Pompeo reminds the world that the United States and Israel are above the law.

Sorry son, what in the world makes you thin any of us are subject to "international law"? The laws of OUR nation are paramount.
If you defend war criminals, you are one.

(Shrugs) Americans dont answer to Global anything
In the meantime China is laughing at us while we go bankrupt.

In the meantime China is laughing at us while we go bankrupt.

You must be long Chinese stocks and short US stocks, eh?

Yeah when you blame the Jews for 9/11
Hey Agar the ugly ....stop fucking putting words in my mouth you tiny troll.

Nope you said them yourself. You've been immortalized in my sig and Meister is a MOD so he has been watching me. I have not broken one rule. You're the one swearing and blaming Jews for 9/11 and posting links from a Terror site. I hope the FBI is watching.
PressTV-‘9/11 probe to expose CIA, Mossad role’

Press TV (stylised as PRESSTV) is a 24-hour English- and French-language[1][2] news and documentary network affiliated with Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting (IRIB) --- Run out of Tehran!!! LMAO. You're digging a deep hole, Angie.
Great minds think alike. I always vet the source and usually come up with stuff like this

Thank you for your kind words. This is a free country and people are allowed to hate Jews but when you lie about it like Angelo they need to be exposed.

You are an antisemite, a liar and a coward. You can go and jump in a frozen lake.
Wrong again as usual.....batting 1000 Agar the brutal.

I got you in my sig. Everyone will know who you are from now on.
Haha. 80% of Americans don't know who mossad is. lol
( half the ones on here -less than 1% of the population.) Get a life.

You should source ISIS next or man up and admit your Jew hate.

Trump's budget has a 165 Billion dollars fund for a contigency war. not a single Democrat should vote for this increase. BOOOOOOO.

NO MORE WAR! NO MORE WAR! NO MORE WAR! NO MORE WAR! NO MORE WAR! NO MORE WAR! NO MORE WAR! NO MORE WAR! NO MORE WAR!

you know what Beto would do with that money? he would double the National Institutes of Heatlh Budget, and enact the green big deal.

my friends, we're at a crossroads. we need a leader who tears america up not tears it down!

I'm not ignoring USMB members but I did report you.
These are serious false accusations.

Criticizing Mossad is no more anti Semitic than criticizing the CIA is anti American.

In an effort to threaten everyone into not investigating US or Israeli war crimes in the International Criminal Court, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says anyone involved in such probes will lose their visa and may be sanctioned.

The Washington war hawk said that action had to be taken because any investigation into alleged war crimes and torture committed by the United States would be a threat to US rule of law. Visas will be pulled or denied for anyone who has been involved in or even requested an ICC investigation of “any US personnel.

The ICC is currently mulling over a request to investigate possible war crimes committed by the US in Afghanistan in the course of the nearly 20-year conflict which has left over 100,000 Afghans dead. The international court prosecutor’s office says it has “reasonable basis” to believe that “war crimes and crimes against humanity” were, and continue to be, committed by foreign government forces in Afghanistan.

Pompeo openly stated that the action was intended to get the court to drop the potential investigation, and that Washington was ready to further increase the pressure if they don’t do as he says.

We are prepared to take additional steps, including economic sanctions, if the ICC does not change course,” he said.
(continued)
'Change your course!': Pompeo threatens ICC over US war crimes probe

Here are some more links for the Russia Derangement Syndrome crowd whose masters tell them RT is bad.

US bars entry to International Criminal Court investigators

US to deny visas for ICC members investigating alleged war crimes
Yes the US is certainly above Sharia law and Jihad.

Criticizing Mossad is no more anti Semitic than criticizing the CIA is anti American.

Criticism is fine. Blaming them for 9/11 is another. Keep reporting. I find it amusing. Next you ll deny the Holocaust.

Thank you for admitting your compliance with war profiteers.
bush5.jpg

ben_franklin_quote_any_society_that_will_give_poster-r07cc594fe018456b85e13133f59f0d6a_oxm_8byvr_512.jpg

You both need to grow up.

Just because Agelo is criticizing Israel doesn't mean he is an Anti-Semite. And just because Azog is hurting your feelings and slandering you, if you read forum rules, doesn't mean it is a report worthy offense. Grow a little skin.

The Difficulty of Writing for Americans
The Difficulty of Writing for Americans - PaulCraigRoberts.org

". . . . For them “truth” is simply a bias reflecting one’s race, gender, upbringing or predisposition. Emotion overwhelms fact. Biases are not considered to be equal. Some are worthy and some or not. The biases of white people are defined as “hate speech,” “white supremacy,” and “hate crimes.” Today America has many self-hating whites, especially in the media and Democratic Party.

Another reason is that many Americans confuse an explanation with a justification. An explanation of an event is seen as a justification of the event. For example, if one provides an explanation of slavery the assumption is that the writer approves of slavery. A defense of a disapproved category is taken as a demonstration of your own unworthiness. For example, if you defend white people from the propagandistic accusations leveled at them by Identity Politics, you are a “white supremist.”

