Poor Prince Harry's wedding dilemma

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can assure you that Trump has no interest in attending, but Obama is desperate to attend.

He needs the occasional Nobel Peace Prize to calm his inner inferior child complex.

Speaking of which, maybe if Trump starts a war in Libya he can win a Nobel Peace Prize as well.

My guess is though, he would not even show up to receive it.

More lame than usual.......Are you OK, Votto??...I'm worried about you....LOL

Why would anyone want to be around a bunch of snobbish uptight 1%'ers?

You?

Lady Die certainly could not hack it.

The gracious thing would be for Harry to invite both the Trumps and the Obabbles.

It's Harry own wedding.....Why should he invite the orange moron that is disliked by virtually all of England?

You sad little booby. The royals in England live on the public dole. Royal weddings are de facto state occasions and opportunities for diplomatic courtesy. I doubt you understand the latter concept, but grown up people do.
That must be why the Obama Klan wasn't invited to Will and Kate's wedding.

The American left is imposing on Harry a personal relationship with obama. In actuality they sat next to each other at the Invictus games and exchanged pleasantries.

prince-harry-barack-obama-interview.jpg

Of course Harry likes a guy who hates America like he does.

What Harry doesn't realize...? obama hates him and the Royal family....he sees them as oppressors of the 3rd World and would like nothing more than to see them destroyed........

Since when do you care so much about the top 1% who favor Obama?

Well, those UNGRATEFUL 1%'ers.......How dare they favor Obama when Trump just gave them tons of money........LOL

Trump tax plan called 'a huge cut for the top 1 percent'

I can assure you that Trump has no interest in attending, but Obama is desperate to attend.

He needs the occasional Nobel Peace Prize to calm his inner inferior child complex.

Speaking of which, maybe if Trump starts a war in Libya he can win a Nobel Peace Prize as well.

With Trumps ego, he would show up to accept a Little Leauge Paticipation Trophy

Well, those UNGRATEFUL 1%'ers.......How dare they favor Obama when Trump just gave them tons of money........LOL

And then he would tell us how it proves he's the greatest baseball player of all time, and then ask why the Yankees haven't signed him yet.

What Harry doesn't realize...? obama hates him and the Royal family....he sees them as oppressors of the 3rd World and would like nothing more than to see them destroyed........

Sure....Obama hates the Royal Family

337333F100000578-3554403-image-a-111_1461355488294.jpg

Yeah....he does......keep lying to yourself....

Cool 2aguy. Got any links to back up your claims that Obama hates the royal family? Or is this yet another thing you are pulling outta your ass?

The Royal Family adores the Obama's and has formally received them four times
The Queen refuses to meet with the Trumps

120326115645-michelle-hugs-queen-c1-main.jpg

Trump should send his wife...however her elegance could upstage the bride.

Well, there's "elegance"....and then there's some other "elegance".

landscape

Try searching for nekkid picks of Meghan with the search filters turned off - and you'll find a lot of nasty shit with her front and center and spread.

If YOU found any, they are likely photoshopped

They looked Very Real, and considering how most actors and actresses are hoes, they are not at all surprising.
Meghan Who?

Of course. They love anyone who hates America as much they do.

Yes.....the anti-colonial President loves the British Royal family....here, I have this bridge I want to sell you.....

Of course the original poster is not judging anyone on their appearance mere less their skin color, right? Surely he is not illiterate, uneducated, bigoted, nationalistic, racist, or a bully? Right? I have no doubt his standards, values, and perception of reality are much better than that, right?

Trump is extremely popular in the UK.

Boy, did you ever "nail" it.......(you're so "astute")

Two million Britons would publicly protest Donald Trump's state visit to
www.independent.co.uk › News › UK › UK Politics
Aug 30, 2017 - Two million Britons would publicly protest if Donald Trump came to the UK for a state visit next year, a poll suggests. Four per cent of those polled, representative of around two million members of the public, said they would "definitely" join a protest against Mr Trump's state visit, an ICM Unlimited poll for The ...

Half of the British public think Trump is 'dangerous' | Andrew ...

News, sport and opinion from the Guardian's US edition | The Guardian › Opinion › Donald Trump
Feb 4, 2017 - While the US is still seen as Britain's greatest ally, the president is a threat to global stability, according to a new Opinium poll.
Polls are rigged. You say the same about him in America. Britain loves the Trumps and so does America.
No the white house said this. They cited the reason for cancelling the trip to the UK was due to being hated.
They cited the reason for cancelling the trip to the UK was due to being hated.

can you 'cite' that?

And then he would tell us how it proves he's the greatest baseball player of all time, and then ask why the Yankees haven't signed him yet.
Why aren't I 50 points ahead, you may ask.

This is more for "fun," but the dilemma faced by Prince harry and his soon-to-be bride could have some political repercussions.

There is NO doubt that the U.K (like most other countries except Russia) the orange charlatan is either disliked or ridiculed.....whereas, former president Obama is both respected and sought-after.

Now, Harry wants to very much invite the Obamas to his wedding.....and since this is NOT a state affair but a private one, no one in Parliament can compel the Royal house to uphold political niceties.

However, it is "feared" by the British Parliament that NOT inviting the Trumps (which rumors have it that Harry hates the couple) while inviting the Obamas, will precipitate a tonnage of Trump tweets bitching and moaning that the Brits don't like his corpulent ass to be on British soil.....

This will place Theresa May in an awkward position, since ......given the orange thin skinof Trump......he may cancel any visit to England.....
by Donald's success

LOL..........(Donald's "success," only in the minds of trump cult members......).

Trump Again Has The Lowest Approval Rating In Modern Times ...

Actually, he is having tons of success despite the lib media and obstruction from dems. You keep telling yourself that though. Lol.
There is no obstrucxtioon from the dems. the repugs have a super majority and have done away with the filibuster. The repugs can't get out of their own way. the dems do not have enough seats to obstruct. Old Donald sure does like to pass the buck, don't he!!!!!!!!!!!!! What success can you name?

The British Royals aren't even British! These inbred, genetic abominations are Germans who changed their name in WWI. It's biologically OBSCENE that this cousin-fucking family is continuing their genetic shortcomings. Their family history is tied in consanguinous knots.

You sad little booby. The royals in England live on the public dole. Royal weddings are de facto state occasions and opportunity for diplomatic courtesy. I doubt you understand the latter concept, but grown up people do.

Let's see here. Harry probably doesn't want him there and given his unpopularity in the UK, I doubt the citizenry want him either. So, other than Trump depending on diplomatic welfare, perhaps he shouldn't go.
Trump is extremely popular in the UK.
Too bad he wont be getting an invite. The bride doesnt appreciate pussy grabbers.
. Presidents don't attend weddings.
Except they do.

Inside Obama's Wedding-Crasher Moment

HT_obama_the_youngrens_POTUS_wedding_5_jt_151013_4x3_992.jpg
We are talking about royal weddings. You can't name one where our president attended. Check here for Charles and Diana. Every crown jewel of the world was there. Not the true leader of all of them: Ronald Raegan. List of wedding guests of Charles, Prince of Wales, and Lady Diana Spencer - Wikipedia

You people have become cartoons. Dolts. Your hatred is eating your insides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back