Popadopallus told Australian official in May, Russian had dirt on Hillary

You can bet the farm that Mueller not only has this, he has corroborating evidence all the way up to Benedict Donald. The Comrade should have fired Mueller a long time ago.

IT IS FAR TOO LATE TO SAVE YOUR CRIME FAMILY, BENEDICT DONALD!

Mueller is a co-conspirator in the deep state's so far failed coup attempt and his allies in the DOJ may start rolling over on him after the Jan. 3rd deadline.

Mueller is compiling some very compelling evidence. Either Junior or the wonder boy Son in Law may be next to be indicted. A Pardon will just add to Mueller'obstruction of justice case.

The dude was a nobody. But ok lets look at him and compare his desires for Russia to destroy Hillary to Hillary hiring soviet agents to destroy Trump.

Clinton paid good money to Russian foreign agents. $$$$$$$$$$$ ME TOO.

What Soviet agents did Clinton hire?

Via Steele many. The one good thing we can take out of all of these investigations is finding out how many try to influence our elections. Worrisome beyond belief. I would love to death for every investigation go straight bi partisan and try to get a grip on this.

Meh. The Clinton campaign hired Fusion to continue the research started during the primaries. Fusion used what ever resources it used to compile information.

But I would like to see far less foreign involvement and more transparency including $$$$ transparency everywhere.

Just so you know on the timeline, the R shit stopped before Fusion GPS hired Steele. Steele is where the dossier begins. Court documents in the UK and the USA.

With you all the way on transparency. It is so wrong that any country can give quizzillions into our systems and move elections. So wrong.

The point is though - Clinton Campaign hired Fusion...not Soviet Spies.

We screwed up big with Citizens United ruling :(

Tell you a story up and coming that will make your hair stand on end. British Columbia. Foreign donations making the province vote foreign investments.

We seriously have an issue here.

Mueller is a co-conspirator in the deep state's so far failed coup attempt and his allies in the DOJ may start rolling over on him after the Jan. 3rd deadline.

Mueller is compiling some very compelling evidence. Either Junior or the wonder boy Son in Law may be next to be indicted. A Pardon will just add to Mueller'obstruction of justice case.

Kushner is going to go down. What you don't realize is that conservatives can't wait for the little weasel bite the bullet just like his daddy did? His father was a crook. And so is Jared.

I loathe Jared. As do others.

The dude was a nobody. But ok lets look at him and compare his desires for Russia to destroy Hillary to Hillary hiring soviet agents to destroy Trump.

Via Steele many. The one good thing we can take out of all of these investigations is finding out how many try to influence our elections. Worrisome beyond belief. I would love to death for every investigation go straight bi partisan and try to get a grip on this.

A Republicans (Mueller) is investigating a Repub (Comrade). Is that bipartisan enough?

tinydancer is my always-bud, and I will be there to comfort her when the terrible, bad, even more awful realization of "got heem" weighs her soul down. And let's get Clinton, too.

The whole darn mobster quality of both parties has to be broken.

tinydancer is my always-bud, and I will be there to comfort her when the terrible, bad, even more awful realization of "got heem" weighs her soul down. And let's get Clinton, too.

A Republicans (Mueller) is investigating a Repub (Comrade). Is that bipartisan enough?

Mueller the so called registered Republican who is tied at the hip with Jamie Gorelick. Law partner. I go further than skin deep baby. :) His whole law firm is all D's.

What a silly thing to say. He was one of only a handful of people that sat in on some of the Trump national security advisor meetings, and Trump even praised him by name. How many "Coffee Boys" do you hear Presidential candidates call out by name to praise them?

THIS we agree on. I don't like I have had to descend to lows I have. Many of old good friends called liberals don't like it either. I'd love to see that 2018 sees the year of respect for each others views.

I'd love to see that our opinions aren't driven by left or right wing media outlets.

I'd love to see that we can take a whack at each other in jest. Not anger.

BTW. No matter what Jake. I am glad you are out there and even though many don't want what we want, I'm glad we hold steady friend. Happy New Year.

Mueller is climbing the ladder. He will eventually have Benedict Donald under oath.

Then the Liar in Chief goes down.

What a silly thing to say. He was one of only a handful of people that sat in on some of the Trump national security advisor meetings, and Trump even praised him by name. How many "Coffee Boys" do you hear Presidential candidates call out by name to praise them?

You don't understand campaigns. No insult here but you really have to understand campaigns and how many are involved.

This dude was a wannabee

You don't understand campaigns. No insult here but you really have to understand campaigns and how many are involved.

This dude was a wannabee

I don understand campaigns, and as many people that worked on Trump's, this guy got a special call out. And look at this picture:

171030-george-papadopoulos-national-security-meeting-donald-trump-instagram-se-1214p_f9fde05371fdcc62bed7a103dc6eae7a.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

There is 13 people in this picture of the Trump campaign, and Popadopolous is one of them. How many "coffee boys" get to sit at the table like this? He also frequently communicated in emails with the top players in the campaign... coffee isn't delivered through email.

Mueller is climbing the ladder. He will eventually have Benedict Donald under oath.

Then the Liar in Chief goes down.

Honestly do your really believe this shit?
Mueller has Trump’s tax returns. Now we’ll find out why he was petrified of releasing them.
Trump has done many unlawful things his whole life but always bought himself out of trouble.
Won’t be this easy this time.
His goose is cooked.

This dude was a wannabee

I don understand campaigns, and as many people that worked on Trump's, this guy got a special call out. And look at this picture:

171030-george-papadopoulos-national-security-meeting-donald-trump-instagram-se-1214p_f9fde05371fdcc62bed7a103dc6eae7a.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

There is 13 people in this picture of the Trump campaign, and Popadopolous is one of them. How many "coffee boys" get to sit at the table like this? He also frequently communicated in emails with the top players in the campaign... coffee isn't delivered through email.
Coffee boy. Lol
Trump can’t even come up with creative lies.

THIS we agree on. I don't like I have had to descend to lows I have. Many of old good friends called liberals don't like it either. I'd love to see that 2018 sees the year of respect for each others views.

I'd love to see that our opinions aren't driven by left or right wing media outlets.

I'd love to see that we can take a whack at each other in jest. Not anger.

BTW. No matter what Jake. I am glad you are out there and even though many don't want what we want, I'm glad we hold steady friend. Happy New Year.
Happy New Year! And, yes, the corruption that has gripped both parties must be broken and stomped on.

Forum List

Back