Pompeo reminds the world that the United States and Israel are above the law.

You should source ISIS next or man up and admit your Jew hate.
I'm not ignoring USMB members but I did report you.
These are serious false accusations.

Criticizing Mossad is no more anti Semitic than criticizing the CIA is anti American.

You both need to grow up.

Just because Agelo is criticizing Israel doesn't mean he is an Anti-Semite. And just because Azog is hurting your feelings and slandering you, if you read forum rules, doesn't mean it is a report worthy offense. Grow a little skin.

The Difficulty of Writing for Americans
The Difficulty of Writing for Americans - PaulCraigRoberts.org

". . . . For them “truth” is simply a bias reflecting one’s race, gender, upbringing or predisposition. Emotion overwhelms fact. Biases are not considered to be equal. Some are worthy and some or not. The biases of white people are defined as “hate speech,” “white supremacy,” and “hate crimes.” Today America has many self-hating whites, especially in the media and Democratic Party.

Another reason is that many Americans confuse an explanation with a justification. An explanation of an event is seen as a justification of the event. For example, if one provides an explanation of slavery the assumption is that the writer approves of slavery. A defense of a disapproved category is taken as a demonstration of your own unworthiness. For example, if you defend white people from the propagandistic accusations leveled at them by Identity Politics, you are a “white supremist.”

Yet another reason is that some races and genders have succeeded in defining any criticism of themselves as an expression of bias. For example, criticism of Israel’s mistreatment of the Palestinians or of the Israel Lobby’s power makes one an “anti-semite.” Similarly, if you criticize a black person, you are a racist and your argument is dismissed as an expression of your bias. If you criticize a woman, you are a misogynist, and your criticism of a woman proves it.

If you express skepticism of false flag events, you are dismissed as a “conspiracy theorist.”

Another reason is that American patriots regard criticism of US policies, especially wars, as anti-American and as taking the side of the enemy against one’s own country. To prevent a recurrence of the Vietnam war protests, when Washington invaded Afghanistan and Iraq the Bush regime came up with the slogan, “Support the Troops.” If you criticized the wars, you weren’t supporting the troops and were aligning yourself with the enemy: “You are with us or against us.” When President Trump met with President Putin, CIA director John Brennan accused Trump of treason. When US Representative Tulsi Gabbard met with Assad of Syria, she was accused of supporting dictatorship. ( If her critics had accused her of meeting with Assad because she was a bimbo who didn’t know any better, her critics would have been dismissed as misogynists.) . . . . "

With all due respect I am not tattling he is. I am perfectly fine debating
Except any criticism of the US or Israel, and evidence presented to support such criticism is dismissed with prejudice.

Thus, no productive discussion can be had.

You think the the Jews caused 9/11?

To say again, since my earlier post was so quickly buried behind all the troll-postings, the girl in the bottom picture, Alyss, was one of my best friends between 4th grade and 7th grade when I moved. I used to walk her and her sister Laurie home from school all the time and one bully called me a Jew -lover one day (before school )and I kicked his ass with a busload of kids watching until the driver broke it up. It wasn't the first time I went to first period algebra with a sore ass.
45006020_10215390297703992_2453183322591854592_n.jpg

44913661_10212938218636647_8403624099020013568_n.jpg

44979655_10157258839377137_1979985648647405568_n.jpg

We all talk on Facebook still....all the time.

Last edited:
To say again, since my earlier post was so quickly buried behind all the troll-postings, the girl in the bottom picture, Alyss, was one of my best friends between 4th grade and 7th grade when I moved. I used to walk her and her sister Laurie home from school all the time and one bully called me a Jew -lover one day and I kicked his ass with a busload of kids watching until the driver broke it up. It wasn't the first time I went to first period algebra with a sore ass.
45006020_10215390297703992_2453183322591854592_n.jpg

44913661_10212938218636647_8403624099020013568_n.jpg

44979655_10157258839377137_1979985648647405568_n.jpg

We all talk on Facebook still....all the time.

IDC. You blamed the Jews for 9/11 and your sources were terror sites funded by Islamists. In my opinion you’re an antisemite and as my dad told me the biggest antisemites out there will be other Jews. A small % is anti Israel, I call them traitors. Again this is my opinion only. But logically anyone who blames Jews for 9/11 is a Jew hating sick person.

Good for Bolton. He's a Patriot.
If he starts WW3 and we're all dead, I'm sure there'll be a statue of him as a reminder to our ghosts.
Don't worry, you're not gonna die. We're gonna protect you.
The Hushpuppy Generation

Draft them and let them protect themselves. Two years of active duty before going to college.
If they don't have a dog in the fight, they will always be yelping puppies.

The military does not want libtards and Generation whatevers! It is a waste of time to deal with untrainable morons, much of which would be fat, on drugs, and snowflakes to the max!

He was a member of the US military. Where did you get this silly idea?
The librarian I bang on the side told me.

What is his name and where did he get that silly idea?

The guys sources are Al Jazeera, an Iran backer site called PressTV and some random librarian. You really cannot make this stuff up. What a tool.

I have broken another weirdo antisemite leftist. Who is next?
Go get some experience and grow up grasshpopper. It may not be too late for you.

Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. He will often use ad hominem attacks...

Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. He will often use ad hominem attacks...
Description of you, perfectly.

Go get some experience and grow up grasshpopper. It may not be too late for you.

You’ve already posted this. Do you have amnesia?

Forum List

Back