

China is the Nazi Germany of the 21st century,

BUT that outrages you,
:71:We fucked with them. NOT the other way around.
So how many of those big bad Muslim nations are on this pretty list ?

nuclear-weapons-arsenals.jpg

Pakistan is SE Asia, btw.

BUT that outrages you,
:71:We fucked with them. NOT the other way around.
So how many of those big bad Muslim nations are on this pretty list ?

nuclear-weapons-arsenals.jpg

Pakistan is SE Asia, btw.

Oh, I get it, We took our Caliphate and went to war in 1917 to overthrow the world in concert with Germany....

:rofl:

Don't they teach you history over there in China?

Your wasting your time with this clueless punk.
He's 100% off the hook lockstep sheep-mode, microchipped brainwashed.

I don't think so.

I have liked a lot of Uncensored posts. Did you actually watch the first half of the video?

Corbett even told the viewer that nothing in this world is a simple answer.

Folks have been telling you that both the US and Israel will NOT be subject to an international tribunal.

I agree with you. There have been many leaders that have committed war crimes. I would love to see Hillary, Obama, Bush, and Cheney all in chains TBH.

We have used chemical weapons, on foreign troops, and our own troops. Agent Orange, DU, etc.
. . . . and now, on civilian bystanders, drones?

We have used torture and assassinations, and we have facilitated coups.

We have also STARTED wars of aggression.

None of it matters.

The only way that we could bring Nazis before an international tribunal was to utterly destroy them. Right?

These elites are going to protect each other, and most Americans are so blind to the truth, they don't give a damn. It doesn't mean they aren't smart on other topics.

the-nationalist-not-only-does-not-disapprove-of-atrocities-committed-15874890.png

Last edited:
In an effort to threaten everyone into not investigating US or Israeli war crimes in the International Criminal Court, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says anyone involved in such probes will lose their visa and may be sanctioned.

The Washington war hawk said that action had to be taken because any investigation into alleged war crimes and torture committed by the United States would be a threat to US rule of law. Visas will be pulled or denied for anyone who has been involved in or even requested an ICC investigation of “any US personnel.

The ICC is currently mulling over a request to investigate possible war crimes committed by the US in Afghanistan in the course of the nearly 20-year conflict which has left over 100,000 Afghans dead. The international court prosecutor’s office says it has “reasonable basis” to believe that “war crimes and crimes against humanity” were, and continue to be, committed by foreign government forces in Afghanistan.

Pompeo openly stated that the action was intended to get the court to drop the potential investigation, and that Washington was ready to further increase the pressure if they don’t do as he says.

We are prepared to take additional steps, including economic sanctions, if the ICC does not change course,” he said.
(continued)
'Change your course!': Pompeo threatens ICC over US war crimes probe

Here are some more links for the Russia Derangement Syndrome crowd whose masters tell them RT is bad.

US bars entry to International Criminal Court investigators

US to deny visas for ICC members investigating alleged war crimes

Why the hate for Israel?

Forum List

Back