Pompeo suggests "celebrity leader" Trump made up voting fraud, has a "fragile ego"

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
The popular Republican said in CPAC:

“We can’t become the left, following celebrity leaders with their own brand of identity politics, those with fragile egos who refuse to acknowledge reality,” Pompeo said in an afternoon speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference.
Pompeo would definitely be an improvement over Trump, though still way worse than Biden. I don't totally despise the guy now that he told a truth about Trump:

Of course, he made it up. He knew the whole time he lost, but he thought he could steal the election by riling up his cult and it almost worked.

Democrats: "Voting fraud? What voting fraud?"

"My sons teacher said one of her other students told her that her mom worked elections and that they saw a suspicious car out front before the polls opened".

Of course, he made it up. He knew the whole time he lost, but he thought he could steal the election by riling up his cult and it almost worked.
Pompeo served in the Trump administration for the entire 4 years. if Trump's so bad, why did Pompeo serve at Trump's feet?

Oh nos!

A politician makes a comment about a political opponent!

STOP THE PRESSES!

Kinda reminds me of the Dimtard debate where Commiela Whoris correctly pointed out what a raging racist Veggie Joe is.

Good times.

The popular Republican said in CPAC:

Pompeo would definitely be an improvement over Trump, though still way worse than Biden. I don't totally despise the guy now that he told a truth about Trump:
Pompeo ought to know. Even Trump thought well of the man, appointing him head of CIA 2017 and then promoting to Secretary of State.

Last edited:
there we go!

So? All that shows is both parties will endorse the cult of personality. Just because he did not does not absolve the party.

20220904_112936.jpg

Oh nos!

A politician makes a comment about a political opponent!

STOP THE PRESSES!

Kinda reminds me of the Dimtard debate where Commiela Whoris correctly pointed out what a raging racist Veggie Joe is.

Good times.
And you made me 6 threads about that comment. But you run for your safe space when a republican attacks a Republican.
Snowflake.

Pompeo served in the Trump administration for the entire 4 years. if Trump's so bad, why did Pompeo serve at Trump's feet?
Things change. Plus he was probably using it as a resume enhancer for a subsequent presidential run.

Forum List

Back