Pompeo reminds the world that the United States and Israel are above the law.

Only in whatever orifice that serves as a bed wetter's "mind" is Israel wrong for defending themselves from jihadist zealots.

I wish these pieces of shit would go "co-exist" with mooselimbs, and don't forget to preach to them about secular governance, "women's liberation", gay marriage being a "right" and that animals have rights.

Fuckin retards.

Poor little Israel.
palestinan_map.jpg

You dumbass there are 50+ Islamist country and one Jewish country. Your antisemitism is amusing.

In an effort to threaten everyone into not investigating US or Israeli war crimes in the International Criminal Court, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says anyone involved in such probes will lose their visa and may be sanctioned.

The Washington war hawk said that action had to be taken because any investigation into alleged war crimes and torture committed by the United States would be a threat to US rule of law. Visas will be pulled or denied for anyone who has been involved in or even requested an ICC investigation of “any US personnel.

The ICC is currently mulling over a request to investigate possible war crimes committed by the US in Afghanistan in the course of the nearly 20-year conflict which has left over 100,000 Afghans dead. The international court prosecutor’s office says it has “reasonable basis” to believe that “war crimes and crimes against humanity” were, and continue to be, committed by foreign government forces in Afghanistan.

Pompeo openly stated that the action was intended to get the court to drop the potential investigation, and that Washington was ready to further increase the pressure if they don’t do as he says.

We are prepared to take additional steps, including economic sanctions, if the ICC does not change course,” he said.
(continued)
'Change your course!': Pompeo threatens ICC over US war crimes probe

Here are some more links for the Russia Derangement Syndrome crowd whose masters tell them RT is bad.

US bars entry to International Criminal Court investigators

US to deny visas for ICC members investigating alleged war crimes

I agree with Angelo. Let’s let the Islamist Terror nations destory Israel and finish what Hitler started. Let’s elect more Congresspersons like Tlaib and Omar. Those evil Jews must all perish.

You dumbass there are 50+ Islamist country and one Jewish country. Your antisemitism is amusing.
I have many friends who are Jewish Azog. Stop with the lies .

No F@cking way. Unless they are fake Jews. No real Jew would tolerate you bashing Israel the one one only Jewish nation. I have Yet to see you bash one Islamist nation. Explain why the safest place for a woman in the Middle East is Israel.

In an effort to threaten everyone into not investigating US or Israeli war crimes in the International Criminal Court, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says anyone involved in such probes will lose their visa and may be sanctioned.

The Washington war hawk said that action had to be taken because any investigation into alleged war crimes and torture committed by the United States would be a threat to US rule of law. Visas will be pulled or denied for anyone who has been involved in or even requested an ICC investigation of “any US personnel.

The ICC is currently mulling over a request to investigate possible war crimes committed by the US in Afghanistan in the course of the nearly 20-year conflict which has left over 100,000 Afghans dead. The international court prosecutor’s office says it has “reasonable basis” to believe that “war crimes and crimes against humanity” were, and continue to be, committed by foreign government forces in Afghanistan.

Pompeo openly stated that the action was intended to get the court to drop the potential investigation, and that Washington was ready to further increase the pressure if they don’t do as he says.

We are prepared to take additional steps, including economic sanctions, if the ICC does not change course,” he said.
(continued)

Here are some more links for the Russia Derangement Syndrome crowd whose masters tell them RT is bad.

I agree with Angelo. Let’s let the Islamist Terror nations destory Israel and finish what Hitler started. Let’s elect more Congresspersons like Tlaib and Omar. Those evil Jews must all perish.

See he agrees with his smiley.

All the idiots trolling my thread are the same ones who deny climate change and the same dickheads
who think it's ok to interfere with Venezuela, and the same ones who probably own shares of Lockheed or some other
war profiteer company bleeding us taxpayers dry.

Unless they are fake Jews.

These 3 women have been friends since elementary school .
Care to keep making up lies about me ??

45006020_10215390297703992_2453183322591854592_n.jpg

44913661_10212938218636647_8403624099020013568_n.jpg

44979655_10157258839377137_1979985648647405568_n.jpg

And? Would they agree with your antisemite post against Israel? If so then they are as Jewish as Bernie Sanders. I lost 90% of my family to the Holocaust and WW2 so the fake Jews just make me laugh. We cannot hug and kiss our enemies. Such as you.

All the idiots trolling my thread are the same ones who deny climate change and the same dickheads
who think it's ok to interfere with Venezuela, and the same ones who probably own shares of Lockheed or some other
You are really confusing me. First you post a link to where in a simulated war with China and Russia we would lose.
Then you dog a military defense company and say they are bleeding the taxpayers. I have no idea where you stand

You are really confusing me. First you post a link to where in a simulated war with China and Russia we would lose.
Then you dog a military defense company and say they are bleeding the taxpayers. I have no idea where you stand
Then you probably never will.
1149.jpg

Then you probably never will.
View attachment 251846
I can only go by what you post Angel, and it's not all that coherent.......apparently

Who appoints ICC officials? It's bad enough that democrats are desperate and angry enough to attempt a political coup on a republican administration but you have to be freaking crazy to put the bravest and best trained fighting force in the world at the mercy of a bunch of foreign angry left wing nut cases who never went to freaking law school.

I know exactly why the anti-semitism alarm bells are ringing. Mossad has ties to 9/11.
Here comes the conspiracy theory :booze:

I swear these fools need a dose of reality. What an asshole thing to say. Islamists do it and admit to it and Angelo the idiot blames the Jews. WTF?
CIA, FBI and Mossad knew it was coming.
Of course we're protecting the Saudis too.
You think if Iran or S.A. had a hand in anything, Mossad and CIA wouldn't be watching ?
Lawsuit alleges Saudi, Iran support for 9/11 hijackers

(continued)

Israel kills Gaza protesters as UN body condemns "unlawful" force

"Israel kills Gaza protesters as UN body condemns 'unlawful' force..."

"Israeli forces killed two protesters in the occupied Gaza Strip on Friday as the UN Human Rights Council
condemned the 'apparent intentional use of unlawful lethal and other excessive force' against Great March of Return demonstrators.

"The UN body also passed a resolution opposing Israel’s occupation of the Golan Heights, one day after President Donald Trump tweeted in support of US recognition of Israel’s claims to the Syrian territory."

After 70+ years of the Jewish state exercising effective control over the lives of millions of non-Jews who lack any political recourse to a racist settler occupation built on land theft and murder, Trump and his crony-capitalist minions could provide cover for al-Nakba 2.0.

I know exactly why the anti-semitism alarm bells are ringing. Mossad has ties to 9/11.
Here comes the conspiracy theory :booze:

I swear these fools need a dose of reality. What an asshole thing to say. Islamists do it and admit to it and Angelo the idiot blames the Jews. WTF?
CIA, FBI and Mossad knew it was coming.
Of course we're protecting the Saudis too.
You think if Iran or S.A. had a hand in anything, Mossad and CIA wouldn't be watching ?
Lawsuit alleges Saudi, Iran support for 9/11 hijackers

Aljazeera a terrorist Muslim network is your source? LMAO. Maybe you should ask ISIS too. I love exposing idiotic antisemtic assholes. And Angelo wants other users reported. What a tool and a fool.

Forum List

Back