Poor Democrats, first Trump got the Union vote now going after the Black vote

I have no idea what you are talking about, and it does not change nor even challenge my point.

sure you have no idea sure ...:badgrin:
Here is my point

Here is what the rubes who bought the Snake oil are going to get ...loss of Medicare and loss of Social Security ...nice move Rubes
Poll: Majority Oppose Trump/Ryan Plan To Privatize Medicare

So, just like that, you are dropping your complaint about his ties with Putin?

So, that was just some shit you were throwing out there, not expecting anyone to call you on it?

It's kind of interesting that prior to this election the conventional wisdom was that the Republican party was losing its roots. Interesting to see a center-left person acknowledging that right now its the Democrats that have shifted from their ideological middle.
Well, I've thought about that (yeah, I know, dangerous), and it seems to me that the parties have shifted, but in different ways.

The Dems have essentially followed the Regressive Left over the cliff. There is NO excuse for losing everything from the White House to State Houses. So the party has moved Left, and my theory is that they thought it was the GOP that was going over the cliff and they just ran with it. Yipee!

Conversely, while the Dems have gone straight Left, the GOP has not gone straight Right, it's gone nationalist/populist, which is a different animal, a different paradigm, a different set of rules.

So what we have right now is an asymmetrical battle, and the Dems haven't completely picked up on that yet. And as long as they keep following the Regressive Left, they won't pick up on it.

Which is giving us this narrow chance to save the GOP and the Two Party system.

Okay, so we've moved from "ending" Medicare and Social Security to "cutting" them to some degree.

Big difference there.

Ryan's Medicare plan is far less draconian than I feared. Medicare | Paul Ryan

The Social Security trial balloons won't fly. There are far too many moderate Republicans who would vote against it, even if it came to a vote.
wait a minute ...you think they are going to announce "we are going to destroy Social Security" ...No no no...they are going to sell it to you LOL that is the essence of rube ...to take that kind of rhetoric at face value ...the destruction of FDR New Deal is a long held goal ....and they are going to achieve it ...

like I said
If you can sell Trump to the rubes as a "Blue Collar Billionaire Reformer of Corruption" you can sell crack cocaine as a remedy for depression and emotional instability ...

You're an idiot, Tyrone! Anyone with 8th grade math skills can crunch the numbers and realize that Medicare can't survive as it's currently set up and that some changes need to be made to the program to keep it solvent but every time someone who's responsible enough to attempt to fix that problem suggests the needed cuts that HAVE to be made, irresponsible people like you accuse them of trying to DESTROY Medicare! Grow up...

Okay, so we've moved from "ending" Medicare and Social Security to "cutting" them to some degree.

Big difference there.

The Social Security trial balloons won't fly. There are far too many moderate Republicans who would vote against it, even if it came to a vote.
wait a minute ...you think they are going to announce "we are going to destroy Social Security" ...No no no...they are going to sell it to you LOL that is the essence of rube ...to take that kind of rhetoric at face value ...the destruction of FDR New Deal is a long held goal ....and they are going to achieve it ...

like I said
If you can sell Trump to the rubes as a "Blue Collar Billionaire Reformer of Corruption" you can sell crack cocaine as a remedy for depression and emotional instability ...

You're an idiot, Tyrone! Anyone with 8th grade math skills can crunch the numbers and realize that Medicare can't survive as it's currently set up and that some changes need to be made to the program to keep it solvent but every time someone who's responsible enough to attempt to fix that problem suggests the needed cuts that HAVE to be made, irresponsible people like you accuse them of trying to DESTROY Medicare! Grow up...

They've been predicting Medicare's insolvency for 40 years.

Big difference there.

like I said

you are an idiot for buying into cuts being the only remedy ...Medicare being a huge payer should be able to negotiate Drug pricing ....that would save a pretty penny ...cutting costs of medication ...but they want cuts that affect the health care consumer and spares the profit makers ...by the way Fuck you asshole for calling me an idiot ..:badgrin:

Rube, indeed.

The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.

Rube, indeed.

LOL sending me read your own quotes like they were "Pearls of Wisdom" :badgrin:

Big difference there.

like I said

you are an idiot for buying into cuts being the only remedy ...Medicare being a huge payer should be able to negotiate Drug pricing ....that would save a pretty penny ...cutting costs of medication ...but they want cuts that affect the health care consumer and spares the profit makers ...by the way Fuck you asshole for calling me an idiot ..:badgrin:

You think negotiating drug prices will save Medicare? I call you an idiot because you are one, Tyrone!

and also calling Social Security a "Ponzi scheme" but do not worry they want to "reform it":ack-1:

What else would you call it?

How much money did the first person put in S.S. when he collected it?

How many millions of american workers died before they were 65 and they or no one else collected the money they put into it? It just went to the government..

So again what else would you call it but a ponzi scam?

This spin would be good from you

Rube, indeed.

LOL sending me read your own quotes like they were "Pearls of Wisdom" :badgrin:
Yeah, I don't expect it to work.

Like I've been telling the right wingers over the last 8 years, maybe try decaf.

Pretty funny how similar the two ends are.

and also calling Social Security a "Ponzi scheme" but do not worry they want to "reform it":ack-1:

How many millions of american workers died before they were 65 and they or no one else collected the money they put into it? It just went to the government..

Ponzi schemes don't pay back the investors. Ponzi schemes don't keep elaborate public records of where the money is.

It's insurance. How many people died before their house burnt down, and thus never collected on their fire insurance?

Ponzi schemes don't pay back the investors. Ponzi schemes don't keep elaborate public records of where the money is.

Yes, they do, until they collapse. Madoff had plenty of records, and paid plenty of people off when they wanted their money back....until 2008 when the markets tanked and everyone wanted their money back at once.

Yes, they do, until they collapse. Madoff had plenty of records, and paid plenty of people off when they wanted their money back....until 2008 when the markets tanked and everyone wanted their money back at once.

Madoff fabricated numbers.

Huh? You never been in a pyramid scam before of course it does its the same damn thing

It's insurance. How many people died before their house burnt down, and thus never collected on their fire insurance?

Its a involuntary scam, like car insurance..

Forum List

Back