Pompeo reminds the world that the United States and Israel are above the law.

I know exactly why the anti-semitism alarm bells are ringing. Mossad has ties to 9/11.
Here comes the conspiracy theory :booze:

I swear these fools need a dose of reality. What an asshole thing to say. Islamists do it and admit to it and Angelo the idiot blames the Jews. WTF?
CIA, FBI and Mossad knew it was coming.
Of course we're protecting the Saudis too.
You think if Iran or S.A. had a hand in anything, Mossad and CIA wouldn't be watching ?
Lawsuit alleges Saudi, Iran support for 9/11 hijackers
Oh tell me that they knew when it was coming. They heard chatter but no dots could be connected, this
is old bs that was turned into a conspiracy theory. good grief

I know exactly why the anti-semitism alarm bells are ringing. Mossad has ties to 9/11.

I swear these fools need a dose of reality. What an asshole thing to say. Islamists do it and admit to it and Angelo the idiot blames the Jews. WTF?
Weaponizing the Term « Conspiracy Theory »: Disinformation Agents and the CIA | Mondialisation - Centre de Recherche sur la Mondialisation

Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. He will often use ad hominem attacks.

Internet shill: Someone who promotes something or someone online for pay without divulging that they are associated with the entity they shill for. Shills promote companies, products, public figures and viewpoints for profit, while pretending to have no motivation for doing so other than personal belief. Alternatively, they sometimes denigrate someone or something, such as a political viewpoint or a competitor’s product, that is in conflict with the entity they serve. Shill jobs are telecommute positions or are conducted from temporary offices which are frequently moved to avoid detection.

Weaponizing the Term « Conspiracy Theory »: Disinformation Agents and the CIA | Mondialisation - Centre de Recherche sur la Mondialisation

Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. He will often use ad hominem attacks.

Internet shill: Someone who promotes something or someone online for pay without divulging that they are associated with the entity they shill for. Shills promote companies, products, public figures and viewpoints for profit, while pretending to have no motivation for doing so other than personal belief. Alternatively, they sometimes denigrate someone or something, such as a political viewpoint or a competitor’s product, that is in conflict with the entity they serve. Shill jobs are telecommute positions or are conducted from temporary offices which are frequently moved to avoid detection.

You are an antisemite, a liar and a coward. You can go and jump in a frozen lake.

Oh tell me that they knew when it was coming. They heard chatter but no dots could be connected, this
There are ongoing lawsuits and an upcoming Grand Jury hearing in New York.
So do the world a favor and hold your breath awhile.

There are ongoing lawsuits and an upcoming Grand Jury hearing in New York.
So do the world a favor and hold your breath awhile.
You're a goofball....so what with the lawsuits? It means nothing.

In an effort to threaten everyone into not investigating US or Israeli war crimes in the International Criminal Court, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says anyone involved in such probes will lose their visa and may be sanctioned.

The Washington war hawk said that action had to be taken because any investigation into alleged war crimes and torture committed by the United States would be a threat to US rule of law. Visas will be pulled or denied for anyone who has been involved in or even requested an ICC investigation of “any US personnel.

The ICC is currently mulling over a request to investigate possible war crimes committed by the US in Afghanistan in the course of the nearly 20-year conflict which has left over 100,000 Afghans dead. The international court prosecutor’s office says it has “reasonable basis” to believe that “war crimes and crimes against humanity” were, and continue to be, committed by foreign government forces in Afghanistan.

Pompeo openly stated that the action was intended to get the court to drop the potential investigation, and that Washington was ready to further increase the pressure if they don’t do as he says.

We are prepared to take additional steps, including economic sanctions, if the ICC does not change course,” he said.
(continued)
'Change your course!': Pompeo threatens ICC over US war crimes probe

Here are some more links for the Russia Derangement Syndrome crowd whose masters tell them RT is bad.

US bars entry to International Criminal Court investigators

US to deny visas for ICC members investigating alleged war crimes

So where is the bad news?

Yeah when you blame the Jews for 9/11
Hey Agar the ugly ....stop fucking putting words in my mouth you tiny troll.

Nope you said them yourself. You've been immortalized in my sig and Meister is a MOD so he has been watching me. I have not broken one rule. You're the one swearing and blaming Jews for 9/11 and posting links from a Terror site. I hope the FBI is watching.

Nope you said them yourself. You've been immortalized in my sig and Meister is a MOD so he has been watching me. I have not broken one rule. You're the one swearing and blaming Jews for 9/11 and posting links from a Terror site. I hope the FBI is watching.
PressTV-‘9/11 probe to expose CIA, Mossad role’

Palestine was offered the ideal settlement in the late 60's that would have settled this and given them a big hunk of the land, statehood and lasting peace by the UN. They and the other muslims of the region passed. Now they got shit. One day, they won't even have that. Armenia 101.
To refresh your fuzzy memory;
The Naksa: How Israel occupied the whole of Palestine in 1967

Yeah, the Muzzies really fucked up again in 1967, didn't they?

Press TV (stylised as PRESSTV) is a 24-hour English- and French-language[1][2] news and documentary network affiliated with Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting (IRIB) --- Run out of Tehran!!! LMAO. You're digging a deep hole, Angie.

Press TV has no skin in the game :auiqs.jpg:

Press TV (stylised as PRESSTV) is a 24-hour English- and French-language[1][2] news and documentary network affiliated with Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting (IRIB).[3] Press TV is headquartered in Tehran and is extensively networked with bureaus in the world's most strategic cities.[4] The service is aimed at the overseas market, similar to DD India, WION, BBC World News, DW, France 24 and RT.
Press TV - Wikipedia

Dang, dude.....you are somewhat hinkey, IMO.

Press TV (stylised as PRESSTV) is a 24-hour English- and French-language[1][2] news and documentary network affiliated with Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting (IRIB) --- Run out of Tehran!!! LMAO. You're digging a deep hole, Angie.
Great minds think alike. I always vet the source and usually come up with stuff like this

Forum List

Back