Poor dems... It's All Slipping Away... And They Can't Stop It...

Has it been rigged?

:lol: Yeah .. you go with that .. see if it helps soothe your devastating loss.
I'm not running for office, asshole. America will lose if the corrupt witch gets elected and blowhards on the internet don't decide election results.

YOUR candidate is running for office .. and he will LOSE BIG TIME.

The Electoral College determines the winner. Ever heard of it? :0)
Continuing to pile you your black as coal steamy turds don't make anything you say look any more credible. You see yourself as a race, which is your major malfunction. I see myself as a person and as a person I don't win or lose based on who's running for office.

I don't give a fuck about you or whatever the hell it is you do. This is a political board and you back a fucking LOSER .. and you're incredibly dumb.

I'm talking about the Electoral College and your dumb ass only wants to talk about what you think about me .. as if it matters. It doesn't you moron.

Trump is doing worse with white voters than Romney did .. and he lost in an Electoral College landslide. White voters is ALL Trump has .. uneducated white voters.

Got anything of substance to add you fucking clown .. or would you rather just talk about me. :0)
When did I say I supported Hillary? You are here talking smack like you were God and wonder why someone would question your sanity?

Voting hasn't happened yet.

I wanted to go in early, but my husband wanted to wait until the day of. We're making it a family outing day, from one vote station to the other with the elder kidlets and then drinks at the pool hall. I'm looking forward to it :)

:lol: Yeah .. you go with that .. see if it helps soothe your devastating loss.
I'm not running for office, asshole. America will lose if the corrupt witch gets elected and blowhards on the internet don't decide election results.

Continuing to pile you your black as coal steamy turds don't make anything you say look any more credible. You see yourself as a race, which is your major malfunction. I see myself as a person and as a person I don't win or lose based on who's running for office.

I don't give a fuck about you or whatever the hell it is you do. This is a political board and you back a fucking LOSER .. and you're incredibly dumb.

I'm talking about the Electoral College and your dumb ass only wants to talk about what you think about me .. as if it matters. It doesn't you moron.

Trump is doing worse with white voters than Romney did .. and he lost in an Electoral College landslide. White voters is ALL Trump has .. uneducated white voters.

Got anything of substance to add you fucking clown .. or would you rather just talk about me. :0)
When did I say I supported Hillary? You are here talking smack like you were God and wonder why someone would question your sanity?

When did I say that you did?

God doesn't have shit to do with this .. having a brain has everything to do with it.

The Electoral College decides elections. Obviously you don't understand that.

Who the fuck cares what dumb ass people think about my 'sanity?' You must be joking. :lol:

Hillary is NOT going to win.

Black turnout is so low it is decreasing overall "minority" turnout, especially in Floriduh and N Carolina.

Hillary will get fewer votes than Obama did in 2012 as the Democrat electorate base continues to shrink from its all time high mark of 2008.

In contrast Republicans led by Trump are surging with more voters,more enthusiasm and more actual commitment to get off their asses and go vote.

Trump is going to win this election BIG time.

Democrats have been leading Republicans in early voting. Every election cycle the party with the early voting lead since it started has prevailed.

Democrats have been leading Republicans in early voting. Every election cycle the party with the early voting lead since it started has prevailed.
Democrats normally have much bigger leads in EVERY state, but not this year. Where they are leading it is by slim margins and in many states like Floriduh, N Carolina and others the GOP is actually a few thousand votes ahead.

But mojo for the Dims.

God doesn't have shit to do with this .. having a brain has everything to do with it.

Who the fuck cares what dumb ass people think about my 'sanity?' You must be joking. :lol:
Your steamy pile keeps growing. What was the EC vote count? You haven't said.

:0) Let's see .. Trump doing worse than Romney .. Romney lost in an Electoral College landslide.

Electoral vote 332 for Obama .. 206 for Romney

Poor democrats. :0)

Wow 007 and JimBowie1958
I'm glad to see your confidence in this.
Unfortunately, I don't agree, though I wish we could have done better.
I do believe Clinton will still win, because the influence of the media
and the monopoly of the legal lobby is still deciding public policy instead of what is
right, true and Constitutional.

We have no shortcuts, but will have to correct the biases in the legal and judicial
systems that allow this whole pattern of corruption and abuse to continue.

If the system were good enough, and we can afford to keep policing
and correcting problems "after the fact" then we'd never do more to change it.

But we are meant to be pushed into changes that PREVENT and DETER these wrongs in the first place.

I don't think the election will be lost to Clinton where it sends a strong enough message not to do wrong.
I think we will need a stronger push to send that message.
And it will only come because the people need to take on that responsibility
and quit relying on govt to check itself.

I could be wrong, and perhaps I should ask help of God to prove that.
If it turned out the current justice system IS enough to check abuse of power,
perhaps that would restore my faith in the govt.

I applaud the fact that you and others have this faith
that all wrongs will be brought out and answered for in time.

I just don't see it happening with this dependence on a flawed
legal and justice system that is just too open for these political conflicts
of interest and finagling by the very lawyers using their knowledge of laws to bypass it.

I will leave it in God's hands.

If we are really to keep using the system as is, and not change it
to do more to prevent such abuses, then let it keep working
and not allow any wrongdoing to be covered up so that
the wrong people get elected who don't deserve it, don't qualify,
or otherwise don't belong in those positions.

If the message is to rethink our system of govt that allows
corrupt conflicting interests to manipulate and bias govt decisions,
please let us take charge of that in ways that will be most effective,
uniting and empowering. For the sake of truth and justice, may God's will be done and embraced by all.
God won't vote for your skank.

:0) Let's see .. Trump doing worse than Romney .. Romney lost in an Electoral College landslide.

Jesus Christ. Do you know what year you are in?

I'm already thinking past the election, and wondering what's going to happen with Hillary when the crimes committed by the Clinton crime family are finally exposed.
I'm confident it's going to be an awesome event to watch. :eusa_dance:

Last edited:

:0) The question is, do you?

This is not 1950.

Using the last election to extrapolate the outcomes of the current election is far beyond your capabilities.

Best that you stick with talking about me. :0)

It was bound to happen. Sure there's millions of Americans that really don't pay much attention to the news, but sooner or later the big stories are going to filter down to them one way or another, no matter how hard the leftist power broker social media giants try to bury it. Trump is going to kick clinton ass, and there are dems in full panic mode right now... poor dems...

Dems anxious over tightening race
The Democrats really shouldnt worry; the election is lost to them.
Romney by a landslide!!!!

This is not 1950.

Using the last election to extrapolate the outcomes of the current election is far beyond your capabilities.

You are extrapolating with a lot of assumptions here. So yes, the issue is you, no facts were presented to consider.

This is not 1950.

You are extrapolating with a lot of assumptions here. So yes, the issue is you, no facts were presented to consider.

Then don't consider them dummy?

Who the fuck cares?

Your hero isn't even doing as well as Romney with the only demographic he has .. INDISPUTABLE.

This is not 1950.

Then don't consider them dummy?

Who the fuck cares?

Your hero isn't even doing as well as Romney with the only demographic he has .. INDISPUTABLE.

Trump is winning by a vast margin no matter what the liars post over and over and over. Get used it. Get a real job.

Forum List

Back