Yet another reason is that some races and genders have succeeded in defining any criticism of themselves as an expression of bias. For example, criticism of Israel’s mistreatment of the Palestinians or of the Israel Lobby’s power makes one an “anti-semite.” Similarly, if you criticize a black person, you are a racist and your argument is dismissed as an expression of your bias. If you criticize a woman, you are a misogynist, and your criticism of a woman proves it.

If you express skepticism of false flag events, you are dismissed as a “conspiracy theorist.”

Another reason is that American patriots regard criticism of US policies, especially wars, as anti-American and as taking the side of the enemy against one’s own country. To prevent a recurrence of the Vietnam war protests, when Washington invaded Afghanistan and Iraq the Bush regime came up with the slogan, “Support the Troops.” If you criticized the wars, you weren’t supporting the troops and were aligning yourself with the enemy: “You are with us or against us.” When President Trump met with President Putin, CIA director John Brennan accused Trump of treason. When US Representative Tulsi Gabbard met with Assad of Syria, she was accused of supporting dictatorship. ( If her critics had accused her of meeting with Assad because she was a bimbo who didn’t know any better, her critics would have been dismissed as misogynists.) . . . . "

In an effort to threaten everyone into not investigating US or Israeli war crimes in the International Criminal Court, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says anyone involved in such probes will lose their visa and may be sanctioned.

The Washington war hawk said that action had to be taken because any investigation into alleged war crimes and torture committed by the United States would be a threat to US rule of law. Visas will be pulled or denied for anyone who has been involved in or even requested an ICC investigation of “any US personnel.

The ICC is currently mulling over a request to investigate possible war crimes committed by the US in Afghanistan in the course of the nearly 20-year conflict which has left over 100,000 Afghans dead. The international court prosecutor’s office says it has “reasonable basis” to believe that “war crimes and crimes against humanity” were, and continue to be, committed by foreign government forces in Afghanistan.

Pompeo openly stated that the action was intended to get the court to drop the potential investigation, and that Washington was ready to further increase the pressure if they don’t do as he says.

We are prepared to take additional steps, including economic sanctions, if the ICC does not change course,” he said.
(continued)
'Change your course!': Pompeo threatens ICC over US war crimes probe

Here are some more links for the Russia Derangement Syndrome crowd whose masters tell them RT is bad.

US bars entry to International Criminal Court investigators

US to deny visas for ICC members investigating alleged war crimes
Is it?
Manifest destiny - Wikipedia

Just because Agelo is criticizing Israel doesn't mean he is an Anti-Semite. And just because Azog is hurting your feelings and slandering you, if you read forum rules, doesn't mean it is a report worthy offense. Grow a little skin.

". . . . For them “truth” is simply a bias reflecting one’s race, gender, upbringing or predisposition. Emotion overwhelms fact. Biases are not considered to be equal. Some are worthy and some or not. The biases of white people are defined as “hate speech,” “white supremacy,” and “hate crimes.” Today America has many self-hating whites, especially in the media and Democratic Party.

Another reason is that many Americans confuse an explanation with a justification. An explanation of an event is seen as a justification of the event. For example, if one provides an explanation of slavery the assumption is that the writer approves of slavery. A defense of a disapproved category is taken as a demonstration of your own unworthiness. For example, if you defend white people from the propagandistic accusations leveled at them by Identity Politics, you are a “white supremist.”

Yet another reason is that some races and genders have succeeded in defining any criticism of themselves as an expression of bias. For example, criticism of Israel’s mistreatment of the Palestinians or of the Israel Lobby’s power makes one an “anti-semite.” Similarly, if you criticize a black person, you are a racist and your argument is dismissed as an expression of your bias. If you criticize a woman, you are a misogynist, and your criticism of a woman proves it.

If you express skepticism of false flag events, you are dismissed as a “conspiracy theorist.”

Another reason is that American patriots regard criticism of US policies, especially wars, as anti-American and as taking the side of the enemy against one’s own country. To prevent a recurrence of the Vietnam war protests, when Washington invaded Afghanistan and Iraq the Bush regime came up with the slogan, “Support the Troops.” If you criticized the wars, you weren’t supporting the troops and were aligning yourself with the enemy: “You are with us or against us.” When President Trump met with President Putin, CIA director John Brennan accused Trump of treason. When US Representative Tulsi Gabbard met with Assad of Syria, she was accused of supporting dictatorship. ( If her critics had accused her of meeting with Assad because she was a bimbo who didn’t know any better, her critics would have been dismissed as misogynists.) . . . . "

With all due respect I am not tattling he is. I am perfectly fine debating

Except any criticism of the US or Israel, and evidence presented to support such criticism is dismissed with prejudice.

Thus, no productive discussion can be had.

Except any criticism of the US or Israel, and evidence presented to support such criticism is dismissed with prejudice.

Thus, no productive discussion can be had.

Saying Jews caused 9/11 us insanity.

Forum List

Back